Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 5/2/2012 9:00:00 PM

OMG- IT'S BEEN 24 HOURS AND MY EYES ARE STILL SWOLLEN LIKE GOLF BALLS- I CAN BARELY SEE. THE COMPANY WOULDN'T HELP ME. DOCTOR GAVE ME DROPS FOR MY EYES AND HAVE TAKEN MY THIRD DOSE OF ANTI-HISTAMINE. NEVER AN ALLERGY TO ANYTHING IN MY LIFE. I GUESS THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SWITCH FROM $130 EYE CREAM TO A PIECE OF CRAP. IT HURTS SO BAD AND HASN'T GOTTEN BETTER IN 9 HOURS. I AM REALLY WORRIED NOW!!!!

UPDATE- it has been over three full days and my eyes are still swollen- now I have saggy skin under my eyes and it feels like mush inside. This better go away because my doctor never saw anything like this she said. I am freaking out- THIS PRODUCT IS DANGEROUS

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This stuff makes me look wide awake on days when I am so sleep deprived I can hardly keep them open. I keep it in my bag at all times and it's a holy grail. Lasts a long time too, great under makeup.

on 4/27/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Three words that sum up my experience: it does nothing.

I've used it for two months or so every morning, and while the metal roller ball is nice and cooling, the actual serum had no effect whatsoever on my eyebags. Granted, I've got the natural Asian undereye skin that bunches up when I smile, so maybe there's nothing for the serum to 'take away', but for the relatively high price tag, it's still disappointing.

on 4/27/2012 4:03:00 PM

While this product is not bad, I don't think it does what it says it does. I have eyes that get swollen very easily - especially when I wake up. I tried using this at night and in the morning, first under my usual eye cream and then just this but didn't notice any difference. It didn't reduce any puffiness at all. With that said, it does feel very cool to the touch and the roller ball attribute makes it easy to put on. In the summer months, I'm thinking that this will be enough to moisturize the under eye area but I started to use it in the winter and was definitely not moisturizing at all. And while for a drugstore product I find it bit expensive (17.99 here in Canada), I purchased mine on sale so it wasn't too bad. Don't think I would pay full price for it.

OK but not great: Reduces puffiness fairly well. Tested side by side against a cheaper, lesser known brand and didn't perform as well.

Good: Serum is non greasy and absorbs quickly. Very little to no scent. Applicator effective (roller ball).

on 4/24/2012 6:26:00 PM

A generally useless product. The roller ball feels nice and cool on your skin (good during allergy season) but the product inside the roller does absolutely nothing. Just another product taking up valuable real estate in my bathroom...

on 4/11/2012 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Let me first start out, I have never try a eye cream/roller before and I don't really have puffy eye. I do have light dark circles. So I really don't if this product will help with your puffy eyes. But I do think this product help with your dark circles. I haven't seen a big change in the way my dark cicrle looks. I love this product for it's moisturizing part. I use day and night. It doesn't bother my eyes at all. But I the only thing I hate about this product is the packeting. You will need to tip it over for the product to hit the roller. I love the roller is nice and cool feeling. Which feels nice under the eye in the morning like a morning pick up! Overall, I will always have in the skin care bag. This is a GH for sure.

on 3/6/2012 12:04:00 AM

I've been using this on and off for over 6 months. First of all I like the packaging. It's easy to apply the product and I don't have to get it on my fingers like I would if it were in a tube or something, no mess = awesome. I get puffy eyes pretty easily. Generally I'll get puffy eyes if I get less than 6 hours of sleep a night which happens more than it should being a uni student. So I did use it at least once a week or so, depending if I was in a rush to get out the door and needed a quick fix or not. I can't say if this product works any better than the at home remedies that I had been experimenting with before. I've tried wrapping an ice cube in a face cloth and pressing it to my eyes and I've tried tea bags, and I think this stuff works about the same. I can see a difference in my eyes, it's not immediate and it's not like a miracle product. I kept it in the fridge for a while to give it a cooling affect.
I won't repurchase this because it works just as well as tea bags and ice cubes which are cheaper. I will probably keep experimenting with other anti-puff eye products though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wake up with the puffiest eyes every morning. I bought this rollerball a little over a month ago and it has not helped with the morning puffiness at all.

on 2/14/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Just bought this last night, and started using it today. I do not (yet) have a problem with dark circles, and I has used a retinoid for YEARS under my eyes. I just recently started to notice the beginning signs of puffiness under my eyes. I have read other reviews that were not so favorable, but for me it seems to work fine. I'm thinking that different people have different skin textures, and different reasons for the puffiness around their eyes. For me this works, I bought it from a friends referral, she SWORE by it. May not be a miracle worker, but I like it. Let's face it gals, aging is inevitable.