November 24, 2014 | 1117 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

This eyeliner isn't terrible, but it isn't worth all the hype. It flakes easily, and dries up easily also. That fat brush that comes with it is harsh on the eye and it's bristles sprout all over. Would never repurchase, has decent staying power (if you don't mind flakes)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by jenlauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The brush that comes with this product is perfect for a fast, easy cat eye. The product DOESN'T dry out if you have common sense and know how to close a lid properly. I wish it had a liiiitle more staying power but I can wear this for a few days without re-applying.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Jinsoh

Dried out so fast, I couldn't use it for more than a month. I even depotted some, but after that mummified, I tried using the remaining eyeliner in the main container. Even that was so dry that it was impossible to use. I have no idea why this eyeliner has so many favorable reviews.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Best eye liner I've ever used! I've used plenty of pencils and liquids, but never anything like this. The pencils I've used always smudged, and the liquids I've used were always difficult to put on [since I'm so shaky], but this product gives me neither problem. I love it! It looks great, is so easy to apply with the brush, lasts all day, looks just like it did at the end of the day as when I first put it on, isn't very difficult to get off and a lot of people have bashed the packaging but I actually kind of like it

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Cat0727

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this product so badly. From the pros alone it seemed to have potential: good reviews, cruelty free (HUGE plus for me), cheap price.

But when I tried it I was so disappointed. I gave the eyeliner a couple of chances and each result was the same. The eyeliner was hard to apply (I was applying it on my top lid), dry, and flaky. The color was not very pigmented. And trying to remove the product from my lids was a nightmare. No matter how much eye makeup remover I used, there were still traces of eyeliner on my lids and color transfer under my eyes. As I write this, a day after removing the product and wearing no eye makeup today, I still had some eyeliner from yesterday come off my lid when I washed my face tonight.

Maybe I got a dud, who knows, but I will not be purchasing this eyeliner again. :(

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by pkkatalina

I put this in about the same category as the elf cream liner - inconsistent coverage no matter the brush, dries too quickly, not much working time. Don't understand the hype about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Screw every other eyeliner I have ever used because this is the BEST. It goes on amazingly well and the little brush is fantastic! I thought I'd never find an amazing eyeliner like this. It's so amazing. It does take awhile to come off because I put some on my hand and it was there for a good two days. I love this product and I don't care about any other eyeliner anymore. This beat it for me. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got this recently at Rite Aid for 40% off, so I paid a little under $3 for this wonderful gel eyeliner. I applied it with a Real Techniques liner brush (much better than the brush that it comes with), and i was able to glide it over my lash line and upper and lower waterlines with ease. It stayed on all day and didn't run. The pot it comes in is pretty flimsy so I de-potted it and packed it into another pot. Hopefully it doesn't dry out too quickly, but even if it does, at this price I don't mind purchasing it over and over.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by neva4getu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why spend a lot of money on gel liners from Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and MAC, when you can have JUST AS GOOD ones to a much cheaper price? Unless you want a specific colour, that is.

This gel liner is long lasting, does not smudge (I don't prime my eyes in any way, and I have oily lids), and provides a fine matte black. The consistency is similiar to MAC Fluidline and BB. Gel eyeliners are just the same formula, don't be fooled! It dries out if you leave it opened, but obviously all gel liners would. And it still works even though it is a bit on the drier side.
The quality is definitely comparable to the high end gel liners!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Caity33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this eyeliner. Since Loreal discontinued their hip cream liner i've been looking for a good alternative. I believe this is better! Stays on all day on my water line, it can fade off a little bit but it definitely won't smudge or give you raccoon eyes! for 3 dollars you can't beat the quality you're getting. The only negative thing I have to say is the brush could be a bit better, but for 3 dollars I'm not going to complain. It works great, I highly recommend this liner. Love love love this! Hope they never stop making it!