April 20, 2014 | 1705 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by ichorous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Had to try this as I stumbled upon it in a cvs.
Initially I was not very impressed, it seemed like every other eucerin lotion only more expensive, but since it successfully sorted out my scaly, tight and itchy skin (and lasted through an entire day+night) and soothed any irritated red parts, I am now a convert.

Scentless (or nearly), thick and white. You only need a little, so it's quite economical. The packaging is not ideal for travelling but on the other hand it minimizes waste so I can live with that.

Takes a few minutes to sink in but does not leave a greasy sheen or a sticky feel once it's there. Does a splendid job on feet and hands as well (and even really dry patches on my face benefited from it).

It's a pity it's so hard to find in europe :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Marykate75

Ultra hydrating. The best body lotion I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 2:35:00 AM More reviews by mayrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best body moisturizer I've tried. I have very dry, itchy legs and this has helped enormously. It's thick and creamy, but not greasy or heavy. It soaks in quickly and has no scent at all. A little goes a long way, too. Exactly what I was looking for. My itching has stopped and my skin is soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Mochibon18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best body moisturizer i've ever used. i'm almost done with my first bottle of this. prior to this, i was using the regular lubriderm lotion, which i didn't find to be very moisturizing. once i switched to this, suddenly my skin's appearance seemed much more smoother (scaliness almost gone!) and even. also, even when i skipped days, my legs still looked good. this is a thick cream but it absorbs quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have eczema and my doctor told me to use this to help reduce flare ups and too stay moisturized... hands down this is the best lotion to help with dryness.

Buy it. If the dermotologists use it you should too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by gelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A new HG thanks to MUA!! I recently moved to a dryer, higher elevation climate and it is very rough on my already dry skin. I don't know if it's the water here but my skin became sooo itchy. It was unbearable. I would scratch so much that my skin would get red, tiny scabs and small raised bumps all over my body. I'm generally an itchy individual, have very sensitive skin, eczema and allergies but this was something I never experienced before. While searching on MUA I came across this product and with such a great rating I had to get this product. It's truly amazing!! Calms my skin down and cures the itching very quickly. It's unscented and non-greasy, absorbs very quickly into the skin. I'm glad I can use this all over daily and just use cortizoid cream when my eczema flares up. It is a bit expensive for the 200 ml size tube but well worth it. The tube does get a bit greasy from handling when it while applying the cream so a pump bottle would be better for packaging but I'll get over it. You must try this if you have itchy skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by EUPHORIASTAFF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best body cream I have used, ever. My skin is super sensetive, dry and itchy and I've been looking for a body lotion that calms it down forever. I've used evrything, with no luck. Then I found this at the drugstore and gave it a try. Amazing! I ALWAYS got razor burn so bad as well no matter what I did but this actually helps with that too! And there non of that wierd smell all the other "fragrance free" products have. Truly and HG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Jessica84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! I've been using it off and on for almost two years now. In the winter my skin gets soooo itchy and this definitely helps a lot. It isn't greasy at all. It's really creamy, but it absorbs really fast. It's not scented, but you can smell the colloidal oatmeal in it..I like it. I use it on my toddler's face because it's so gentle. My only complaint is that I wish it was cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by res615

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lotion is great! I have dry, sensitive skin with eczema on my elbows and this lotion really helps out and is not greasy at all. My only problem is that I go through it so quickly. I definately recommend it if you have dry, sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

This stuff worked great on some of the eczema patches I had and was very gentle on the skin. I really couldn't detect no real fragrance which is great and it sunk in very fast. My skin felt soft, not greasy. Not sure how my facial skin would take it, but I'm willing to try it next go around. I like the fact that this is in a tube instead of a bottle. Definitely HG material for those with sensitive skin.