December 18, 2014 | 893 users online

Concealers - Urban Decay - 24/7 Concealer Pencil (all)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfectly covers my blemishes, I now feel like my confident self again. Because of this concealer I'm able to face people now without any doubt that I look beautiful!!!

It has amazing lasting power but if applied too fast and with little care, this product will become your worst nightmare.

EDIT: One word cakey

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ariaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have dark circles under my eyes and small patches of discoloration along my cheeks and forehead from acne scars. I bought the UD 24/7 Concealer Pencil in CIA in hopes of correcting this. I apply this on my skin and blend with my finger before setting with powder foundation.

The formula is a bit dry so I sometimes have trouble blending it over larger areas of skin such as my undereye especially since I'm afraid to tug on the skin there. But for small areas like the discoloration left by acne, it works fine. The formula has enough coverage to completely get rid of my discoloration. I found the pencil packaging really convenient to apply and to carry around.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by carlyann23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Edited to add: this fall I've been dealing with the worst acne breakout of my life after having the Mirena IUD for 5 months. I wouldn't be able to leave my house without this concealer. It covers my blemishes and old scars incredibly well. Thank you UD!

I came here just to RAVE about this concealer. I've had some pretty dark undereye circles all my life. I went shopping to find a new concealer for them (had been using MAC Select Moisturecover, which did nothing for me) and the MA recommended UD 24/7 to me. She put the FBI shade on me with a brush and it looked great. I just draw it on under my eyes and blend with my finger.

It covers my dark circles like no other concealer I've EVER used. It makes me look fresh, bright, and wide awake. It's also fabulous on the red marks around my nose and any blemishes. This summer I have just been putting this concealer where needed and wearing no other makeup other than my eye makeup. I don't even need to set it with powder. It lasts all day, still looks great at night when it's time to take it off. It's VERY creamy, not dry at all, so it's easy to blend and looks very natural on my skin.

My favorite part is that it's a pencil, so it's really easy to bring with me. Sometimes when I get a zit, I like to bring my concealer to work with me in case I need touch-ups. I can just stick this in my purse and not worry about leaking or anything - although since I've been using this, touch-ups have not been necessary. Would repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Kaskine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer. It actually covers my red pimples. I only use this to cover acne scars or acne in general, I do not use this under my eyes (I use something else for that). It is definitely a full coverage and stays very well. Like all concealers make sure to set it with a powder, it will make it last longer! Packaging could be better, for some reason my one's cap doesnt fit very well anymore, likes its too small for it. So I have to make sure that I dont close it too much or I cant get it off! Not to sure what thats all about though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hmmm... I dunno about this one. I'm on the fence, and that's after 3 purchases!! I buy the shade DEA (these run very very pale and I'm never ever anything other than that lightest shade but with this I'm the second darkest!!). The concealer is very creamy and comes in a cute purple pencil with a lid on... I gotta be honest, I don't find it conceals my spots as much as I want it to, it slides right off, I find it looks cakey under my eyes, I find the sharpening a pain, I find it gets used up too quickly... so why have I said yes to buying again?? Well, I guess convenience is a big one with this product, its' great in a pinch, it's fairly thick coverage (although that counts for nothing unless it's acne scars in my case due to the above experiences). I really like the idea, and I don't know exactly what I'd want UD to do to change it so I like it better, I have By Terrys Touche Veloutee and I like it so much more, it's thinner, more liquid yet somehow it sticks and covers better than this stuff does. I know why loads of people love it so much, but for me, I would rather spend the extortionate amount of money on Touch Veloutee than much less on this - because it just doesn't work that well. Le sigh. I'll still keep one in my dirty stop out bag though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by serahx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you're looking to cover under eye circles, this probably isn't it. It's perfect on spots/blemishes though. I'm shade CIA which is the lightest. It's a little too light for me (nc20/nw15) but it blends perfectly. The colour selection isn't great, as many have mentioned, however it is workable. Definitely will be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by maomaouchi

This product is excellent for covering blemishes/dark spots/acne scars. I wouldn't use it for trying to conceal general uneven skin tone or under-eye circles because it is quite dry and does not blend easily, leading it to tug at your skin and settling into fine lines. However, this quality of the pencil makes it excellent for use on blemishes because you want a drier, opaque formula which will not slide around when you try to blend it in (I find that cream or liquid concealers rub away too much when I pat/blend them onto blemishes). I like that you can quickly dot this on to all your blemishes because of its pencil form. I dot it on, blend out the edges quickly, then set with finishing powder. With this technique, the concealer lasts all day, and is actually the only concealer I've ever tried on my blemishes that covers them so well and lasts so long. I'm not talking just a work day, either, I'm talking 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM or later. It also doesn't make my face feel greasy at all, which has happened with other cream concealers I've tried from Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier. The fact that this product so effectively covers blemishes and lasts so long is why, despite it having obvious flaws (too dry to use as undereye concealer, product waste from sharpening the pencil, limited color selection), I still give it a full five stars. If you try to use the pencil on your undereyes or to cover up redness around the nose etc you will be sorely disappointed. The formula is simply too dry for these purposes. However, if you want a product that will effectively and quickly cover your blemishes and acne scars, this is definitely the best product I've come across.

For reference, I am an Asian with yellow undertones and fall between NC20 and NC25 and I use the shade FBI.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by haileybear

HG concealer!!! After my crazed concealer hunt/phase, I found my HG concealer. This is it girls!!! I'm a NC20-25 and my shade is FBI (although DEA was recommended to me by Sephora's MUA). I found the darker shade looks more natural on my skin, since I have neutral to yellow undertones. DEA has more pinky undertone, and you can definitely tell I'm wearing concealer when it's DEA. Anyways, I LOVE this concealer because of its opaque coverage yet light feel. I use this for my pimples/blemishes and undereye area (coupled with eye cream to just make it easier to blend).

Very little product can do a lot of concealing. Don't overdo it or it'll look cakey, but that's true for pretty much all concealers. I use my fingers to apply and blend in a dabbing motion, because it warms up the product and helps it melt into my skin. I can just wear this alone even if my skin is badly broken out. When your skin is going through a tough time, you don't want to overburden it further with too much makeup, so this product is perfect in providing spot coverage yet let your skin breath.

The only problem I have with this is the packaging. It's kind of a love-hate thing. I love the pencil form for its ease to carry and apply on-the-go, but I hate the amount of product I waste when sharpening it. Since this is quite expensive, I have a little pot where I keep the sharpened off product sans wood shavings. Urban Decay, please come up with an automatic twist up pencil, and I will love you forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in NSA for 9.50 and really like it! I use it to cover up my under eye circles and it gives me the wide awake young and frresh look. There weren't alot of shades but I decided to buy it anyway even if it was a bit light. But still a very good product! Just concerned how I'm going to sharpen it as the pencil is quite fat and won't fit in my normal eyeliner sharpener!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by margaretvw

I really wanted to love this product based on all of the good reviews so my search for the best concealer could be over (very funny), but alas I do not. The pencil form is annoying and questionable, yet convienient and mess-free (until it comes time to sharpen it I suppose, which would take a wee bit). The coverage was excellent, and the shade CIA matched my super fair skin beautifully... BUT, it was cakey... :( It never blended right into my skin, just seemed to sit on top, and then it settled into all of my little fine lines and smile creases. It slid around quite easily. I've had drugstore concealers perform better than this $22CAD one. Back to the store it goes!