April 25, 2014 | 924 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

This bar is awesome! Anyone who wants smooth, sexy feet should try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by FrogPrincess1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best that I have ever used to get rid of my dry, flakey, desert feet. I got results instantly with minimal scrubbing. I use this every day and my feet have never looked better (even with regular pedicures). I used that stupid "as seen on tv" Ped Egg and that worked for a short while before it became so dull an unesuable. It gave me painful, ugly deep cracks on my heals. I will continue to use Mr. Pumice and so will my boyfriend who also loves this not just for his feet but his calloused hands as well. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by MissCarley

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Extra Coarse bar at Sally because I have really thick callouses on my heels that crack deeply. I wanted to get something I could use daily in the shower, so I chose the Mr. Pumice bar because it was lightweight, a good size, and inexpensive. I used the bar once in the shower and I noticed results immediately. My feet weren't flaky and torn-up looking the way those gray pumice stones usually leave me, my rough spots were smooth and soft. I've had it for a few months and I've used it so much that I've worn a groove in one side of the bar, but that hasn't affected the performance of the product. I will definitely buy one of these babies again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by LadyAmaryllis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Oh, how grotesquely satisfying it is to scrub all the dead skin and cr*p off your feet at the end of a long, hot shower! I use the dark purple coarser side for my heels and bunions (ugh) and the smoother lavender side for the sides and soles of my feet. I also use the smooth side very gently on my thighs and backs of my arms to exfoliate--I used to have pretty bad problems with KP and ingrown hairs there but this helps keep the bumps at bay. Use with caution, though.

Make sure to rinse and let it air dry after each use, it'll get really grody really fast otherwise.

Got mine at Sally's more than a year ago and it's still going strong--barely a dent in it!

PS Have you tried using this for de-pilling sweaters? If you have sweaters you haven't worn in a while because of all the annoying little nubbins on the fabric try giving it a once-over with your (CLEAN) mr pumi stone! works like a charm! faster than a fabric shaver and cheaper than one of those "sweater stones" they sell in some specialty clothing shops. Again, exercise caution and use the smooth side for this. Use a piece of duct tape to pull all the little fibers off and you can still use it on your feet! I know some people will find that super gross but I'm a grad student and POOR so multitasking beauty products are great for me!

19 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlyj33110

Works so good with little effort to smooth your feet. AND the best part is how inexpensive it is. I use it in the shower 1 or 2 times a week, using the dark purple rough side first and then smoothing with the finer light purple side. For times when my feet are extra rough, I use this in conjunction with the Mr.Pumice Pepermint callus remover and it works even better. Why are you still reading this?! You should be on your way to Sally's to get one:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lesley123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thank you everyone who recommended this!!!! This is awesome. I didn't really think if would be so good, since they sell similar versions of these types of scrubbing blocks, or pumice stones everywhere...I love my Mr. Pumice!!! Feet have never been so smooth. I use it every other day, and I am very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by burs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I like this even better than my Ped Egg! And it's so cheap! It's $2.79 at Sally Beauty & even cheaper with your Sally card. I still had rough patches of dead skin on the bottoms of my heels even after using the Ped Egg, and this finally got rid of them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by spyglassweb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Works great! I buy at my salon after my pedicure. I also use Alpha Hydrox foot and problem area cream which softens my tough heels beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent product. Much better than any other pumice I've ever used. Removes dry, flakey, rough, peely skin like no other & it does it quite quickly. I do this at the end of my shower after my feet have had the chance to soak. I apply a little shower gel to the underside of my feet, then use the coarse (darker) side first then the other (lighter) side to finish off - this removes all traces of dry & built up skin. I also find the lighter side is good for smoothing any dry skin around my toes. Then I finish off Eulactol Heel Balm (or any rich moisturiser) & put on cotton socks - perfect feet afterwards! My feet tend to dry out as we have all hard flooring here and living in a warm climate I wear thongs and open shoes most of the year. This product is cost effective, has minimal packaging & it works - can't get better than this. 10/10! I live in Australia & have not seen it in any shop here so I purchase online.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was okay at best. I love wearing sandals as often as possible and all summer long. I exfoliate my week weekly. But rubbing a grainy little rock on my foot doesn't work and is annoying. I really prefer a scrub. I don't have corns, calluses, but just dry skin and want all over smoothness. This may be for people who have big corns and such they need to file off.