October 20, 2014 | 950 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - ANEW Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

Another awesome Avon product. It seems like my skin looks it's best when I'm using Avon skincare products on my face. Then sometimes I stray and use other lines, only to come back to Avon. This is what I expected Meaningful Beauty to be like. I use this along with the day cream and occasionally the Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial. At first, it took my skin a while to get used to it, since it's exfoliating. My skin was sort of flaky. But after a couple of weeks, it looks brighter, less dry, less wrinkly. The clarity of my skin has improved and it's smoother, and requires much less makeup. The disclaimer that came with Meaningful Beauty said that the flakiness would subside, but it never did. I love this new Anew line, and will continue to purchase Avon forever! UPDATE: Again, I strayed, to Principal Secret Reclaim for no other reason but boredom, and came back to this today. Gosh, I could tell a difference in one use. My skin just seemed happier, and rejuvenated, heehee, perfect name! Will always repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by kaethie

I bought this on ebay so the price was great. I have been using it for a week now & so I cant say too much about how it actually affects my wrinkles. BUT I will say that I LOVE how it's soaks in and not oily or greasy ONE BIT.. Unreal. I wish I would have found this during the summer because this is perfect for when it's hot & you dont want to be all sticky. I'll post updates in the near future. I am however checking on the rejuvinate eye cream reviews because I read in a magazine today that it's great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by melzie2121

Wow. I bought the sample of this and then ordered the large jar on ebay as we can't order it here yet. It is absolutely amazing. Finally a night cream/gel that someone with oily skin can use w/o feeling like a grease pit the next day. My skin hasn't looked this great since I was about 16 and I'm 29 now.

It tingles a tiny bit. Very slight, almost just cooling. Not anything that would sting (even someone with sensitive skin). No harsh smell, does come in a jar but most night creams do.

I love this and will continue to purchase!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one the newer creams in the Anew line, which I heard is going to replace the Anew Retroactive line as that one gets phased out. This cream is a thicker gel-cream, which makes it easy to target trouble spots. It's light in texture and absorbs well, and by morning my skin looked fresher and rosier. No problems with break-outs as of yet. Smells less offensive than some of the other Avon creams that I have tried (reminds me of the scent of the neutrogena peel). The full sized 1.7 ounce jar is $32, though I just received a full sized bottle which I got off of Ebay for $13. I like this one better than the retroactive.