December 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by walkfashionbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like a lot of other people, I wasn't expecting much because of the price but I was proven wrong. The shadows are really pigmented and great for a dark smokey eye look. For $1 you can't go wrong with these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these quads. I am a huge Elf fan and havent been let down and this one $1 item is amazing! Everytime i use it, i still cant believe how much it cost. I use each color individually or together and they are extremely pigmented. I know a big gripe is that theyre loosely packed with causes fallout but i dont think its that bad but i dont own mac either. I sometimes use my mixing medium and spray my brush if i dont want fallout and this helps. But for 25cents a shadow, i cant complain bout it. I love these quads. If ur in need of a trad. Black n gray smoky eye, its a must. Each one serves a purpose and great to have if needed. This quad is sold at target with two others which means to me that its a big seller. Id def repurchase and have bought this palette 4 a few friends bc everyone needs a good smoky palette in their collection. Must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This quad makes the most beautiful dramatic smokey eye EVER!!! I got this a few months back but never had a need to use it. Used it over the weekend when I went to a wedding and got many compliments on how beautiful my eyes looked. The colors are so intensely pigmented for only being $1.00. Even the white shadow is excellent quality for ELF, as their lighter colors are normally mealy and have poor pigmentation.

The only thing that I would consider a drawback to this quad is that the silver has a blue undertone to it. So if you're looking for a true black/silver/grey smokey quad, this may not be the one for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by fgsfdsgirl

I got this quad at Target for $1, and the shadows are decently pigmented for the price. The dark black is slightly shimmery and is the perfect darkening color for the crease and outer corner. The darker, silvery-gray has a beautiful shimmer without being over the top, perfect for adding some sparkle to your lid. The lighter silver color works well on the lid as well, and I like mixing it with the matte white for a highlight. The colors are pretty so-so, nothing special, but do stay put with primer without creasing. ELF quads are pretty good quality for a dollar, but there are better quads out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

I love how the colors are too beautiful for $1. I accidently dropped it twice and it never broke. My favorite eyeshadow EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 12:00:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just started experimenting with the smoky eye and this eyeshadow quad is AWESOME. They go on easy and blend every well. I love the little bit of sparkle in the medium gray shapes. I can't say enough wonderful things about this stuff. What I love most...the price!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

This stuff is beyond wonderful .Selling at my local Target for a buck or two. Very good staying power and the dark color makes a wonderful lower lid liner, smokey and smudgey looking but stays in place pretty darn well...I love E.L.F. , their stuff compares very, very favorably with high end , big buck dept. store brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I like these colors. They are very pretty. They show up really good and last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kelseylicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this eyeshadow at Target for $1. The formula is nice, it's highly pigmented and has a smooth texture. The matte white color is buttery soft. The matte black is soft and blendable, but I have trouble making it show up as a true black. The lighter grey is a pretty shimmer shade is highly pigmented and blends easily, but the darker grey is a glitter shade that has large chunks of glitter which creates some fallout. The case is a nice size and is perfect to put in your bag for touch ups on the go. I gave it a 4 because of the price, convenience, smooth texture, and pigmentation. It's a good product and I would say that even though it's not as good as MAC or NYX, it is definitely better than CoverGirl.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Blingbling07

This is a good quad for its price... the colors are definitely pigmented and smooth, however.. very loose and the two silvery colors are filled with chunks of glitter. So, that means crazy fall outs... I have to say my favorite shade in this quad is the matte white... it's a very very pigmented white, and is more than great for a highlight. The black is nice too. However the darker gray is sooo loose! i mean its pigmented as well, but i can't use it without creating a mess.

Plus the packaging is poor quality, i guess you get what you paid for. i dropped it once and it was not even that far from the ground and the lid came right off... the shadows were alright but now i can't close the lid..