September 21, 2014 | 996 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by mbcccix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When it comes to eyebrows, I have OCD. Eyebrows have to be perfect and in place.

Prior to using the Anastasia Brow Gel, I used just a clear mascara from Covergirl for my brows. Unfortunately, the clear Covergirl mascara gel began to flake after a couple of hours. Anastasia's brow gel doesn't flake and really stays in place.

I recommend this for anyone that has eyebrow OCD like do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This brow gel is amazing! This is honestly the only brow gel I've ever used, so I don't know the difference with any other ones. But, this one holds my brows in place all day long, without flaking. This definitely gives that perfect finishing touch to my face after I'm done with all my makeup. This gives my brows a natural looking arch, which overall shapes my brows beautifully. I have the clear brow gel, but they do sell this in colors like brown & black I believe. I never fill in my brows with pencil or anything, so I didn't see the need to buy this in a color. If you do, you may want to try getting this in one of the colors. I would definitely reccommend this & I can't see myself without this in my makeup collection, especially on days when my eyebrows look crazy if I slept wrong! This is pricey, ($22), but it's very worth it to me.

My one & only complaint is that the tube seems to dry out faster than I would expect, but still not enough of a con to keep me from re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by mariamsultana

So I didn't realize HOW great of a brow gel this is until I tried to replace it with a generic drug store brow gel.

The Anastasia Brow Gel holds SO well with very little product. Of course, if you use too much, your eyebrows will feel like they've been shellacked. You've been warned. But really, when you use just enough, it holds your brows all day without flaking! I am so happy I'm almost done with the generic one I have. I can't wait to have an Anastasia brow gel in my make-up bag again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great brow gel. Holds all day. No flakies. But I feel like I get the same performance from Maybelline's Great Lash in clear, so I would not repurchase. I am going to keep to compare over time, see if Great Lash dries my brows out, and will update my review.
EDIT: Great Lash was very dry and flakey for me. No go.
EDIT: I prefer Urban Decay's Brow Gel because the applicator is a brush instead of a spoolie, so I feel like the gel is more evenly distributed and doesn't look and feel as obvious.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I love this brow gel, my brows are naturally very, very unruly, and I happened to get a sample of this once from Sephora. My brows stayed in place ALL DAY LONG. Which is amazing for me! It didn't get stiff or flakey like some other formula's tend to be. It just did it's job of holding my brows in place until I removed it at the end of the night.
I would definitely purchase a full sized one if it wasn't so expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite brow gel that I've yet tried. The wand picks up the perfect amount of product, doesn't flake, doesn't make my brows TOO crunchy (lol) and lasts all day. This keeps my brows perfectly in place and really polishes up my look. Comes in a nice metallic tube and lasts a long time. I've had this for a year in a half now and it still hasn't dried up so I'm very impressed with that! The only downside is that this is pricey for a simple brow gel, but it is good quality and the high price is a given since you are also paying for the name. i will keep using this unless something better comes along.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMISFIT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, I recieved this as part of my 500 points, thats the only way i would ever get a brow gel that cost 20 bucks :) OMGEEEEE!!!!! this stuff is the bomb. I dont know if its the cute packaging, anastasia being a holy grail/over hyped product, or this stuff is just amazing. I have used plenty low end clear mascaras which work fine, but its something different about this stuff. It locks my brows in place, doesnt remove my penicl or pwder thats used to fill my brows in and it dries fast, almost immediately. Once my sample runs out I will buy this over and over again, despite the cost. When something works, its worth it :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

love this!
Hold my brows for all day and easy to use!
Little bit pricy... I will try other products like this and I will keep buying this until I found a substitution!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by claud519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got mine in trial size as part of a set from my 500 points reward from Sephora. I'd say it does the job pretty well. I don't have thick eyebrows, but it does keep my brows in place and in perfect shape all day. Without the brow gel, whatever shape I have drawn on my brows smudges or disappears due to the oils and sweat during the day, so this brow gel works great for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Emspirations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brow gel does an excellent job of grooming the brows and keeping them in place all day long. I have used several brow gels and this is one of my favorites. The downside is it is over $20, which is not very budget friendly for some.

NOTE: if you do not like feeling that you have hairspray or strong hold gel on your eyebrows then this is not the product for you. I happen to like my brows to have this type of hold.

The packaging while cute, is not very effective for me because I cannot see how much product i left in the tube. Clear brow gel has a tendency to get discolored from the make up, etc. so I can see why the packaging is not clear.

Because I love the formula, I would probably re-purchase, but hopefully the product lasts long enough so I will not have to purchase it for awhile.

I find that the ELF brow gel/clear mascara duo works very effectively and is only $1- although it does take a longer time to dry than the Anastasia.