October 23, 2014 | 2175 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Creme Radiance

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by mishkee

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I have had it for 10 months and I'm almost out. It gives a luxurious foam and makes my skin feel pretty balanced, not too dry or tight. My skin is very dry usually. I just wish it wasn't $25 :( But you do use it for a very long time cuz you only need a tiny bit. Buy it during gift time I guess!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mochi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Personally this product worked really well for me. I have acne prone, combination skin (more oily than dry) and this product is great. A little bit of this goes a long way (love how it turns from creamy texture to foam). It takes off all my makeup (especially my eye makeup) and doesn't dry out my skin as other cleansers have. It didn't break out my skin either. In addition, it doesn't leave any residue afterwards (which is a plus). I noticed that my pores seemed smaller and my skin clearer after I've started using this product. It also has a really nice smell. Another plus is that it's ophthalmologist approved (so you can use it on the eye area). Not recommended for people who have more dry skin or sensitive skin though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tropical_dreams15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cream cleanser worked great to remove my makeup: sunscreen, foundation, blush, bronzer, concealer and powder. Lancome USA claims it also removes waterproof eye makeup---that is a lie--- Now although it's great at removing makeup it's also great at stripping your face of every last bit of moisture it has as well. My skin is naturally very oily but this cleanser leaves my skin feeling so dry, tight and uncomfortable. I find the name of this cleanser to be slightly misleading because although it's a cream formulation it doesn't work like traditional cream cleansers that moisturize your skin. It may work better in the summer time when my face is much oilier but for the winter season this is not working for me.

EDIT: So I decided to try this out again since the weather is warming up. Turns out this cleanser does break me out; it gave me these tiny bumps on my forehead and my chin. I guess as an acne prone person I need to have an AHA to exfoliate and keep my skin clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by yungahhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first impression, I didn't really like this product very much because I didn't think it did much cleansing my skin other than leaving my skin rather squeaky. However, after a venture on other cleansing products, I returned to this product again, and find it quite delightful.

It's very creamy when you apply it on your face with some warm water. I think this is my favorite part of the ride with this cleanser. I can create a creamy white mask with a tiny bit of this cleanser.

It did a better job of cleansing off my make-up than my other cleanser, which I would have to go through a toner step to clean up any extra left-over make-up. So this is actually a inbetween of a 3 to 4 for me. I think it does it job, and goes a long with a small amount that eventually foam up; so in that aspect, it's my favorite cleanser so far that remove makeup quite proficiently. Not sure if I want to repurchase because of my dry skin since this cleanser leaves it too squeaky clean, almost kind of dry afterward. If you have oily skin or combo, I think it's worth a try, and it's truly not expensive if you moderate the dosage of your usage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by amacd88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a small version of Creme Radiance in a gift with purchase at the Lancome counter. I have oily/acne prone skin so I really had no intention of using this. One day I was running low on my usual face cleanser and I decided to try this out, it is amazing! You only need a tiny bit but it foams up and cleans off all your makeup plus any oil. My face feels so clean after I use this, it's not tight and there is no residue. I am really shocked at how well this works for my acne prone skin. I have also noticed that my pesky blackheads on my nose have been seriously reducing. This is extremely expensive for a face wash, I'm still on my freebie but it is one of the products that really makes a difference in my skin. I'm going to have to make the splurge soon!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by BebeMolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin + this nasty cleanser= AWFUL, HORRIBLE, CRAZY BAD RESULTS!!!! First of all, when I put this on my hands to rub onto my face, I already feel like I'm doing something wrong. The PERFUME in this is INSANE and extremely overwhelming. I just knew it was going to break my face out. My face doesn't break out TOO easily, but with something terribly wrong it will. Icky Lancome, icky. This should be wiped off the counters. I thought I'd try it as I needed new & this had a nice GWP. I guess there might be a foam? or something- which the counter gal suggested, but they were out, so she told me this would be fine. Lying to get commission! This was soooooooo heavy and it does not even rinse all off. I hate it sooo much!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Sass74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for about 2 years now. I switch to the gel in the summer months, I live in an area that gets very hot so I find the gel is better at that time of year. For the 8 months of the year that I use this product I have to say it helps me maintain great skin. If I could show pictures of my skin before I started using this and now, you would be shocked. You only use a very small amount so it lasts well. I think it is great value for the money and will use this as long as it is available :)
Update
After years of using this and loving it Lancome changed the formula. I absolutely hate it now. I don't find it to clean well and I found I started to break out (which isn't normal for me) Will not be using this anymore :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this item as part of a set GWP. Just a tiny bit foams EXTREMELY well and I'm quite impressed by how well this removes makeup (there's barely any residue left when I swipe my face with cotton pad + toner after washing).

Everything positive they say about this product is true. At the moment, this cleanser is one of my HG and I hope Lancome continues to make this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

loveeee this! i was getting worried as my skin (combo-somewhat oily t zone end of day) wasn't having a bad day more like a bad week lol which really freaked me out as i didnt have issues before but i switched up my foundation to teint miracle and the lovely lady at the lancome counter recommended this cleanser as well. and i have to say this is great i literally use a tiny amount lather up and my skin looks wonderful after glowing, luminescent, soft, and supple. im hoping the results i get from creme radiance never change!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by lattevaniglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This must have been a giveaway to my mum since it mysteriously appeared on the bathroom shelf, but I'm not complaining! I have pretty oily skin, but true to its name, crème radiance does not strip it of moisture but instead leaves it feeling clean and radiant. The best thing about this is the fragrance. It's a light, fresh scent that's not too cloying and it's part of what makes your face feel clean. crème radiance is a cream-to-foam cleanser so I just mix a pea-sized amount in my palm with a bit of water and lather it on my wet face (as someone said it is fairly concentrated so you will only need a small amount). It does wonders for my skin that I can't really explain, but it looks more refreshed, rather smooth and glowing (compared to my regular Dove or Aveeno), doesn't feel tight at all, and smells good too. A tube of this stuff is pretty expensive since it's a designer label, so I only use it on special occasions and that can be considered a downside. However for the effects it's quite worth the price and I'm hoping another tube will magically appear on the bathroom shelf once this one runs out. ;)