September 24, 2014 | 1543 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Jdfashion562

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have think waivy frizzy hair and my ends are dry , I was using this oil for about 2 years and stop using it because I ran out and didn't want to spend so much money again on it but right away I notice that my hair feelt dry and just weird like not manageable so I decided to purchase it again and oh my it makes a big different in my hair I really love it except the price

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Xrysali12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell. Psychologically happy hat it might be doing something good. Not sure if it actually is.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by anniemai85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have long, permed, wavy dark brown, thick (Asian) hair. It used to be dry and brittle like hay, especially during the hot California summer months. If I wear tank tops where my shoulders and neck are exposed to my hair, I can feel the burn from my hair b/c it is so rough and dry.

Since I started using this Oil along with the Moroccan Oil Hydration Hair Mask once a week, my hair has never looked better.

I would massage my damp hair with a few drops of the Moroccan Oil (but not the roots) after rinsing off the hair mask at night and my hair would feel super wonderful when I wake up in the morning. It is light, smooth, soft, and healthy looking; and when I straighten it, it feels like silk and it stays soft and smooth for at least 2 days until I wash it again.

I would highly recommend this product for dry/damaged/dull hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rub a small amount through the ends of your hair whilst its still damp from the shower.
Keeps hair happy and healthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have gone threw a large and small bottle of this and I just loved the wait made my hair look and feel. I went to the store to re buy it when I was per swayed that there is a better product out there so I gave it a try and I hate it! Honestly this product has done my hair wonders my hair use to shed really bad and it was frizzy and poofy now I have no frizz and it makes my hair manageable and feel so good

Pros:
- makes your hair shiny
-gets rid of the frizz
-makes your hair soft and manageable

Cons:
-expensive

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS:
This stuff smells divine to me.
It does nothing bad to my hair. If you use a light hand it shouldn't make your hair oily.
Psychological comfort for your dry ends.

CONS:
I've been using this for at over 6 months, I'm still unclear how it's supposed to be improving my hair. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy - the ends of my hair seem drier than they've ever been.

FYI: my hair is uber fine, like baby's hair, but I have lots of it. I found the Agadir brand of argan oil (the spray bottle) to be just as pleasantly useless as this brand, but without weighing down my already flat hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by michaelaok

what?? its oil of corse it makes your hair oily! wow people are really dumb.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Nope, this just isn't it for me. It's greasy, doesn't make my hair softer or less frizzy. Smells great but that's the only plus as far as I'm concerned. I will be sticking to my Orofluido, which is a lot better and a LOT cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

Oh, I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair so soft and smooth, without making it look heavy and oily! Also, it lasts forever and makes me smell like a goddess. I have dark and long Asian hair, and it is a mix between stiff and soft (not as stiff as many Asian's hair structure, but not as soft as Western/Nordic hair). I always have to blow dry my hair after washing, since it is so thick and long it can actually cause fungus on my scalp if I do not dry it properly (because of the dampness that gets stuck in my hair).The problem is that my hair will feel dry, static and frizzy after blow-drying, and Moroccan Oil really mends my hair and makes it "calm down". After using it, I have experienced less split ends and dryness on the ends. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

It smells AMAZING I adore the scent of this hair oil, but for me is it just 'okay' it's not really amazing or really bad. It feels good and smooth when I put it through my hair it gets rid of any knots really well, but the next day my hair just feels iky and feels like it needs washing I won't be repurchasing