Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Lingerie Pink 007

4.1

I tried this for the first time today, and it was a pleasant surprise.. It doesn't have a lipstick consistency, it's very creamy and slides on quite nicely. I'm not sure if it was because my lips were dry and I'd been trying on many different lip sticks and then rubbing them off (I'm sure that was it) but it didn't look as nice as I expect it will at the first application.
The first time I put it on I put too much on, the second time too little! But it is a nice color, I don't think I'll buy it because it's not every day school wear, but then again, it's so nice.. I'm planning on trying it again asap and then deciding if I'll buy!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I am so disappointed in this. I was SO excited to try it. I got it after seeing the swatches of it online and was blown away by the gorgeous shades of pink in this line. The color is indeed gorgeous, that's not the problem. The texture of this on my lips is terrible. It is so slippery and greasy feeling and it just slides right off. You end up reapplying it so many times that it runs out rather quickly. It is such a shame that the application is so terrible because it really is perfect in every other way. The packaging is luxurious, the smell of the lipstick is divine, and the color is perfect. My lips are a bit pigmented to actually pull the color off overall, but that doesn't matter because I won't be repurchasing. Maybe if I put a layer of powder and lip liner under it it would stay put for more than 10 minutes. But 36$ is a lot to spend on something that requires the extra effort. If only it applied like a Mac Satin, or Cream formula, I'd be in love. But in a way, I guess it's OK because it would have been an expensive habit to replenish.

This is such a gorgeous color and a staple in my lipstick collection. It is one of those gorgeous creamy milky neutral shades that I feel like any skin color can pull off and looks amazing with dark or smokey eyes and is super moisturizing. I'm fair so definitely not a fan of beighy nude type lip colors that look great on people who are tan but not me lol. I love that this one is pink based as I can pull off any shade of pink bright or nuetral. I also lvoe that this YSL formula belnds into your lips so nicely and even though it;s not a subtle color is looks flawless. I love barbie doll color lipsticks like MAC St Germain for example which is a bubble gum pastel pink but hate how those type of lispticks all apply very chalky looking on your lips and never blend in for me. YSL is definitely a little pricier than MAC/Estee Lauder/Dior Lipsticks I usually use but the quality is amazing and look forward to trying some more shades! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

this is a very gorgeous milky, pale pink.. the texture is just so silky smooth! i have found that i have to dab it on ever-so-lightly, or else too much gets on my lips. besides that, can more can i say? the packaging is absolutely divine and the fact that it has spf is also a plus!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an Awesome pink lipstick! It is phenomenally expensive at $34, but it is very high quality. I can be very cool toned on the lip. I find that if I apply this over a lip balm the color becomes much more wearable.

This lipstick is not shimmery at all. I beautiful baby pink.

YSL lipsticks are must-haves! The #7 Lingerie Pink is gorgeous! I LOVE the color. It's the perfect pink lipstick every lady should have in their purse. And when you take it out of your purse to apply it to your lips? You FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS.

I love this. Beautiful packaging <3. The colour is like a milky pink!! Very nice and goes on easily. It has a creamy like texture. The smell and the taste are yum yum yum. If only the price of it was that desirable. sigh sigh, oh well looks like i'll just have to go broke. It's the perfect lipstick. I'm defs getting it again!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

gorgeous color ..smooth texture but does not fill lines and looks meh!! I bought 3 diff colors ..again colors are just beautiful but hate the formula..gives a realy bad taste in mouth and smells awfull..glam packaging is not letting me to return all 3 of them..must b nice for someone with great plumped lips..

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was like a bee to a honeypot the second I saw this range of lipsticks on the display counter.. utterly divine packaging and clever with the mirror top.. having realised this colour wouldn't work on me as a lipstick I reassigned it to operate as a blusher.. it's the perfect colour for me as a cheek stain and provides a glow-ey radiant pop of cheek colour.. It's wonderful.

very nice lipstick, but not very wereable..you must be a fan of super pale pinks to like this lipstick, it has a lot of white in it. make sure your lips are exfoliated cause other wise it will look terrible.

Recommended for Medium Skin