October 22, 2014 | 1740 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This liner is fantastic!!! Super long wearing, actually stays on when i curl my lashes (looking at you, Maybelline Stiletto), is super black, and is very easy to control. I do cat eye liner everyday, and this is the only kind i can use and get a good wing everyday. I bought it because i read that Kylie Jenner uses the Lancome Artliner everyday, and the Lancome and L'Oreal are pretty much the same thing, since i didn't really want to shell out $30 for eyeliner (Lineur Intense is about $7-$9, depending where you shop). This stays on for a long time, although the true test will be when i go back to school, and see if it will last through school and my figure skating practice!! This also comes off very easily with just regular face wash, doesn't even have to be makeup remover since it is not waterproof. Overall, i definitely recommend this to all my friends, and will be repurchasing in the future(:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by pvaulter

When i first got this, i knew that l'oreal was owned by lancome, so i had higher expectations for this product. I usually like to wear my eyeliner on my water line, and this is the worst eyeliner for that. It cracked within fifteen minutes after putting it on!! having said that, if i put it above my lash line, it stays fine, (but any bit of water will smear it drastically) but i have hooded eyes, so doing that doesnt work as well as putting it on my waterline. Considering the way i use eyeliners, 10 bucks is not worth it i do like the applicator though.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate the formula of this liner. It is not opaque, it feathers, it rubs away easily, and it cracks. However the first time I purchased this liner, I thought it was okay; it was blacker and didn't feather as much. Maybe I got a dud the second time, but I'm not 100% sure. Ignoring the formula, I did really like the long, tapered felt tip. It's flexible but you can still draw precise lines. Too bad the formula sucked so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeliner is good but the felt tip does not taper to a tip so I cannot get a precise line and it fades easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by rubyrhee

this is very like the lancome presise felt tip liner. its very very black and youre able to use it very easily. does last all day but it does slightly flake but very little. so i dont really have to worry about it. the formulas very well made. the brush is really easy to use and using thing will make a winged liner look very persise

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty good. But dont be fooled. You will have to reapply to get a full black opacity. And it does chip and crack, but more towards the inner eye tearduct. It is good for average days but not for long nights out or for formal things.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this eyeliner. The felt-tip brush makes for an easy application, especially for beginners. I use it daily and it doesn't usually start flaking until about 8 hours of having it on. Overall it's a nice black color, and applies nicely. It does dry out, usually after 4 months or so. I would recommend this eyeliner, and repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Average to good liquid eye liner. Nothing amazing, but not not at all! It lasts all day and it's a fairly deep black. However there are lots of better liquid eyeliners at the both the drugstore and department store.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by paragonx

This eyeliner is okay. It applies great and is easy to use. It doesn't last all day. It cracks and flakes and comes off very easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've come to realize I really like this stuff so I'm changing my review. Lately I've been trying other ones and the brushes are all either too stiff or too flexible etc and I always miss this felt tip.

I love gel liners but I prefer this because it's lighter and more portable and I don't have to clean the brush all the time. I use liquid liner daily and like to keep it in my purse for touch ups so that counts for me.

The one downside is that you don't get a lot of product so it doesn't last incredibly long. It's been a while since I used Lancome Artliner but I'm pretty sure I preferred that product... but it's just too expensive to keep repurchasing (almost $40 Canadian), so after trying a few other products I think I'm going to be sticking with this one.