October 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Vacation Time

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by dancedance_003

Out of all the colors from this brand, Vacation Time was the only one that worked for my skintone. My skin is medium with a yellow undertone, so finding nail polish colors that compliment my skintone is extremely difficult -- blues, greens, purples, pinks and any other cool colors are a definite no no, which is why I'm very happy to find that this color doesn't clash with my skintone.
I would describe the color as a muted rose? A pinky brown shade. Very flattering on all skintones and versatile. I can probably wear this color year round.
Application is smooth, doesn't streak, and very opaque (I only use one coat). It does look a little dull after it dries, so I would recommend using a top coat to make it more glossy. It lasted 5 days without chipping, which for $1.99 isn't too bad. I would definitely recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by megathon

This color is a staple in my nail polish collection. It's a beautiful, classy, versatile shade (I like to wear it both in professional situations like job interviews and on more casual days), it goes on smoothly (no streaking or bubbles), and I've found that, even without a base or topcoat, I can wear this for the entire work or school week with only minimal chipping at the tips. Also, it complements my skin tone both during the winter when I'm really pale and during the summer when I'm tan. Especially for the price, this is an awesome nail polish and I'd definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color. Such a pretty rosy brownish nude. I have light skin and it looks gorgeous. I think it would look great on all skin tones. Lasts long for such a cheap polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by cristinalicia

I'll be honest, I never cared for Sinful n/p bc I hated the brush and the formula was just so watery. The brush remains the same, but this nailpolish is very opaque and it's such a lovely color. I definately recommend it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by tobybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big nail polish person, but this was next to the Merlot products and it caught my eye. It was only 1.99 so I thought, why not?? It went on smoothly, with no bubbles or streaks. After two coats I had a nice pinky brown shade that looked sophisticated against my super pale skin. I like!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

i love this color! it's a very natural mauve/pink that wears very nicely with my brown skin. 2 coats gave a nice opaque result that i've been wearing for days with minimal fading at my tips. i love sinful!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by SiennaSky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this color. It's a great, every day color that looks great with my tan skin. My bottle had good coverage that went on smoothly. I really don't know how to describe this color, it's like a pinky nude or maybe a muted rose. Whatever it is, it's feminine and classy.