August 30, 2014 | 1743 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Jasmin Noir

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

This is a really great perfume! I bought the purse spray size un-smelled from Sephora because I needed something else to get free shipping and it looked like something I would like. I was not disappointed! This is very sexy and sophisticated. It is not girlie and flowery. This is a woman's fragrance. A lot of perfumes anymore remind me very much of something I would have worn in Jr. High. This one is not it. I only give this 4 lippies because it reminds me slightly of a more mature version of DKNY Delicious Night, which I already have. I actually had to do a smell comparison of the two because I thought I bought a dupe! Jasmin Noir is NOT a dupe of DKNY Night, but they are similar enough to be annoying to me.
Overall, very nice fragrance. Very chic and determined. Get this is you want a serious perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by P3achyK33n

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have horrible chemistry when it comes to perfumes, so everything amazing ends up smell down right disgusting on me. This is one of my few exceptions. I first spotted the black bottle in Sephora, as it stood out against a sea of pink and lavender. Next, the name. My name is Jasmine, so of course I had to try something with my namesake ;) I'm so glad I did. For once, the tonka bean was really present, deepening the lighter gardenia and alluring jasmine. A few hours later, I could smell a little green base note, the green sap I'm assuming, although the main three where still solidly present. I did not get any almond, nor did the licorice come through. But that's ok. For hours and hours (even into the next day) all I could smell was this amazing elixir. If you have a lot of perfume troubles, try this scent. It's a sophisticated treasure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

To me, there is only one way to buy a perfume: you fall in love with it.
I had many crushes over the years...But with Jasmin Noir, it was love at first sight.
I tried it in a store, and I was hooked.
It is very powerful and rich, yet feminine and subtle. I LOVE how it ages throughout the day and on fabrics.
I think our love story is going to last a while. Though I only bought a 50ml bottle because I am such a serial perfume consumer I don't want to waste!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with this perfume after receiving it as an extra from a sweet swapper. It is similar to Dior Addict and Tom Ford Black Orchid. I don't get particular notes from this, but I do think it goes in the Oriental genre of perfumes. I really like wearing it when the weather starts getting cooler. Staying power is great as well. I would definitely purchase a full size bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this fragrance after smelling it on a friend! It will be my new seasonal scent! I bought the small travel spray from Sephora because I tend to get bored with some fragrances and then I'm stuck with a huge bottle. This perfume is just downright sexy. I love how I smell when I'm wearing it and it lasts quite a while on my skin. I agree this is more appropriate for fall/winter since it's quite musky and heady, but I did wear it out last weekend because I just couldn't help myself. I do get a large whiff of jasmine right at first, but then it quickly drys down to a beautiful woody musk. Love!! I've already told my husband that I want a large bottle for Christmas. I think I may stick with this one for a while.

EDIT: The anise accord in this scent began to give me a headache when wearing it. I gave it to my friend to wear and I love to smell it on her, but could no longer wear it on myself. So sad..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Loveleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This a great perfume. I had to smell it a few times before deciding that I liked it (as I do with all perfumes), but after just a little while I absolutely loved it! It smells divine and the bottle in itself is also nice looking. It's probably a bit to spicy/heavy for summer use, but as soon as the calendar shows September I'll start wearing it again. We sell it at work and my boss got me my first bottle as a Christmas present. She had noticed how often I sprayed the tester on me (ha-ha). It is also common that costumers comment on how well the store smell after I have sprayed it around, and even though I would like to keep this perfume a secret, I usually tell them which perfume it is. Since so many before me has listed the ingredients and top notes, I won’t do that, but to me it smells sexy, magic, spicy but subtle, classic, luxurious and did I mention crazy good!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kelly1600

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this, great for fall and winter, some people also wear it in the summer. A great evening/going out frag. I don't get jasmine at all, which is good, don't really care for much jasmine. I get a woody, musky, slightly masculine but floral scent. Lingers wonderfully on me. Can often smell it on my pillowcase the next morning. In my book, a sexy scent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

such a luxurious and sexy scent. The man who purchased this for me got it because it smelled it on a colleague and thought it was just intoxicating. It really is. Its so sensual and just a lovely fragrance. I'm not really educated on notes and whatnot so I can't say much about that. I love the way I smell with it on. I get lots of compliments on it. I do not wear it everyday but it absolutely essential to my collection.
Oh and the bottle is quite posh looking!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by troodos

I adore this. It's certainly strong and needs to be used lightly and with consideration for the occasion but it has such a beautiful expensive quality to it that I feel confident wearing it. I normally find jasmine sickly (esp Luten's a la nuit) but this has a depth and complexity that grabs me. I would assume it's an evening and winter scent but wore it the other day when gardening in the sun and the heat and the soil added to the beauty of the perfume made the whole experince really sensual and special. Spray it, walk around a while and give it a chance.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2010 6:04:00 AM More reviews by DeweyBR

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Jasmin? None. Noir? Only the bottle. Staying power? None.