Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Lingerie Pink 007

4.1

on 10/10/2009 7:47:00 AM

This is such a gorgeous color and a staple in my lipstick collection. It is one of those gorgeous creamy milky neutral shades that I feel like any skin color can pull off and looks amazing with dark or smokey eyes and is super moisturizing. I'm fair so definitely not a fan of beighy nude type lip colors that look great on people who are tan but not me lol. I love that this one is pink based as I can pull off any shade of pink bright or nuetral. I also lvoe that this YSL formula belnds into your lips so nicely and even though it;s not a subtle color is looks flawless. I love barbie doll color lipsticks like MAC St Germain for example which is a bubble gum pastel pink but hate how those type of lispticks all apply very chalky looking on your lips and never blend in for me. YSL is definitely a little pricier than MAC/Estee Lauder/Dior Lipsticks I usually use but the quality is amazing and look forward to trying some more shades! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

this is a very gorgeous milky, pale pink.. the texture is just so silky smooth! i have found that i have to dab it on ever-so-lightly, or else too much gets on my lips. besides that, can more can i say? the packaging is absolutely divine and the fact that it has spf is also a plus!

on 9/30/2009 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an Awesome pink lipstick! It is phenomenally expensive at $34, but it is very high quality. I can be very cool toned on the lip. I find that if I apply this over a lip balm the color becomes much more wearable.

This lipstick is not shimmery at all. I beautiful baby pink.

on 9/20/2009 3:36:00 AM

YSL lipsticks are must-haves! The #7 Lingerie Pink is gorgeous! I LOVE the color. It's the perfect pink lipstick every lady should have in their purse. And when you take it out of your purse to apply it to your lips? You FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS.

I love this. Beautiful packaging <3. The colour is like a milky pink!! Very nice and goes on easily. It has a creamy like texture. The smell and the taste are yum yum yum. If only the price of it was that desirable. sigh sigh, oh well looks like i'll just have to go broke. It's the perfect lipstick. I'm defs getting it again!!!!

on 8/8/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

gorgeous color ..smooth texture but does not fill lines and looks meh!! I bought 3 diff colors ..again colors are just beautiful but hate the formula..gives a realy bad taste in mouth and smells awfull..glam packaging is not letting me to return all 3 of them..must b nice for someone with great plumped lips..

I was like a bee to a honeypot the second I saw this range of lipsticks on the display counter.. utterly divine packaging and clever with the mirror top.. having realised this colour wouldn't work on me as a lipstick I reassigned it to operate as a blusher.. it's the perfect colour for me as a cheek stain and provides a glow-ey radiant pop of cheek colour.. It's wonderful.

on 7/28/2009 6:13:00 PM

very nice lipstick, but not very wereable..you must be a fan of super pale pinks to like this lipstick, it has a lot of white in it. make sure your lips are exfoliated cause other wise it will look terrible.

YSL rouge volupte lipsticks are the best lipsticks on the market, PERIOD.
packaging: drool. even has a little mirror, and the fact the color is indicated on the outside of the tube is great
pigmentation: super pigmented. one swipe does it
feel: rich and creamy
moisturizing: very
wear time: exceptional
shine: yes
spf: check

lingerie pink is a perfect lighter-than-your-lips cool baby pink, the kind of color thats surprisingly hard to find. (i've discovered YSL has an excellent selection of them, though.). i love the color but more than anything i love the product itself. i will be loyal to this lipstick for a long time, and lipstick loyalty is hard to come by..

This lipstick is a dream come true. It's wonderful! It goes on super smooth, like butter on the lips and it smells soo yummy! It even has a delicious taste when you lick your lips. I love wearing it w/pale lip erase. The only problem that I see is that it is way expensive and that the product runs out fast, yikes! But it's worth trying it. It looks a lot like nyx strawberry milk but they do have some differences and quality is def one. Here is a pic of me wearing it!

Full Size Image