September 2, 2014 | 1557 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It stays on perfectly throughout the hot, humid summers down south and never smudges.

My favorite part is that it makes it super easy to take off your mascara at night. You just wash your face like you normally would and the little "tubes" just come right off. No mess no fuss :)

I will say that I layer another volumizing mascara over this one, but I still think it deserves 5 stars because it makes removal so easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by breyerchic04

I got a sample of Blinc mascara in my birchbox right before vacation a couple years ago, it was love at first use. That was my introduction to tube mascaras, I love that they don't give me a dark ring under my eye (which is already dark enough) or burn in any way. But there was no way I was spending nearly $30 every two or three months (I throw away my mascara every time I get a cold), so I looked at the MAC and Clinique options. They just don't work as well as Blinc which made me convinced that the drugstore tube mascara wouldn't perform either, but I gave it a shot. The formula is perfect! I don't really need length or volume in mascara, just a little bit plus a good shot of color is what I need, so I skip the primer and just use the mascara. The lippies were removed for the packaging, it's awkward to hold the center instead of the cap end and I wish it were available with just the mascara. It's still a fantastic deal, I have been able to wear it to the county fair all week and not had a single smudge or problem even through a couple tears, bits of rain, dust, and irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by emmalinaballerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for years & I'm so surprised at the bad reviews! This is the best mascara I've ever used. I have short thin eyelashes & when I use this I curl my eyelashes first, then I apply lots of the white stuff, wait for it to dry a little, then apply lots of the actual mascara! It works wonders for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Minhlily

I have straight short Asian lashes and the mascara by itself doesn't hold my curl AT ALL. I wear it over my Maybelline mascara to keep it from smudging but it still does smudge. I use the oil method to remove my makeup but it doesn't remove the mascara. It only comes off with water. I'll finish it up, but I won't be repurchasing it. Too difficult to remove and sometimes my lashes comes off with it. If you're looking for a waterproof mascara top coat and have the money to splurge, try Anastasia lash genius.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by MissTheSweetest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a mascara freak and this is another mascara I am not too impressed with yet. I have only used it once and I can already say I think I hate the primer part. I got good length but not too much volume. It stays put and doesn't flake, it feels light and it looks pretty good on the lashes. I will use it a couple more times to see if I can find a way to like it a little more. Might be good for lashes that are really long and thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by teachaero

I have gone back and forth with this mascara, but right now I love it for a few reasons. I have oilier lids and always need a waterproof mascara, but lately I am finding that when I wear waterproof, my eyes wind up feeling like they have sand in them. Not so with this mascara. I also LOVE how easily it comes off with abundant water and a bit of pressure. No pulling or rubbing necessary. It is buildable, and on my lashes, you can see it is there. It is not super-lengthening for me, which would be a plus, but I can get a bit of length by concentrating on individual lashes and using more than one coat. All in all, a good mascara that stays put and lets my eyes say, "Ahhhh....."

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Makes eyelashes really long and is easy to remove but stays put/doesn't smudge. It can be a bit clumpy if you put too much of either the primer or mascara on but overall it works really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by ButterflySami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! My skin is super oily and I've always had a problem with mascaras staying on without running, this one doesn't run. I skip using the white primer and put the black mascara on my upper lashes only. L'Oreal, if you're reading this, I'd love it to come out without the white primer in a smaller size. Thanks!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by fadexscape

This is the only mascara that doesn't smudge on me. But it's also one of the most high maintenance mascaras, requiring a lot of time and care, to make it look just right...otherwise, it can look awful.

It darkens, slightly thickens, and slightly lengthens. As long as you can avoid the major spider lashes. The only way that worked for me was to curl and brush out my lashes first, apply the white side first, after wiping most off on a paper towel, then applying. There must absolutely be no wiggling the wand back and forth at the base of the lashes. I start at the base and roll the wand as I pull upward to the tips of my lashes. Repeat the process with the black, and only do one eye at a time.

There is no definition going on, slight clumping (but won't matter much if wearing falsies 'cause it gives you a more plentiful lash look anyway) but the spider lashes is pretty much avoided with this method. And it doesn't make you look like you have more lashes...it kind of does the opposite. But still, I deal with it because it doesn't smudge!

However, I'm getting a little tired of the time it takes to deal with this. I don't like to wear false lashes unless for special occasions, but I still want full, nice looking lashes when I go out. I've gone back to Loreal Voluminous waterproof because it does everything, but it does smudge something awful on me. I'm testing out Clarins double fix it mascara seal on top of that. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Would buy again and as a last resort if nothing else works.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by urbanangel007

I have naturally curling lashes & this mascara somehow flattened them out..plus when u try to layer it clumps..the white part is awful & I dn use it @ all. The black part lengthens, not much volume but that's ok for me..bt all 2gthr it's not great.