September 18, 2014 | 1763 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Real Control Crema Care

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2008 10:15:00 AM More reviews by daniargie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to ruin the rating too. I have fine, frizzy, wavy hair. Posibly cause my hair is fine I didnt get good results? I dunno but I know this line its more for thick, and difficult hair, so take this into consideration.
My experience: I applied it as the instructions say. Towel dry hair, a very small amount. My hair felt soooo soft to the touch I was expecting it to dry beautifully! But no...my hair was puffy and frizzy! Even more puffy and frizzy than when I use no styling products! Sad about this, since I really liked the concept of this "nourishing styling creme". Didnt work for me :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ishadow2000

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate to ruin the perfect rating but this product did nothing to combat frizzies in my 2b fine-strand but medium amount of hair. It smells amazing and does make my hair feel thicker when I use it but I bought it to tame frizziness caused by humidity and it didn't work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never before believed that a leave-in could change my hair for the better, but since using Real Control Crema Care, I stand corrected. This cream is helping to reconstruct my fine bleached hair past my shoulders. I thought that I'd tried everything and that nothing would actually help - protein, heavy masks, oily leave-ins, you name it. Crema Care is wonderfully powerful yet light on the hair. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair and in fact, my hair seems to feel thicker after using it for a month. It doesn't contain massive amounts of protein or oils but seems to find the right balance of both protein and moisture without build-up. My hair is a snarled mess out of the shower, and this makes my hair much easier to comb, something that no other leave-in has ever done. This is, without a doubt, my hair holy grail. It's reached desert island status. I hope this is never discontinued! I also love the conditioner and Intense Renewal mask from this line - they're all winners.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 4:16:00 AM More reviews by esissan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow!!! I didn't really believe that this line would control my hair, but it does. This cream is amazing!! I have 4a/b natural hair. This cream really tames my hair. My hair does whatever I want it to do with this cream without weighing it down. It is non greasy and thick, yet not heavy on the hair. This also moisturizes and leaves my hair soft. I will definitely repurchase over and over again! And the scent of this line is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by joey_s

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tons of hair (can get very poofy), and it's dry and damaged from overuse of color. I normally use Nexxus Humectress (which I really like) as a leave-in but wanted to give this a try. I recently moved to a very dry area and I love the way this is performing so far. Leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized and definitely looking smoother and healthier...also, tames the poofies! Will update after using for awhile, but so far, so good! Update 10/16/08: I'm upping this from 4 to 5 stars -- has become a HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by JCuevas04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this! It is a leave-in moisturizing styling cream. It has light hold and really helps tame frizz and helps smooth my hair. I have naturally curly, coarse hair. I put this in my hair wet comb through and voila! You can def use this before any other styling treatments as well. It does not build up on your hair either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 1:23:00 AM More reviews by rron3946

I have been mixing equal amounts of Crema Care with Redken's Satinwear before blowdrying and I've been having great results! I am very impressed with the Real Control line so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 9:26:00 AM More reviews by staceyj8

The whole Redken Real Control line is nothing short of miraculous for coarse, dry, unruly hair like mine and this leave in is no exception. In fact, it's better than any of the millions of products from Kerastase to FF to and everything else I've tried. This is a leave in, nourishing styling treatment that literally turns my hay-like, frizzy hair into spun silk. Unlike other products I've used, this one doesn't coat the hair and leave it heavy or sticky, but sinks in, really leaving it feeling nourished and soft. Straightening, which I do every day, becomes easy and controllable instead of a fight. And my hair is left soft, smooth and unbelievably healthy looking. I can now add all the other products I've spent major dough on to my swap list. Try this- you wont be dissapointed.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Real Control Crema Care leave-in treatment and I am impressed!! My hair has been dry and fragile from my flat iron and this product has provided the nourishment, smoothing control, and shine that I was seeking. You can select from spray or cream packaging, I chose cream for $17 USD. You can buy cheaper on Ebay but I'm impatient.
A small amount goes a long way so use sparingly. I run the cream through my hair after the shower and don't even need to blowdry since my hair dries naturally with no frizz. I follow up with Rusk Sheer Brilliance polisher and I have a trendy low-maintenance look free from the damaging heat. My hairdresser said this leave in would strengthen my hair over time..So far so good!!