Eucerin Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

4.6

Water , Glycerin , Cetyl Palmitate , Mineral Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Colloidal Oatmeal , Dimethicone , PEG-40 Stearate , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 1/29/2010 12:04:00 AM

This moisturizer has saved my skin again and again during the winter time. My skin has a tendency to become very itchy and dry during the winter here, and very few lotions actually moisturize. Many leave me feeling greasy but still dry. However, although this moisturizer takes a while to absorb into my skin completely, once it does, it alleviates my itchiness and dry skin very well. There are some days I feel so dry and pained that I can't wear anything but sweatpants, and this cream helps me to put on normal clothes and get on with my life. Hooray for Eucerin!

on 12/5/2009 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my HG moisturizer. I occasionally use it on my face when it gets really dry, it leaves my face feeling soft as opposed to oily. It doesn't leave the rest of my body feeling oily either. Completely hypoallergenic. Best moisturizer ever.

on 10/24/2009 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This stuff is a great lotion. It recieves my approval as RN. In fact it has become part of my standard stock in my scrub pockets. Along with the flushes and pens. I wash my hands hundreds of times a shift. So I know about dry cracked hands. This stuff is great for sensitive skin has no scent and is very moisturizing. Now I suggest to buy a couple of these in the trial size (99cents a pop) they last awhile so throw one in your bag, desk,scrub pocket, car. The key to smooth soft hands is to apply lotion often(a decent one). I have tried so many different lotions and this one is in my top 3. Other nurses on my floor keep asking me if i still have any of that eucerin on me. So don't waste your money on other expensive lotions when you can get this which is better. I even like this better than jack black and gold bond which is in my top 3.

on 10/15/2009 7:07:00 PM

Within the last year I've developed patches of eczema on my legs and after reading the rave reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. Sadly, it did not help the itching or the eczema at all. My legs did feel moisturized eventually, but it took a really long time for the cream to soak in and stop feeling greasy. For those of you looking for over the counter eczema relief and a great moisturizer, the best one I have found so far is Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Lotion. I highly recommend it!

on 9/25/2009 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This product is pretty good...although I wonder if I'm not the right kind of person to use it, because I don't find it a miracle worker on my skin or anything. I think it's probably a lifesaver for those with dry skin. I have ezcema so that's why I wanted to try it, and at least in that regard it's pretty effective - its unscented (necessary) and hydrates well, except I still get dry patches on my elbows. I think the trick with this product is to use it right after the shower/bath, because it does contain mineral oil which will lock the moisture OUT of your skin otherwise. So I'm not totally gaga over the product but I will still give it 4 stars because it essentially does exactly what I bought it for - provides moisturization without being greasy, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Oh, one thing I don't like is the flip-top cap - only because it sticks!! It can be quite difficult to open :S

on 8/30/2009 12:24:00 AM

I actually use this on my face daily! I have combo skin, dry in the morning, oily tzone by midday, but I get the oilies no matter what I do. So, I know lots of MUAers use this as your body lotion, but try it on your face. I'm VERY breakout prone and have never had a breakout from this. I don't even use primer when I use this because I think it's thick enough (still absorbs well) to do the job of moisturizer and primer in one. Plus it's pretty cheap!

on 8/16/2009 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Had to try this as I stumbled upon it in a cvs.
Initially I was not very impressed, it seemed like every other eucerin lotion only more expensive, but since it successfully sorted out my scaly, tight and itchy skin (and lasted through an entire day+night) and soothed any irritated red parts, I am now a convert.

Scentless (or nearly), thick and white. You only need a little, so it's quite economical. The packaging is not ideal for travelling but on the other hand it minimizes waste so I can live with that.

Takes a few minutes to sink in but does not leave a greasy sheen or a sticky feel once it's there. Does a splendid job on feet and hands as well (and even really dry patches on my face benefited from it).

It's a pity it's so hard to find in europe :(

on 8/8/2009 7:09:00 PM

Ultra hydrating. The best body lotion I've ever used.

on 6/28/2009 2:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best body moisturizer I've tried. I have very dry, itchy legs and this has helped enormously. It's thick and creamy, but not greasy or heavy. It soaks in quickly and has no scent at all. A little goes a long way, too. Exactly what I was looking for. My itching has stopped and my skin is soft.

on 6/24/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

best body moisturizer i've ever used. i'm almost done with my first bottle of this. prior to this, i was using the regular lubriderm lotion, which i didn't find to be very moisturizing. once i switched to this, suddenly my skin's appearance seemed much more smoother (scaliness almost gone!) and even. also, even when i skipped days, my legs still looked good. this is a thick cream but it absorbs quickly.