September 19, 2014 | 1794 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

Im more fair skinned and this was a medium mauve taupe on me. it looked awful! I felt like a grandma. really bummed about this. I would say if you are more tanned/olive skim toned I could see this working a little better as a "nude"

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Lucyrosee

Favourite nude ever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Suester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG I LOVE this colour... I've had a mini bottle of it for a while after I bought the OPT best of the best mini's collection, but it never seemed to grab me in the bottle... I decided to try it after reading so many positive reviews here and I am in LOVE! It is the perfect nude shade and I could wear it over and over.

Edited to add: Formula is fantastic, it is really easy to apply and looks great in two coats and is quite forgiving to my lack of self manicare finesse and it wears really well. I've worn this two more times since I first tried it a few weeks ago, as it is just such a great colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by missemd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally I have found my HG 'my nails but better' nail polish!

This colour is BRILLIANT!
I can't tell you how many full bottles of OPI nail polish I have in my drawer that I have bought hoping to find 'THE" colour and have only ended up being disappointed and $19 poorer!

For some reason I kept making the mistake of thinking a pale pink kind of colour would be the way to go for the perfect nude, which was NEVER the case.

Luckily after reading some reviews on MUA I came across Tickle my France-y and thought that might be ok....and OMG how happy I am I tried it. Truly this is a great colour.

I find I only need one layer to get the right coverage and I know this sounds silly but this colour just makes your hands look polished and classy!

It wears well and I can get a whole week out of this before it starts to chip along the tops of my nails......but even then it only shows the 'white' part of my nails and it doesn't look bad or cheap like most colours.... it actually almost looks like a French manicure.

Thank you other MUA reviewers for putting me on to this amazing colour.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favourite and most used OPI nail polish colour. I have a lot of OPI nail polish colours but whenever I don't know what colour to wear or I'm feeling a little down I always come back to Tickle my France-y. I love the consistency of this polish. It's not streaky or thin and applies like a dream. I usually wear 2 coats but can get away with just one. I love the shine this polish has when it dries, I usually don't even both with a top coat. This polish lasts a good few days before chipping. I have other similar colours like bubble bath and dulce de leche, but there's something about Tickle my France-y that appeals to me. I feel feminine when I wear this colour and love the look of it on my nail. This colour is suitable for everyday wear... work, formal, etc. Overall a very versatile colour! 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my must have MNBB (my nails but better) shades by OPI. The shade is a medium pinkish-beige with maybe a very slight hint of dusty mauve. It's one of my staple shades. I wear this when I want my nails to look understated but polished at the same time. It makes my nails look so clean and fresh. Very safe for work and I'm already on my second bottle. It's also a color I reach for when I want to take a break from the much bolder and pigmented shades of polishes I own. Two to three coats is how you get the creamy color on the bottle but I usually get away with two coats. Doesn't stain the nails even w/out a base coat. I top it off with a top coat as I do with all my polishes. Lasts a week before it needs to be re-done. A definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by christinaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my favourite opi polish. such a lovely colour that is polished elegant. love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this sophisticated
yet very sexy, slightly grayed beige nude!!!

On my pale Irish-German heritage skin tone......most nude polishes or lip products tend to pull either too
orange or too brown.
But, this one is neutral and rocks!

With my opaque NailTek Fndtn II basecoat.... this can be worn with 2 quick streak free coats or 3 for a full opaque look.
I love this so much because you can wear it with whatever since it can be demure, sexy, understated, soft or edgy.

(P.S. I am looking for a lipstick and gloss that doesn't pull orange or darker brown on me. I bought MAC's Myth and Creme D Nude and they both turn very orangey on my pale NW10-15 skin. So, if any of you know of a quality name brand lipstick/gloss, that has not been discontinued, that has a neutral/greyed pale/light beige tone...I would be very grateful if you have the time to message me the name ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I really like this color. like someone mentioned, its mauvy/beige. really pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Tickle my Francy-y is a mauvy/nude colour that indeed reminds me a little of Silly Putty. The polish is very thin and I need about 3 layers to make it completely opaque. It also chips very fast one me (within a day!) it could be because of my base/topcoat combination but other polishes seem to last longer. The good thing is with nude colours you don't see the chips as much but I expect better quality because in Europe we pay about 13 euro for a bottle ($17,00) so they aren't cheap!