July 25, 2014 | 1049 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Screw every other eyeliner I have ever used because this is the BEST. It goes on amazingly well and the little brush is fantastic! I thought I'd never find an amazing eyeliner like this. It's so amazing. It does take awhile to come off because I put some on my hand and it was there for a good two days. I love this product and I don't care about any other eyeliner anymore. This beat it for me. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got this recently at Rite Aid for 40% off, so I paid a little under $3 for this wonderful gel eyeliner. I applied it with a Real Techniques liner brush (much better than the brush that it comes with), and i was able to glide it over my lash line and upper and lower waterlines with ease. It stayed on all day and didn't run. The pot it comes in is pretty flimsy so I de-potted it and packed it into another pot. Hopefully it doesn't dry out too quickly, but even if it does, at this price I don't mind purchasing it over and over.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by neva4getu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why spend a lot of money on gel liners from Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier and MAC, when you can have JUST AS GOOD ones to a much cheaper price? Unless you want a specific colour, that is.

This gel liner is long lasting, does not smudge (I don't prime my eyes in any way, and I have oily lids), and provides a fine matte black. The consistency is similiar to MAC Fluidline and BB. Gel eyeliners are just the same formula, don't be fooled! It dries out if you leave it opened, but obviously all gel liners would. And it still works even though it is a bit on the drier side.
The quality is definitely comparable to the high end gel liners!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Caity33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this eyeliner. Since Loreal discontinued their hip cream liner i've been looking for a good alternative. I believe this is better! Stays on all day on my water line, it can fade off a little bit but it definitely won't smudge or give you raccoon eyes! for 3 dollars you can't beat the quality you're getting. The only negative thing I have to say is the brush could be a bit better, but for 3 dollars I'm not going to complain. It works great, I highly recommend this liner. Love love love this! Hope they never stop making it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by CaramelPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Once I heard this was a dupe for the MAC gel liner, I had to give it a go, and I looove it. It's very cheap, creamy. and lasts all day. I'll put this stuff in the morning, and at night when I'm taking off my makeup at night, it's still intact. This is a eyeliner that doesn't have a whole lot of wiggle room for mistakes, so some practice is required because if you mess up, it's not easy to remove. The packaging is adorable, but not great. I keep hearing of people complain about it drying too fast, but that hasn't been an issue for me at all. I keep it tightly sealed and close it right away, and it's lasted quite a bit. This is my go to eyeliner, I love this stuff. I refuse to go back to pencil eyeliners!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- dries out very quickly

Comments: It wasn't long until I found myself having to warm the product up due to its very dry consistency. I would like to think I just got a dud, but based on the only pot I owned...I wasn't impressed. The pigmentation and staying power are excellent, however I couldn't stand how quickly it dried up.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by NudeBlush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this for the 2nd time because I forgot how I liked it the first time.
Pros: no smudging on the upper lid area, pigmented black, cheap.
Cons: major smudging on the lower lid area even with UDPP. I had racoon eyes! I guess my skin is just too oily for this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Boule

I bought this because of the great reviews. I had high expectations and was very disappointed after trying it. After only a few hours, it smudged...under my eyes! I looked like a racoon...not good! I tried setting it with eyeshadow, but that didn't help. I don't understand why it got so many good reviews, there are eyeliners in the same price range (maybe just slightly more expensive) that are much better!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by MaggieXoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I typically really like wet n wild products bit this liner was a mess. I read all the good reviews and thought this product would be perfect to venture into cream liners since I typically only use liquid liner. When I first tried it I thought it was an ok product for the price but I knew from then I wouldn't be repurchasing since it didn't even go on smoothly. Worst of all is it dried so quick despite me closing it tightly after each use. The packaging is terrible and I believe thats what led to it drying so quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was a huge disappointment. After trying other drugstore eyeliners and have success with them I thought this eyeliner would be amazing, but I was wrong. The texture of the eyeliner on application is nice, but the eyeliner smudges a lot throughout the day. Also the eyeliner in the pot dries out quickly and become hard to use really quickly.