April 17, 2014 | 970 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by clbrothwell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this primer to use under MUFE HD foundation. I like the feel of this because it's more like a moisturizer. It helps keep the HD foundation on all day. The one draw back is I can only use it under the HD foundation. Any other foundation makes me feel cakey and oily after a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by jessicawong57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One Of My favorite primers it gives me a good base and it works well on me

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by muffinlove

I'm glad this isn't the first primer I ever used or I would have never tried another one. What I'm gathering from the reviews is that this works on certain skin types. I have moderately oily skin and it does NOT work for me. When I put my MUFE HD foundation over it I didn't get the usual amazing looking skin I do when I used the smashbox primer. And 5 hours later it looks like I'm not wearing foundation at all. Bummer. I do really LOVE the MUFE foundation and concealer though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wanted to love this, but was so disappointed in this primer. Fortunately I got a sample before I attempted to swap for it/buy it. It goes on easily but doesn't enhance the longevity of my foundation, which still breaks up around my nose by the end of the day. I might as well not have worn any primer at all! I prefer the Hourglass Veil mineral primer over this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an okay product. It does help my foundation last longer and adds moisture to my face which is always good since I have dry skin. Has great packaging. I expect so much more out of this since I spent $32 dollars on it! For a high end primer it should help with more than two things. I will most likely try something different next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryMojito

Before I wanted to buy this, I asked for a sample from Sephora, and glad I did. So, glad that I did not buy this. I have oily skin and this made me look way oilyyyyyyyyy. This is a NO for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Might buy again. This is comparable to other Primers out there. It does have a scent, kind of that flowery skincare cream scent you find in lancome products. So if you don't like scents, stay away. the primer itself does the job, especially under the HD Makeup. I would say it's better than average but not the HG in primers. It's lightweight, breathable and sinks in well. the one thing I was hoping it would do, was hide my pores a bit more. Needless to say, it failed in that regard. I think Benefit makes a better and cheaper primer for those of us with enlarged pore issues. I'll keep this around for better skin days.

Update: I'm returning this to Sephora. For the price, it's not worth it. This stuff dissipates off my face within a few hours and I look like I got nothing on at all. Very disappointing, but for the price, it has to go back.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I found my HG Primer! This Primer is Awesome!!
I've been using Too faced "primed and poreless" and Macs "Prep and Prime". Both Honestly Suck compared to this primer. My make up looks blended and makes it look like im wearing less make up.. Eventually when i can afford to, im going to try the rest of the line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

This product works better than Smashbox and Sephora's primers.
- Keeps makeup looking flawless and fresh all-day.
- Controls shine and minimizes appearance of pores.
- Does not cause breakouts or reactions to sometimes sensitive skin. My skin reacted badly to Smashbox's.
- With other primers, I find that my skin cannot breathe and is clogged up. But MUFE does not feel that way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyEuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like my primers to be slick and feel like the are kind of on top of my skin as a barrier. This is kind of like a thin runny moisturizer I feel like it absorbes into my skin. It smells good. And it doesn't do anything bad to my skin. And my makeup stays on pretty well but I think I will try something else when I run out.