October 23, 2014 | 1587 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupadviceneeded

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK but not great: Reduces puffiness fairly well. Tested side by side against a cheaper, lesser known brand and didn't perform as well.

Good: Serum is non greasy and absorbs quickly. Very little to no scent. Applicator effective (roller ball).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Eustace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A generally useless product. The roller ball feels nice and cool on your skin (good during allergy season) but the product inside the roller does absolutely nothing. Just another product taking up valuable real estate in my bathroom...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

Let me first start out, I have never try a eye cream/roller before and I don't really have puffy eye. I do have light dark circles. So I really don't if this product will help with your puffy eyes. But I do think this product help with your dark circles. I haven't seen a big change in the way my dark cicrle looks. I love this product for it's moisturizing part. I use day and night. It doesn't bother my eyes at all. But I the only thing I hate about this product is the packeting. You will need to tip it over for the product to hit the roller. I love the roller is nice and cool feeling. Which feels nice under the eye in the morning like a morning pick up! Overall, I will always have in the skin care bag. This is a GH for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this on and off for over 6 months. First of all I like the packaging. It's easy to apply the product and I don't have to get it on my fingers like I would if it were in a tube or something, no mess = awesome. I get puffy eyes pretty easily. Generally I'll get puffy eyes if I get less than 6 hours of sleep a night which happens more than it should being a uni student. So I did use it at least once a week or so, depending if I was in a rush to get out the door and needed a quick fix or not. I can't say if this product works any better than the at home remedies that I had been experimenting with before. I've tried wrapping an ice cube in a face cloth and pressing it to my eyes and I've tried tea bags, and I think this stuff works about the same. I can see a difference in my eyes, it's not immediate and it's not like a miracle product. I kept it in the fridge for a while to give it a cooling affect.
I won't repurchase this because it works just as well as tea bags and ice cubes which are cheaper. I will probably keep experimenting with other anti-puff eye products though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wake up with the puffiest eyes every morning. I bought this rollerball a little over a month ago and it has not helped with the morning puffiness at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just bought this last night, and started using it today. I do not (yet) have a problem with dark circles, and I has used a retinoid for YEARS under my eyes. I just recently started to notice the beginning signs of puffiness under my eyes. I have read other reviews that were not so favorable, but for me it seems to work fine. I'm thinking that different people have different skin textures, and different reasons for the puffiness around their eyes. For me this works, I bought it from a friends referral, she SWORE by it. May not be a miracle worker, but I like it. Let's face it gals, aging is inevitable.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by CammieBella

I was pretty dissappointed in this product, although maybe initially my expectations were too high. I personally do have very puffy undereyes, I began using this product in the morning before I put on any makeup or moisturizer. The main thing that I actually like about this is the roller ball packaging. The ball has a really nice cooling feeling and feels very refreshing. However I didn't really notice any drastic results. My undereyes maybe seemed a little less puffy but definetly not enough for me to repurchase this product. It does feel nice and strangely does make me feel a little more awake in the morning but the results just weren't there for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for several months now. Actually I bought a tube of it a few years ago when it first came out, but my b/f at the time used it more than I did, so I let him keep it. Anyways, this product isn't a miracle worker by any means. Which means I think it is kind of expensive for what it actually does. I apply it every day--and I do notice that right after I apply it, it DOES help with visible puffiness. I don't think it does a whole lot for dark circles. But I use it every morning, regardless. I haven't noticed any long lasting improvement from using it.

I will say, that I think it does apply evenly and nicely. I have had no issues with it being goopy. I always give it a shake before I use it. It dries quickly (sometimes I massage it in, sometimes I don't) and after it does there is no residue or greasy feel, so that's good. I like to store it standing straight up, because I'm scared the stuff will seep into the rollerball if it is on its side and make a mess, so I wish it had a bigger base--it topples over pretty easily. And my one tube has lasted over 6 months now, so I guess for the price you do get a lot of use. All in all I think it is okay...nothing special, but I like it good enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Awful. This product is useless. It does nothing for puffiness or dark circles. I just flushed $12 down the drain. I've been using this for about 6 weeks, and I see no improvement. I will not repurchase this, and I do not recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like the cooling effect, but I have almost finished this up and I see no results in terms of puffiness or dark circles. Will not repurchase.