Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

on 5/3/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this at the little goodies section in the Sephora lineup (dangerous area lol). It was a set with a little tweezer and a mini brow gel. I was looking for something that holds my annoying eyebrows in place. Even after I fill my brows, they go all over the place and don't stay put. They tend to curl up at the ends and won't stay put, even when i trim them. This stuff is perfect for keeping them in place without leaving a residue or making them too hard. It doesn't ruin you fill-in job and lasts all day. It can be expensive but you barely need any product so it'll last a long time. Definite must have if you have unruly brows!! I'm going to buy a full tube when my mini runs out.

on 4/10/2013 2:43:00 AM

This stuff works wonders! Highly recommended but it is a pain to pay for!

on 3/18/2013 11:39:00 AM

I recieved this in a sephora points bag of goodies, and I absolutely love it. It does the job of holding and lifting stubborn asian straight brow hairs in place. I thought that because its clear, it would remove my brow pencil or powder but it doesn't at all. MAC's tinted browfix doesn't even work as well as this one. I have both and use this one everyday. Will eventually repurchase the full size.

on 2/18/2013 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Keeps your eyebrows in place beautifully but the price is pretty steep for something so small..Lasts longer than plain old clear mascara. But if you have unruly eyebrows you should give it a try.

on 12/24/2012 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i received this in a monthly subscription sample box. it does its job but i wouldnt pay what their asking for to purchase this. id be happy with using a clear mascara on my brows when they need taming.

on 12/3/2012 5:55:00 PM

Love this stuff. I don't use it every time, but it really does help set the powder and make your brows look more natural. Make sure you don't use this until after you've done your makeup, because trying to clean the powder out of it can cause it to flake. Otherwise, I don't have issues with flaking, even if I rub. Actually, if you need to clean it up a little, use water on one of your fingers. I've found that works best. Sounds obvious, but who thinks straight during a makeup emergency?

Way better than other brow mascaras.

on 11/28/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When it comes to eyebrows, I have OCD. Eyebrows have to be perfect and in place.

Prior to using the Anastasia Brow Gel, I used just a clear mascara from Covergirl for my brows. Unfortunately, the clear Covergirl mascara gel began to flake after a couple of hours. Anastasia's brow gel doesn't flake and really stays in place.

I recommend this for anyone that has eyebrow OCD like do.

on 10/17/2012 8:35:00 PM

This brow gel is amazing! This is honestly the only brow gel I've ever used, so I don't know the difference with any other ones. But, this one holds my brows in place all day long, without flaking. This definitely gives that perfect finishing touch to my face after I'm done with all my makeup. This gives my brows a natural looking arch, which overall shapes my brows beautifully. I have the clear brow gel, but they do sell this in colors like brown & black I believe. I never fill in my brows with pencil or anything, so I didn't see the need to buy this in a color. If you do, you may want to try getting this in one of the colors. I would definitely reccommend this & I can't see myself without this in my makeup collection, especially on days when my eyebrows look crazy if I slept wrong! This is pricey, ($22), but it's very worth it to me.

My one & only complaint is that the tube seems to dry out faster than I would expect, but still not enough of a con to keep me from re-purchasing.

on 10/11/2012 5:26:00 PM

So I didn't realize HOW great of a brow gel this is until I tried to replace it with a generic drug store brow gel.

The Anastasia Brow Gel holds SO well with very little product. Of course, if you use too much, your eyebrows will feel like they've been shellacked. You've been warned. But really, when you use just enough, it holds your brows all day without flaking! I am so happy I'm almost done with the generic one I have. I can't wait to have an Anastasia brow gel in my make-up bag again!

on 10/11/2012 12:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great brow gel. Holds all day. No flakies. But I feel like I get the same performance from Maybelline's Great Lash in clear, so I would not repurchase. I am going to keep to compare over time, see if Great Lash dries my brows out, and will update my review.
EDIT: Great Lash was very dry and flakey for me. No go.
EDIT: I prefer Urban Decay's Brow Gel because the applicator is a brush instead of a spoolie, so I feel like the gel is more evenly distributed and doesn't look and feel as obvious.

Popular Brows Products