April 18, 2014 | 2032 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in Golden Blonde and I'm very pleased with it. Its not Orange...as most golden blonde shades are. It's natural looking and I love that it has two colors in the compact...so you can mix, blend and customize. The powder also has a wax like consistency...so it glides on. It has great staying power. Will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by bionicbigjames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a staple for me. Brow pencils have never worked for me...they look too "done" and fake. Tinted brow gels don't fill my brows in enough. To me, this brow powder successfully fills in my brows, while still looking very natural. I am also very impressed with the shade selection. There are 6 different shades to choose from: Ash Blonde (cool taupe); Golden Blonde (warm gold); Strawburn (reddish blonde); Medium Ash (taupe based brown); Brunette (dark warm brown); and Ebony (deep neutral brown). I love that there are more than one ash shade to choose from and major points for having a color for those with strawberry blonde/red hair. I have a friend who has red hair and she has complained how difficult it is for her to find any type of brow powder, pencil or tinted gel that comes in a color for hair shade. When I told her about this, she was ecstatic and it is a staple for her as it is for me. I have this is "Ash Blonde" (cool taupe) and it matches my light ash brows perfectly. There are 2 different colors, side by side, one is a very pale blonde and the other color is a little darker. Sometimes I mix them both, but I usually just use the darker shade. I apply with my E.L.F. flat eyeliner brush and it goes on smoothly. If any of you are concerned that the lightest shade might lack visibility, don't worry. They are very pigmented. The packaging is absolutely adorable! It comes in a small, silver colored compact with a mirror. It is so cute! I purchased mine on Sephora's website for $22 (plus tax and shipping). It was worth every penny. I am on my second compact and will continue to purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by ninjaxbby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVEEE this product. Before, I would use pencil but then it started to look fake and not natural. I love this powder so much!!! Totally worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by michelleannmarie

This is the only powder that has worked for me so far. I have tired so many it doesn't change color. I have the Med Ash/Med Brown and it is just that brown does not turn red which is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

Love this, and the packaging and how it has the mirror inside. so handy for on the go. it makes my brows look very natural. the color matches me perfectly and it has exactly the right greyish tint to it. however, i dropped mine and it completely shattered. i was pretty upset about that so just becareful with it i guess. i still use it everyday though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I love this product! I apply it with an angled brush I got in an Anastasia kit along with this powder and it looks so natural & it stays put until you take it off. My brows are full on their own, but I apply this to fill in a little of the sparse areas and really define them, and it's amazing what a difference it makes.

It's on the pricey side, but I used this powder nearly everyday for a good year and a half before until it got smashed and crumbled. I probably could have gotten at least another couple months out of it if it's life span wasn't cut so short! But I will re-buy despite the price tag because It's a great product that will last you forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have decently thick brows and never thought filling them in was worthwhile until this product. I bought it on a whim b/c i had an Ulta gift card and I get the reason everyone shapes their brows now! It REALLY frames your face and alleviates my use of shadows on some simple days :) this powder duo is perfect for creating a natural shape... the darker color for your brow tail, and the lighter shade for the front. plus, you can't beat her attention to 'ashy' tones that most brows have. I'm converted and now obsessed with all anastasia products :) Try them out if you're on the fence... her $22 price tag can be daunting, but it's worth it for the 2 shades you get. Plus the packaging is so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by jendrew15

I have this one in Dark brown or Brunette and it works really good. I'm obsessed with my eyebrows and like to have a powder that fills in the areas that have less hair and need filling and look natural. Both of these shades work really well you can use the lighter one for the morning and the dark one for night or maybe just mix them both together. I have dark brown hair and most brow powders are really noticable on me. Either it is too dark or too brown. This one matches very well. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by carnold

This product delivers great staying power and a very natural looking brow. I have thinning brows, a light complexion and dark brown hair. I first tried the Ebony which ended up being too dark. I switched to the dark brown/brunette color, and although it looks light in the pot, the color was a good match for my dark brown hair. This is a great product because 1) a little bit goes a long way, it's very highly pigmented, and applies very easily with an angled brow brush. 2) I have an oily t-zone, and even after a hard core workout, my brows are still in place! 3) It can double as an eyeliner, I kept the ebony and apply it over my lash line using a thin angle brush and viola! eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

This product is very nice, I use it daily, and I feel like my eyebrows don't exist with it. I used to use the brunette color but am now switching to the Strawburn one since I colored my hair. I'll update when I have more information on the new color.