Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

on 2/11/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of the packaging; some of the product kind of leaked through the bottom.

Overall I've been wearing this everyday since I've got it. I always have dry lips-- like ALWAYS regardless of whatever product I use.
Haven't an idea why.

So for me, of course this doesn't moisturize very well. BUT I use it because it fades to a stain. Which I love.

So... kind of lasts all day in that aspect.

It's like three dollars at Walgreens.
Try it out.

on 1/12/2012 3:14:00 PM

My HG lip balm, in simple words....I can`t live without this... I`ve been using it for about 4 years and I`ll keep buying for sure... I love my nivea lip balm, I will definitely repurchase :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this lip balm. It moisturizes your lips while giving them such a nice tint. I think this would be perfect for everyday wear. Although the colour looks dark in the tube after you apply it it gives your lips the nicest tint! I found this similar to the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Cherry Me, but this is a little more pigmented. This lasts 2-3 hours on my lips and it makes them look so glossy and nice. This also smells amazing and you get a lot of product for the price! The only thing I did not like about this is that it does not moisturize as well as some of my other lip balms. I would repurchase and recommend! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

on 12/20/2011 7:17:00 AM

It seems like I was collecting this product because I don't continuously use it. It's just not fun! :(

on 12/20/2011 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ok, I LOVE this colour... but this has zero staying power and does not moisturise my lips. I'm onto my third tube, because I love the sheeny red glow it gives my lips - but reality is, you have to keep reapplying it every 10 minutes, because it just vanishes from the lips and leaves them dry. As many times as you reapply it, it does not moisturise the lips.

Very pretty, though. Will buy again, just because of the red glow it gives my lips.

I LOOOOVE this!! My love affair began when I asked the girl sitting next to me (a very pale and freckly red head just fyi) where she got her lipstick. She told me it was Nivea and that it was actually lip balm. I freaked out! I love the fact that it looks good on everyone and especially the fact it has the same moisturizing qualities regular Nivea has,along with color and flavor! All in all, a great product. My whole math class is hooked!

on 11/20/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

OK where do I start. LOOOOOVE the color. I look kinda badass with this and some aviators and no makeup underneath. Fooled you suckaaaaas who think I'm put together! It's a lovely red color. (duh, right? hahaha. Oh, I kill myself...) Anyway, it's kind of sheer but definitely buildable to quite a natural red lip. Sometimes I apply a crap-load and my lips look so defined and adorable and fresh but I find that when I smack my lips together, the actual product migrates to the borders of my lips. It's a little awkward and looks uneven but I just kiss the back of my hand and it evens out :) In terms of moisture, it actually seems to dry out my lips a tiny bit but then again I have lips that are constantly dry. Not only are they just annoying, but I have this tragic habit of chewing them and peeling off skin. It's disgusting but we're all adults here. Period. Tampons. Facial hair. Toenails. Still here? Let's continue. The price is nice (I live in Chicago aka Tax Land and it's $3:50ish total) because it gives a truly lovely effect. I take a lippie away because I have to go through the extra measure of applying another chap stick over it to keep my lips happy. This is a little annoying because it affects the longevity of the product. This isn't to say that the product comes off easily. Quite the contrary! It tints your lips so that after it wears off you still look like you're alive and full of oxygen-rich blood YIPPIE!!! I will ALWAYS repurchase this and I always have multiples that my sister steals and claims she bought. I just wish they added some shea butter or coconut oil so my lips won't look parched over the course of the day. However, the color and longevity are so worth the extra layer of lip balm. I love this product. It's HG for me.

on 11/9/2011 1:21:00 PM

I bought this for the tint mainly, but secretly I was also hoping for some heavy duty moisturizing power. Not a good choice. It's too thin and slippery and it doesn't get absorbed. So I won't be buying it again.

on 10/29/2011 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

i generally buy the eos lip balms for its moisture but i ended up with this lip balm because my mom picked it up for me. the packaging is cute and the smell is delish! it smells like cherry candy. i really the texture of this lip balm. it's smooth and silky. and the color pay off is really nice! it's really buildable on me and i can get a pretty good red lip with this. however, unlike a lipstick, it comes on like a stain or as if you has eaten a popsicle look ( but it's not blotchy if that makes sense). i like it though. for the moisture, it's not super moisturizing, but it does give you a good amount of moisture like a regular lip balm. like what the other person said, it does cling to dry skin.
this product is recommended for those have smooth lips and want a decent amount of moisture plus color on their lips.

This has the same texture as chapstick. It smells great, and the color payoff is similar to a pale red stain. I like that part of it, and the price is great. The downfall is that you already have to have smooth, well-conditioned lips to be able to use this product. If not....it clings to the dry parts of the skin on lips and those bits show up darker, like little red pebbles. I find it strange that you have to have good condtion lips to use this lip care product, as that is the purpose of using a lip care product in the first place. Definintely worth the price if you have moist lips as the color pay off is nice.

Popular Lip Treatments