October 24, 2014 | 1090 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by erinjc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Within the last year I've developed patches of eczema on my legs and after reading the rave reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. Sadly, it did not help the itching or the eczema at all. My legs did feel moisturized eventually, but it took a really long time for the cream to soak in and stop feeling greasy. For those of you looking for over the counter eczema relief and a great moisturizer, the best one I have found so far is Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion. I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good...although I wonder if I'm not the right kind of person to use it, because I don't find it a miracle worker on my skin or anything. I think it's probably a lifesaver for those with dry skin. I have ezcema so that's why I wanted to try it, and at least in that regard it's pretty effective - its unscented (necessary) and hydrates well, except I still get dry patches on my elbows. I think the trick with this product is to use it right after the shower/bath, because it does contain mineral oil which will lock the moisture OUT of your skin otherwise. So I'm not totally gaga over the product but I will still give it 4 stars because it essentially does exactly what I bought it for - provides moisturization without being greasy, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Oh, one thing I don't like is the flip-top cap - only because it sticks!! It can be quite difficult to open :S

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by curlygurl

I actually use this on my face daily! I have combo skin, dry in the morning, oily tzone by midday, but I get the oilies no matter what I do. So, I know lots of MUAers use this as your body lotion, but try it on your face. I'm VERY breakout prone and have never had a breakout from this. I don't even use primer when I use this because I think it's thick enough (still absorbs well) to do the job of moisturizer and primer in one. Plus it's pretty cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by ichorous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Had to try this as I stumbled upon it in a cvs.
Initially I was not very impressed, it seemed like every other eucerin lotion only more expensive, but since it successfully sorted out my scaly, tight and itchy skin (and lasted through an entire day+night) and soothed any irritated red parts, I am now a convert.

Scentless (or nearly), thick and white. You only need a little, so it's quite economical. The packaging is not ideal for travelling but on the other hand it minimizes waste so I can live with that.

Takes a few minutes to sink in but does not leave a greasy sheen or a sticky feel once it's there. Does a splendid job on feet and hands as well (and even really dry patches on my face benefited from it).

It's a pity it's so hard to find in europe :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Marykate75

Ultra hydrating. The best body lotion I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 2:35:00 AM More reviews by mayrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best body moisturizer I've tried. I have very dry, itchy legs and this has helped enormously. It's thick and creamy, but not greasy or heavy. It soaks in quickly and has no scent at all. A little goes a long way, too. Exactly what I was looking for. My itching has stopped and my skin is soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Mochibon18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best body moisturizer i've ever used. i'm almost done with my first bottle of this. prior to this, i was using the regular lubriderm lotion, which i didn't find to be very moisturizing. once i switched to this, suddenly my skin's appearance seemed much more smoother (scaliness almost gone!) and even. also, even when i skipped days, my legs still looked good. this is a thick cream but it absorbs quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have eczema and my doctor told me to use this to help reduce flare ups and too stay moisturized... hands down this is the best lotion to help with dryness.

Buy it. If the dermotologists use it you should too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by gelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A new HG thanks to MUA!! I recently moved to a dryer, higher elevation climate and it is very rough on my already dry skin. I don't know if it's the water here but my skin became sooo itchy. It was unbearable. I would scratch so much that my skin would get red, tiny scabs and small raised bumps all over my body. I'm generally an itchy individual, have very sensitive skin, eczema and allergies but this was something I never experienced before. While searching on MUA I came across this product and with such a great rating I had to get this product. It's truly amazing!! Calms my skin down and cures the itching very quickly. It's unscented and non-greasy, absorbs very quickly into the skin. I'm glad I can use this all over daily and just use cortizoid cream when my eczema flares up. It is a bit expensive for the 200 ml size tube but well worth it. The tube does get a bit greasy from handling when it while applying the cream so a pump bottle would be better for packaging but I'll get over it. You must try this if you have itchy skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by EUPHORIASTAFF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best body cream I have used, ever. My skin is super sensetive, dry and itchy and I've been looking for a body lotion that calms it down forever. I've used evrything, with no luck. Then I found this at the drugstore and gave it a try. Amazing! I ALWAYS got razor burn so bad as well no matter what I did but this actually helps with that too! And there non of that wierd smell all the other "fragrance free" products have. Truly and HG product.