January 30, 2015 | 1008 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Shaimal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this mascara yesterday and I really like it. It's quite different to the original Diorshow in that this one is more separating and lengthening. So if you're looking for a volumising mascara, this isn't the one to go for. The brush looks amazing, and gives really long but natural lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know it's very expensive but I love love love this product!!! It doesn't clump or smudge.
It fells so nice.
will deffinately repurchase it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful mascara. It has been a favorite of mine for years, and I do believe that it is worth the investment. The brush itself separates, lengthens, volumizes and curls each lash and gives a very dramatic effect. It is a tough number to remove, so I do recommend a good makeup remover with it. Does not smudge or create 'rail road tracks' under your eyes. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to mascara because it doesn't irritate my eyes like other mascaras. There is no scent.

It only works with a base. I don't think it has any curling properties, but then I don't have the lashes to make it work.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love it, it combines two mascaras : lenght and volume, BUT dries out so quickly so i actually prefer Definicils over it. i tried to make it usable again by putting the tube in hot water, but the stick broke inside the tube so i had to chuck it out , it was barely a month old.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by uniqsol11

I was skeptical at first, due to several years worth of try & trashing other mascaras. After reading review after review of success stories, I ordered it on-line from Nordstrom's. Their price was $30.

I absolutely love this mascara. I have stick-straight lashes. They have a fair length, but it's a moot point when you can't see them! This mascara made them CURL. 8^O
I'm amazed at the look when I use this product. My lashes actually have curl to them with this mascara.

It dries quickly, but I am still able to use my lash brush to separate my lashes a bit.
I haven't noticed any smudging issues throughout the day.

I have not noticed much volumizing with this product, however. I didn't see a "lush" lash look. But I was on the hunt for a curling mascara & am very pleased with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by svprior

Truly this mascara deserves a 5! I have tried almost every mascara known to womankind - and have loved Diorshow Original for many years, however, I find that it dries out now faster than ever - and I'm really not into buying a new mascara every 2 months. Iconic is fantastic - it seems to last forever. It has a much wetter consistency, but this enables you to build up layers and layers - depending on how volumised and intense you want you eyes to look. The chestnut coloured one is gorgeous - a rich brown black that makes blue eyes pop. Unlike Diorshow original, you do need an eye makeup remover (not a waterproof one), but it comes off easily. Does not flake, smudge or irritate the eyes (I wear lenses). Basically, I shall be buying this from now on as I think it's a superior mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by xapplex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have at least 30 mascaras in my drawer and this is by far the best!! I love this! It provides beautiful long lashes and separates. It is the only mascara I have tried that holds a curl all day/night - without even using an eye curl.. It doesn't smudge or flake and I love that my lashes doesn't feel stiff. If I wear it on top of the Dior Maximizer, wow! - stunning long lashes and perfect volume. I have tried to buy alternatives to this mascara because it is somewhat pricey, but they're all a big disappointment compared to this one! I have wasted so much money trying to find anything similar, but now I realized that I just gotta go with the one I love and it is worth every penny! HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Yvonax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is amazing if you have short lashes and if you're looking for lenght, definition and curl hold. It really holds the curl like most mascaras can't. I find it does clump a little bit, but nothing major. I actually quite like it as it also adds a bit of volume to my lashes. It layers on really well as well so its perfect if you're looking for that lashy, dramatic look. I find Dior mascaras to be slightly more waxy than other brands which I love, as they allow you to take your natural day lash look to dramatic lash look for the night in a second. I've gone through load of lenghtening high end mascaras and this one is my absolute favourite so far. I actually feel like it makes a difference to my lashes and is worth the 32 euro it costs.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by sheenabeena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's not that I wouldn't buy this again, it is just that I didn't get addicted to it enough to continually go back to this brand. It is a great mascara and my personal favorite in the Dior line.