November 23, 2014 | 2112 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's a good quality bronzer worth buying. Good for contouring or just as blush powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

It's really a lovely bronzer. Its matte, it's a flattering shade, and the packaging is too cute. But for me this product really excels as a contour. It's so pigmented that you only need the smallest bit on your brush, so I have yet to finish the sample size after a month of almost daily use. I have yet to crack open the full size box I bought after realizing how wonderful this stuff is.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Kimelise

I do love this for a more matte bronzer, great for contouring and works well with pale-medium skin tones.

It is very pigmented so you need minimal product, I haven't had any troubles with it appearing dirty as some reviewers have said. I find it easy to work with, you can build up gradually for stronger definition.

It may be a pricier option for some, I am yet to find a dupe drugstore version- most matte bronzers I have purchased throw off a bit orangey on me. Any suggestions? :)

Have repurchased, I think it's a must for my powder contouring!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by alyssamspencer

I really like this bronzer. It is very pigmented - a little bit goes a long ways and you definitely need to blend it. That being said, it is a great, natural looking colour. I like that it isn't shimmery or sparkly like a lot of bronzers so it does look more natural. I ran out of this product and am planning on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by paabulind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a makeup artist and I love this product. The colour suits almost everyone who has light or medium skintone. It's highly pigmented and at first I found it hard to blend evenly, but if you use a soft large brush, it's perfect and looks natural. Also, looks good on photos.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Babsfree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I did not like this bronzer at all. When I applied it looks like I applied dirt to my cheeks and it was not easily blended. I don't actually need to contour as I have great cheekbone definition naturally so I did not tried this as a contour.
The only good thing I can say about this box-o-talc is that it's matte. I HATE any kind of shimmer on my cheeks whether it be blush or bronzer. I prefer a matte look. The best bronzer I have found has been Too Faced (milk chocolate soleil) and Everyday Minerals. I love Calm & Collected from EDM, it gives a beautiful rosy glow to my cheeks, it's talc free and you get a ton of product.
Save your money, there's way better bronzers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this bronzer except for the packaging and the price. It is a perfect color for people with light to medium skin tones. It blends easily and is great for conturing. There are probably cheaper bronzers that would work as good but if you are looking to spend a little extra then this a good one! I wish the packaging was in a compact or something more sturdy. I don't like the box packaging at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Despite reading all the positive reviews i really DONT like this bronzer.... its way too dark and goes on very very patchy... way too pigmented.... im fair skinned, so maybe it would work better on people with olive skin tone... but this is a definite no for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my my first (and likely only) Benefit makeup item and I must say that I wasn't impressed. I got it to use as bronzer/contour and I'm not sure whether it is too light for my NC30 skin or just not pigmented enough. What I do know is that it's hella expensive and it's almost finished within few months of use.

Despite the fact that it didn't work very well on *my* skintone, I really don't think this is anything special, especially considering its value, and wouldn't repurchase. But it might be a good option if you have fair skin, like a matte bronzer/contour powder and doesn't mind splurging on makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by rachael122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a good bronzer for contouring and finally found the perfect one! I usually just use it for contouring my cheekbones and it never looks orange or unnatural on my skin. I started using this when I had very fair skin and it suited my skin tone very well. As the summer has progressed and I've gotten tanner, I've found that this bronzer still suits me...it definitely would look great on just about any skin tone! It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, but I haven't had any problems with this product at all. I actually like the little brush that comes with it, but I'm not a fan of the packaging at all. It's cute but it feels cheap and flimsy to me. If you're searching for a good bronzer for contouring, definitely give this one a try!