March 3, 2015 | 1058 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by kirito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I switched to this scrub after having the worst skin care experience with Proactiv. I was mainly drawn to this line in particular because of the scent, since one of my biggest problems with Proactiv was the smell. Turns out, this scrub is way more effective than Proactiv. I don't have extreme acne, but it's always there. This scrub helps to remove all the oils on my face and control the acne. It doesn't get rid of everything for me, but it keeps it under control. I'm not really ashamed of having some acne on my face, so it's not a big deal to me.

The bottle says to use it twice a day, but I find that it dries out my skin if used more than once a day, which says something because my skin is extremely oily. So, I use the scrub right before I finish showering, since the steam opens up my pores, making the cleansing process more effective. After being oily all day, the scrub makes my face feel so much better.

This product definitely isn't a miracle worker when it comes to acne treatment, but it keeps acne under control, especially during breakouts, which is all I really need.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

smells good and feels refreshing but leaves my skin extremely dry and cracked up and just plain horrible

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by HoneymoonAvenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My skin has always been naturally oily, so I thought this product would be perfect! I used this product 2-3 times over the course of a week, and a really painful reddish-pink rash, similar to a sunburn developed all over my face! my face felt like it was lit on fire and I was as red as a tomato (literally!) After a couple days my skin started to peel and I was in excruciating pain. a week (and a full bottle of moisturizer) later, my skin cleared up and I was fine, but I definitely won't be using this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Meg2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Anyone liked this product?

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by LL98

Smells good, leaves my face soft and smooth. At first it slowly got rid of my pimples. And now i don't know anymore. I might buy it again if I can't find a better scrub!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Giginana

Ive always ha minor acne, nothing to serious. I decided to try this scrub since a employee at Walgreens told me it was amazing. I started using it at the beginning of summer, every night. At that point my problem area was my right cheek, I had about 3 small pimples, and enlarges pores on the nose and cheeks. I started breaking out more on my right cheek, and it eventually moved to the left cheek. These were big, deep RED pimples, that took forever to develop. I kept using it, thinking it was going to get better but one day I stopped because the acne was getting worse, and not going away. It took about a month for that acne to clear up, and now i'm dealing with hyper pigmentation it left me with. This was the only thing i was using for my face, plus lotion, but i know it was this scrub, because i still use the lotion and im acne free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It cleared up my acne very nicely

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by lovepinkcourtney

This is great! It's done its job of clearing my acne and softening my face. YES this does dry your face! But that's because it dries out acne! So what I use after to care for acne is I rub some ZAPZYT spot treatment on the acne, and then after that dries, I apply clean and clear dual action moisturizer all over. Done and done! Clears acne and no dryness. I recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Victorianstuff

so I love this product so much. I used to hate the brand Neutrogena but while I was at a hospital my roommate had this and told me I could use some. my face normally reacts very well with scrubs and always has, so when seeing this product I thought, "to heck that its from Neutrogena, its a scrub" for some background I hate Neutrogena because I found that when I was younger if I stopped using their product for even a day it would break me out even more I guess my skin has changed because this product works great. it clears my face up so well. I now have my third bottle of it and my only complaint is about the packaging and that the cap tends to break for a lot of people including myself... other than that its a great product. I suggest you have a moisturizer for after use though because it can get drying if used every day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by samanthadam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted a Neutrogena product to work on my face, every products feels dry and gives me more acne rather than prevent it.
The first time after buying this i felt my face SO soft, which I liked, and the smell and texture was amazing, actually felt that it was cleansing my skin and beyond!
After washing it off, my face felt "hard" I found it difficult to make expressions which was weird, but I just thought "hey, it's my first time using it".
I've used it for everynight for a week, and boyyyy do i regret it!
I've had more acne than before, pimples appear out of the blue!
my forhead that before was clean and smooth, not has those multiple small bumps and it feels ugly and dry.
I regret buying this so much! The packaging is adorable though, I'm really into pinks and peaches so this immediately drew my eye, and once I saw "grapefruit" I didn't even think it twice!
My face is naturally oily, but it made it BEYOND DRY. Like, crazy dry.
I wouldn't recommend.