Pixi illuminating tint & conceal

4.1

Skin Tint: (Active Ingredients) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947). (Other Ingredients) Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride , Aluminum Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Cobalt Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: [ /- Iron Oxides (CI 779491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Ultramarines (CI 77007)]. 28.4g/1oz.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the only facial makeup that does not make me break out. Whenever I stray from it, I have a problem, and I get mad at myself for using something else and end up coming right back to it. It is worth a 5 just for this aspect. That said, there are a few shortcomings, which I am willing to accept, as the most important thing for me, which nothing else I have ever tried was able to do, is to prevent/not cause facial breakouts). The problem is that I have to buy the two lightest shades, Bare Glow and Nude Glow and mix them together (I am an NC20, for reference) to get the perfect shade. I also have trouble finding this sometimes, because the Target inventory can be spotty and some Targets do not cary Pixi at all. However, it can be obtained from their website and from Pixi's website. I wear Amlatin on my face under this, and they work together perfectly.

Skin: Oily, Other, Cool

I have this in Bare Glow.

Tinted Moisturiser: this shade matches my yellow-toned skin perfectly- it's very sheer, evens out my skin tone very well and blurs imperfections. I love the fact it is oil-free, talc-free and has spf 20. However, I find that under certain lighting this can appear very glittery on my skin. I appreciate that it IS an illuminating product but for someone with oily skin like me, it can make the skin look quite greasy. This is why I avoid putting this on my T-zone.

Concealer: the concealer is a shade lighter than the tinted moisturiser but they seem to work really well together despite the shade difference. The concealer has no shimmering particles at all, it's very creamy, easy to blend and I love the natural look without compromise on coverage.

I do love the concealer, but that won't persuade me to repurchase because although I love it's lightweight texture, the tinted moisturiser is too glittery for me. But for anyone with normal, dry or simply looking for radiance, the formula would be great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I would never have thought to use a tinted moisturizer on my acne prone oily skin. Turned out to be the best thing I have ever used. It is a tad bit sparkely, but nothing a good powder cant tone down. All and all it keeps my skin from being overly oily. The conceler that it comes with matches perfeclty so that takes guess work out. My usually uneven acne skin looks pretty darn good with this stuff on. After I apply it I feel like my skin looks normal for a change. It also seems to be helping my skin to clear up. It is a bit expensive but so far it seems to be worth it. Feeling pretty with my bad skin isnt and easy task but this stuff makes it easy to achive. It almost feels as if you have nothing on which is SUPER nice when your skin is already oily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ehhhhh.

Skintype: Acneprone, combo, some scarring and some large pores, some redness here and there.

For a tinted moisturizer, $30 or not, you only get 1oz of product. Sure, it comes with a bonus concealer but, really, I don't need it, as I already have concealer. The bonus concealer itself is not very pigmented - I had to swipe it over my dark circles and HP spots a few times, and even then it still didn't provide full coverage. I found it drying and easy to cake.

I dont have the best skin but its getting better. Right now I am looking more for something to even out skin tone and diminish redness. This is really sheer stuff, which is fine I expect that, but I didn't see it helping out evening out my skin tone. Also - glitter. Even after I powdered, throughout the day I looked shiny and sweaty.

I'm NC25 and used Bare Glow.

I am in love!! I am one of those people who rarely write reviews (though I read them constantly haha) but this is just so good that I had to share my experience. I have actually been using this consistently for about 3 months now, after I went through a major foundation overhaul. I tried EVERYTHING. I had been using mostly MAC studio fix powder or fluid, but was getting fed up with the foundation ruining my skin and the unnatural appearance. So, I underwent a detailed search, trying everything under the sun (MAC studio sculpt and face and body, bareminerals, everyday minerals, pur minerals, laura mercier tinted moisturizer (oil-free), Tarte's TM... you get the idea...) Anyway, I ran into this at Target one day, and decided to give it a try. IT IS AMAZING. The coverage is great for a TM, and the finish is luminoius, but not shiny. Also, I love the included concealer (I use it for facial blemishes, and Amazing Concealer for my dark circles). Also, my skin has cleared up! I set this with a pur minerals transluent powder just in the T-zone, and it lasts all day. G

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used this product for one week. I got it in No. 3, which in the store seemed too dark for me. However, once applied it was the perfect shade. I highly suggest going to Pixi's website and answering their questions that then suggests shades for you.

This product was decent, I love the concealer and the TM in one package. The concealer also has a fantastic texture for my skin that doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I liked the glow I got from the TM and the shade matched fairly well. It is also the only TM I've tried that doesn't leave my skin feeling oily by mid-day.

I ended up returning the tube today because I've noticed tiny breakouts around my mouth. I very rarely breakout and the TM is the only new thing I had been using. I also felt the TM was a bit hard to blend because it absorbs so quickly even if I used my normal moisturizer first, and in the sunlight I noticed a glittery effect.

Overall I wouldn't say this is a terrible product, but I won't be repurchasing. I would recommend trying it for a week if you're in the market for a TM. If you hate it, you can always return it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It works amazingly! I have never found a foundation like this one! It covers amazingly, it makes my skin look airbrushed and radiant, and the concealer works great. The only drawback: IT IS REALLY EXPENSIVE! But I can't change that.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I've tried a good amount of tinted moisturizers but this is so far my favorite. I like the look it gives the skin. It's not full coverage so you can still see your skin underneath, but it makes it look more even toned, glowy and dewy for me. It's definitely good in the summer when you don't want to put on a higher coverage foundation. However I don't really like the concealer that it's attatched to. It's not a bad concealer, it's just not the type of concealer I like. With me, it was too light and gave me a sort of reverse racoon effect. The coverage; not bad, not good either. Soon after I put it on it began to slide and fade away. The actual tinted moisturizer is great. The concealer, not so much.
I use No. 3 Nude Glow.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

This product is pure genius. First, the concealer ball tip is so easy to apply. Then, it is the only concealer I have used that is the perfect balance between concealing & natural-ness. I can use it anywhere - no breakouts on my chin from using it, no settling into lines etc. But it is a cream, a thick cream....but it goes on thin! It is sort of expensive, but compared to other high quality make-ups, and how much better it is, it really isn't. I have been using it over 6 months, still plenty left.
The tinted moisturizer has just enough coverage to be a tinted moisturizer, not a sheer foundation. It is COMFORTABLE on my skin!! So many tinted moisturizers make me itch! This one feels good all day.
I don't know where this line came from but I am glad randomly found it at target. I had not heard of pixi. The products are all great.

This is a decent product. Probably most suitable for the summer (I have dry skin). It is very sheer, but yet gives some coverage without looking obvious. I prefer this to the Becca and Laura Mercier TMs. The colour is a tad too dark for me (use it in Light Glow n. 1 and I am NC15). I like the idea of the concealer at the top of the applicator, but unfortunately it is a little bit waxy and unnatural - it sits on my skin. The TM does not have any scent and goes on like a dream. I like it has SPF 20 and a very good staying power. It is easy to touch up and never looks cakey or unnatural. I do not have problems with the illuminating properties as I like the dewy finish and the illuminating property is barely noticeable. 2 lippies because the colour does not match my complexion perfectly, it dries up very quickly and my skin looks it is in desperate need for more moisture, the dewiness disappears in 30 minutes and the fiddly concealer is just bad (too dry for undereyes and not very much coverage on blemishes). Overall Okish if you do not have a problematic skin and have an oily skin. For dry skin? Leave it for the summer. I will use it when I play golf just to finish it off.