Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

To begin, this product is very pigmented, and has a very long wearing formula. This product isn't advertised as being waterproof, but after removing my makeup with a makeup remover towelette and taking a shower where I washed my face, I still saw a bit of eyeliner on my eye. I wouldn't wear it to a waterpark or pool, but it will definitely stay on through sweat. The product glides on very smoothly. The brush isn't the best, but it can still be used. I mostly use this to tight line and use as an upper lash line liner. I've found no big difference when applying over eyeshadow, or alone. With a primer, without. I will usually apply mascara and this liner, and be ready to go.
Pros-
Pigmented
Cheap
Glides on smoothly
Stays on for a long time
Perfect for cat eye or winged liner
Cons-
Dries out quickly if the cap is not replaced very tightly after each use
Eyeliner can fall out of pot

Yes, my eyeliner fell out of the pot. I accidentally dropped it from about 7-8 inches onto my hard bathroom counter. The eyeliner fell out of the packaging, but I put it back in and can still use it. Also- packaging is cute, but can be difficult to store if you don't have lots of room. It is slightly bulky, but very cute and fun packaging. The bottom line is if you're looking for a cheap, easy to apply, pigmented, long wearing eyeliner I would say this is a good product for you to try out. It is also good for beginners, who are new to eyeliner.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this cream eyeliner. along with the essence gel liner, it is one of my two favorite gel/cream eyeliners. it is so black and pigmented. it lasts all day on my eyes, and never smudges or transfers onto my eyelid. the value is so good for the high quality of this product. the liner is extremely creamy, and application is always smooth and even. i swear, my eyeliner looks exactly the same at night as it did in the morning. it doesnt fade! the only thing that wet n wild could improve on is the packaging. the plastic cap is not the most secure, so i know the product will dry sooner. i always close it as tightly as i can to keep air out. but with the amazing quality of the product and amazing value, i will repurchase this over and over again!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is a good eyeliner. It's waterproof, does not smudge and stays put. Plus it's really creamy and applies well. I used my Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush and my eyeliner looked fantastic! So loving this product. A little bit goes a long way. Super cheap, but hard to find. I get mine from Meijers.

This was my first creme liner to use, my first WNW product too & I wasn't impressed at all! Maybe it's me who had high expectations, or just the product was too disappointing.
Well, I started using it two weeks ago, I noticed that it melts off my water line very easily even when I use primes & set it with powder, I end up my day with koala eyes :The packaging is OK and the brush allows to make a perfectly winged eyes, but the product dries on it very quickly so I have to wash it daily!
I would never repurchase or recommend to a friend, the lasting power is horrible that will make you avoid to look at the mirror in the mid of a long working day :(

WOW! Very happy. After using this for a few weeks, I can say it works just as well as the Maybelline and Stila versions. If anything, it's even better. Will repurchase for sure!

This was the first creme liner I've ever bought, and I didn't like it at all. The package is plastic, and it dries out so quickly! This was very cheap for the amount you get, so I'd give it a try if I was on a budget! :) I will stick to my MAC Blacktrack!

just bought this today and tried it out and it is indeed budge proof and i also did a water test and it did stay on through moderate rubbing it is very creamy and glides on like butter i did try to use the brush that it came with but its too fat so im using it as a travel eyebrow brush ive only used it for one day so i will update if anything changes over all i will repurhase

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I would repurchase this product.

it works .. and that's all I want from a gel liner. It stays on most of the time (my eyelids tend to be a bit oily with the eye creams I use). If I need extra staying power, I will use a black powder shadow over it to seal it and then it's good for 11+ hours. So, what complaints do I have: the packaging. The lid does not screw on securely and therefore the product does feel drier almost after the first use. You have to either depot this or make absolutely sure you tighten the lid and then don't tilt or throw into a bin .. stand it up alone. This will make it last longer. But, honestly FOR THE PRICE, you can buy a few of these and chuck out before you buy other gel liners which also dry out.

When i initially tried it, i hated it. It was my first time using a gel liner. After a couple of uses, i now love it. i use the brush it came with, which is ok and can line my eyes real quickly. but i think i want to try a thinner brush. sometimes i set it with a black eyeshadow to make sure it lasts but realized there is no use for it. Love this cream liner, considering im a first time user

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If you are a gel/cream liner junkie like I am, you absolutely HAVE to give this a try.

I purchased this product last year at cvs because I like experimenting with new gel and cream liners. I've heard good things about it too. unfortunately, being the junkie and hoarder I am, I just recently started using it. ( I have so many eyeliners open, I try to wait till I finish each one. ) I just recently finished my black gel liner by Physicians Formula and honestly thought that was my new HG because I was using Est´┐Że launders but that baby isn't cheap. So I decided to give this one a try next, ( I have a bunch of gel liners I haven't opened yet, waiting for me to use.. Hoarder alert. ) and to be honest, I wasn't expecting much at all because of the frail packaging and bulky brush. I gave the ELF one a try and ended of throwing it away in disgust After a couple uses, so I didn't think much of this one either because they're both around the same cost.. Boy, was I wrong. This has become my new all. Time favorite liner . It is so creamy and pigmented , I was shocked. The color pay off is freaking awesome. The staying power? Just as equally awesome. I would go to school at 11am , then go to work at 10pm and it would still be in the same spot I left it by the time I got off at. 7 am. Unlike other eyeliners ( essence) I don't need to set this with a shadow or anything because its great on its own. The brush, I use for filling my brows, so it's put in good use. The cost just makes this product all that much better. My only complaint is the poor packaging. Many other say that it dries out because of the flimsy plastic cap, I wasn't going to wait to find out. Even though this only cost me a few bucks, I wasn't going to waste any of it because I love it so much. I depotted it into another gel liner container I had that was empty. So far, so good.

UPDATE: Alright, so Since I started using this eyeliner, it has become a staple in my everyday makeup . I literally have used this everyday for the past month and a half, and it has not dried out yet (i depotted the eyeliner into my empty physicians formula gel eyeliner container ). No change in consistency, still just as creamy as day 1. I still stand by my word, no flaking , no fading , no smudging . I even fell asleep with this on, woke up the next morning browless, foundation gone, bronzer gone, but my eyeliner? Right where I left it the morning before ! Love love love.