August 20, 2014 | 1385 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I love this brow gel, my brows are naturally very, very unruly, and I happened to get a sample of this once from Sephora. My brows stayed in place ALL DAY LONG. Which is amazing for me! It didn't get stiff or flakey like some other formula's tend to be. It just did it's job of holding my brows in place until I removed it at the end of the night.
I would definitely purchase a full sized one if it wasn't so expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite brow gel that I've yet tried. The wand picks up the perfect amount of product, doesn't flake, doesn't make my brows TOO crunchy (lol) and lasts all day. This keeps my brows perfectly in place and really polishes up my look. Comes in a nice metallic tube and lasts a long time. I've had this for a year in a half now and it still hasn't dried up so I'm very impressed with that! The only downside is that this is pricey for a simple brow gel, but it is good quality and the high price is a given since you are also paying for the name. i will keep using this unless something better comes along.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMISFIT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, I recieved this as part of my 500 points, thats the only way i would ever get a brow gel that cost 20 bucks :) OMGEEEEE!!!!! this stuff is the bomb. I dont know if its the cute packaging, anastasia being a holy grail/over hyped product, or this stuff is just amazing. I have used plenty low end clear mascaras which work fine, but its something different about this stuff. It locks my brows in place, doesnt remove my penicl or pwder thats used to fill my brows in and it dries fast, almost immediately. Once my sample runs out I will buy this over and over again, despite the cost. When something works, its worth it :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

love this!
Hold my brows for all day and easy to use!
Little bit pricy... I will try other products like this and I will keep buying this until I found a substitution!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by claud519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got mine in trial size as part of a set from my 500 points reward from Sephora. I'd say it does the job pretty well. I don't have thick eyebrows, but it does keep my brows in place and in perfect shape all day. Without the brow gel, whatever shape I have drawn on my brows smudges or disappears due to the oils and sweat during the day, so this brow gel works great for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Emspirations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brow gel does an excellent job of grooming the brows and keeping them in place all day long. I have used several brow gels and this is one of my favorites. The downside is it is over $20, which is not very budget friendly for some.

NOTE: if you do not like feeling that you have hairspray or strong hold gel on your eyebrows then this is not the product for you. I happen to like my brows to have this type of hold.

The packaging while cute, is not very effective for me because I cannot see how much product i left in the tube. Clear brow gel has a tendency to get discolored from the make up, etc. so I can see why the packaging is not clear.

Because I love the formula, I would probably re-purchase, but hopefully the product lasts long enough so I will not have to purchase it for awhile.

I find that the ELF brow gel/clear mascara duo works very effectively and is only $1- although it does take a longer time to dry than the Anastasia.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by threejane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got a sample of this in a (now-discontinued) Birchbox.

Awww, kyoooot packaging. Metallic, adorable little short wand, bristles look kinda familiar...as in like mascara....

Oh, wait, it's for your eyeBROWS?

(insert conflustered face here. Step over to mirror to examine my dinky, weak, patchy, overplucked-a-long-time-ago pathetic sauce above my eyes.)

THIS is what yer gonna fix? Mmmhmmmm.

I brushed it on in the general direction I wanted it to stay and then promptly forgot about it. That is, until the pulling started. Like mite-sized hooligans were giving the base of my brow hairs not-so-friendly tweaks when I moved my face. *ping* "Ah!" *poink* "Aye!"...and so on.

Slowly things were tightening up in that region, for good or for ill, I could not say. It certainly wasn't enjoyable, feeling the individual hairs of your eyebrows creep and stiffen.

Return to mirror, inspect miraculous changes. ...erm... Inspect changes? ...errrmmmm... Inspect no evidence of change at all? ...well... Ok, so I just inspected. I had brushed on an essentially clear mascara that purports to thicken and groom your brows. Survey says?

Thicken? Nup. Same wimpies as ever. Groom? Nup. Not when you only have maybe twenty of 'em to "groom" in the first place. They did look kinda shiny, in a slicked-on Vaseline way, and felt kinda stiff in a too-much-mousse wY

So, tactility is...greasy yet crunchy at the same time! I have...A MCDONALD'S FRENCH FRY ON MY EYEBROW HAIR. Euew. No.

Hopefully will work for those who sport wild, untamed, monkey curls of exuberant eyebrow bush. For me, alas, a fun exercise in remembering to take all cosmetic tall tales with a grain of salt and a margarita, receipt handy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

it works good, nothing special. the fact that it contains 4 types of parabens, i would not re purchase. you dont need much of this product, use it sparingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Mascarra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pricey, yes. Worth it? Definitely. I have fairly thick brows, which makes them easy to shape when needed, but keeping them in place was always hard for me. I heard about this gel from a friend and finally decided to purchase it, I was really hesitant at first cause it was a tad expensive, but once I tried it, I was really glad I bought it. I absolutely love this gel. It took me a while to get the hang of using it, since everyone's brows are different, but once I got used to it, I found myself using it every time I put on make up. It keeps your brows in place, dries up fast after you use it and doesn't flake. I totally got what I payed for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this stuff, totally works. Holds the brows in place very very well. Does not wipe off brow pencil and no flaking. I also use the sephora brand brow gel and it does not even compare. The 21 dollar price is pretty crazy for a brow gel though. High quality products are not always the most expensive, but in this case it really is.