Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I get this body splash from Bath and Body works I love that this scent is a mixture of both fruit and vanilla. It lasts for a good amount of time and I always get compliments when wearing it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this scent! This winter I went to Bath and Body Works in search of body spray. I wanted one scent that I could use all season. I chose this because of the name and description. On me it truly is a warm vanilla with a touch of sweetness. I only get a slight mint note upon initial spray. I love to spritz this on before bed. My SO also likes to smell this on me!

on 6/21/2011 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

my favourite fragrance ever, i wear it literally every day and it lasts the entire day. i even wake up in the morning with my hair still smelling amazing. i get compliments on it all the time with people telling me i smell like lollies, im in love. ive gone through two bottles in the past six months and since i live in australia im going to go crazy finding my third. i love that its a body spray and is so cheap, im not the biggest fan of the packaging but it doesnt even matter because this is def my hg fragrance and if i could wear it for the rest of my life i would!

on 6/14/2011 10:17:00 PM

Wow! This is the first "Pink" fragrance I've tried and I really like it. It smells a lot like Calgon's "Marshmallow", but better!

I get a lot of soft, warm vanilla with just a hint of flowers and tart raspberries hanging out in the background. There is also a touch of a minty quality to it that makes it smell a little like root beer to me when you first spray it. It dries down to a lovely, feminine vanilla that anyone could wear. Probably better for fall and winter, but I'd wear it anytime because it's just so pretty! Go buy it!

on 6/5/2011 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I agree with some other reviewers who said this stuff smells somewhat like Pink Sugar but minty. It is a nice warm sweet scent (thanks to the raspberry and peony) but I cannot really smell the vanilla, just the 2 notes mentioned before with mintiness. It is quite nice for the fall/winter but overwhelming in warmer months. I do like it a bit but that one minty note is putting me off loving it.

on 2/17/2011 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite from the Pink line next to Fresh & Clean. I do not think this smells like cotton candy (Soft & Dreamy smells more like cotton candy). To me, warm and cozy smells just like what it says....toasted vanilla! It is truly a warm and cozy scent : ) For the young girls that say you can wear this anywhere even out to dinner lol no no no lol but this can be good for everything else. I like to throw this in my bag when I go work out and I like the fact that the bottle wont break.This gives a warm and cozy feeling and men LOVE vanilla,it's science.

on 2/17/2011 5:36:00 PM

I am in love! I am a person who prefers 'clean' almost unisex scents but this is fabulous!! In the bottle I can smell a titch of fruit but on me it's a creamy, warm delicious scent. The cotton candy notes make it young and the creme brulee richness makes it more mature. Perfect for girls of ALL ages! Please don't ever take this away Victoria's Secret!!

on 1/12/2011 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Whenever I wear this stuff I get tons of compliments. I like how the packaging is lightweight and plastic so I don't have to worry about it breaking when I carry it around. I would definetly buy this again.

on 12/24/2010 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

OK, this is gonna sound maybe a bit odd, but when I actually bought this, I wasn't exactly in love with the scent. I just decided to take a chance with it because I love so many Victoria's Secret fragrances. I did sample it beforehand; however, the smell didn't blow my mind. It was actually the car ride home that did it for me. I guess those few extra minutes of letting the product sit in and/or getting away from the sea of people doing last minute Christmas shopping paid off because I could swear that the whole way home I was just sniffing at my wrist! (Don't worry, I was in the back seat. Haha!) Needless to say, I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!!

on 12/15/2010 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is nice but I can't bring myself to love it. There is a slight minty smell when I spray this which I don't like and which stops me from loving it. However, I love the warm creamy vanilla, cute raspberry and hint of floral notes that lie behind the minty note. Lasting power is good as 1 spritz stays on my skin for several hours, amazing for a body spray.

Popular Fragrances