Ecotools retractable kabuki

4.6

on 2/4/2013 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Wow! I'm a vegetarian so over the years I've acquired a number of artificial bristles brushes and Ecotools win hands-down!!! I have the retractable kabuki as well as the eye-set and an extra eye-shadow brush. I wish I had discovered them earlier. They are so much softer than all the other brushes I've got and the range is impressive. I love them 100%. The fact they are Eco-friendly is a bonus :) All pros no cons for me!!!

on 1/19/2013 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a good quality brush that is a must in the make-up purse I bring everywhere. It's nicely sized, soft to touch and doesn't shed. I use it for powders, blush, mineral makeup and veils, and it is definitely a multi-purpose brush. If you need one brush for your make-up purse, this is it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brush. I use it to apply my mineral powder and my setting powder. I absolutely love it. It's very easy to handle. It sheds one or two strands when I wash it. And it takes quite a while to dry compared to my other brushes, but I love it nonetheless. It's very soft and affordable. I'm so happy with it.

on 11/30/2012 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I do really like this brush, it's very soft & dense & it's perfect for apply bronzer or setting powders. My only problem is that since it's retractable, it's near impossible to clean...you can't get all the way down to the bristles so there's always build up. It is decently priced though, so it's not too expensive that I couldn't just buy a new one.

on 11/20/2012 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Lovely brush! My first eco tools product. Bought it at Watsons for about SGD$29+. Quite affordable. I love the brush: so dense & soft! No 'scratchy' feelings when i brush it over my face. I'll usually bring this whenever I leave the house, for touch ups etc. (thanks to the retractable function, it's more convenient to keep in my bag!). As for home use, I'm using Coastal Scents Pink Kabuki brush which is also another product which I highly recommend! Very dense and soft too!

Will definitely re-purchase this. :)

on 11/5/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Great for on to go makeup application and touch ups throughout the day. Affordable and sturdy. I use this for powder but it will probably work with liquid too as the brush is dense.

on 11/5/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Pros

- very soft and dense
- no shedding
- travel friendly
- works well with liquid foundation

Cons

- drying time

Comments: Love this brush. It blends powder products beautifully as well as liquid foundation. It's very soft and I like the retractable feature because you can control how big or small you need the brush to be depending on what you're using it for.

Will repurchase.

on 11/5/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love the brush. It delievers 100%. I use it to apply my pressed powder to set my foundation. Sometimes, I also use it to blend my foundation (if I accidently applied more). The best thing about it is that it makes the makeup feel like my skin. It blends the makeup seamlessly. Doesnt shed, extremely soft. Also, its great for travel. I keep it in my purse always :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a very handy brush. It is soft, doesn't shed and is useful for many things: I like to use it to go over my foundation and soften the edges of my blush. Obviously, perfect for travel. I would have rated it higher but the bottom of the case came unglued. The brush still works but its a little annoying to fit together now. Still, definitely worth it.

on 9/5/2012 3:48:00 AM

I own three of these brushes and I love them.

I use this brush everyday, it's my go-to brush for everything.

Works great as a blush, bronzer and all over powder brush.

I have had no problems at all with my brushes, there is no fall out and they have not fallen apart.

I love the protective case it comes in, make it easier to keep clean and just throw in my hand bag. These brushes are great for travel.

Great value all rounder.