December 21, 2014 | 1088 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Moisture

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Diadore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this lip balm, it works great, okay price, best packaging... but it doesn't smell or taste good at all. If it either tasted good or smelled good, then I would absolutely love this product. I'm not going to buy this exact product again, but another Nivea lip balm for sure. This works great though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this balm.
I constantly have chapped lips, that sometimes bleed if they go untreated. My mother and I have always used stuff like chapstick and vaseline....but I've been looking for something lighter and better.
This balm is very moisturizing, light, and it feels sooooo good on the lips.
LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by xChii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite lip balm <3 its sooooo moisturizing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by sauvignon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a good six months now. I go through periods of super dry lips - cracked in the morning, flaky, bleeds in the winter, etc. My fault because I'm terrible at hydrating myself, and I can be a frequent mouth-breather.

This stuff is great, and has kept my lips moisturized even when I don't have it on. I look like I have healthy lips even if they're pale! I use the Kiss of Flavor or Kiss of Strawberry when I need some color, and those are equally wonderful.

Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

This is hands down, the BEST lip balm I have ever tried. I personally like a thicker, more conditioning balm and this is it! This balm is the "Essential" balm in the dark blue tube. I'm making the distinction from the one in the light blue tube cause the alternative is significantly worse than the Essential version. I can't seem to find this dark blue tube of wonder in store anymore, so I order in bulk online. It's a great night treatment for me, even topping my Jack Black Intense Lip Therapy. I love the texture of this balm. I can actually FEEL it on my lips, something that I truly enjoy as opposed to having more "slip" and lightweight balm. If you're looking for somthing more lightweight, buy the light blue tube. This balm doesn't have any issues with breaking me out around my lips and actually sinks into the lips, moisturizing deep within as well. 5/5, the BEST. I hope this never gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! It's so great for chapped, dry lips. I feel that it's moisturizing, not at all greasy, and produces only a protective layer of moisture to keep your lips hydrated for longer. This is especially good in the winter time. I love the soft, wet-like texture. It's the best lip balm I've used; It made my lips perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this to moisturize my lips before lipstick application. I apply when starting my makeup and wipe the excess off before putting on lipstick at the end of my makeup ritual. Has helped protect my lips from drying lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was recommended this by my twin for years and I neve believed her. This winter, my lips have become ridiculously chapped and dry, and nothing was helping. I searched this out at CVS, and I am in love! Does moisturize my lips, and it lasts for awhile. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lip balm! It's the best chapstick I've ever used. I'll never trade it for another lip balm. Moisturizes, lasts all day and goes great with putting on lipstick or lip gloss. Best lip balm ever by Nivea!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite lip balm. It gives you that soothed moisturized feeling instantly. If you over-apply, it can feel greasy, but it's really more like a light waxy consistency. Probably not healing enough for chapped lips, but if you just like the feeling of a little more suppleness, it's a go-to.