October 25, 2014 | 1458 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

Great product! It curls, lengthens, and volumizes my lashes. Personally I thnk the formula is too wet in the beginning, but as I continue to use it,the formula thickens up and becomes easier to apply. This is soo irrelevant but part of the reason why I give this mascara a 5 is cuz colossal means huge, which is part of my SAT vocab list. LOL totally irrelevant but now I'll never forget the word colossal ever again, so one less word to worry about for my SAT exam. I'm taking my sat exam this October so wish me luck ppl:P haha

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

My baby! I've used up 3 or 4 tubes of this! I could not express how much I love this! It is just simple and easy! Did great job!!! I got many mascaras but find out I still use this everyday!! Repurchase! Recommend so much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by syahirahlee

Favourite drugstore mascara ever compared to the Lashionista one. It doesn't clump my eyelashes and my curls stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara. The brush is a bit big for my taste but it does the job. Accentuates my lashes, thickens them, and holds my curl.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Originally bought this product when my friend got it and let me try it. It made my lashes very long and separated, and somehow made it look like i had more lashes. Not volumnized lashes in the sense of spider lashes, but it made me look like i literally had MORE eyelashes. I love how easily it washes off. The only thing keeping it from being an HG is that it doesn't hold my curl, and without a curl, my eyelashes go straight down, so the extra length is wasted.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Allyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be in love with L'Oreal Telescopic mascara but Maybelline Colossal has won me over. If you're looking for volume and length this will do the job but keep in mind it doesn't hold the curl the entire day. Anyway it's about 6 bucks at Walmart you can't beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my holy grail. I have pretty long lashes but not many of them, so I really need a boost with the volume and some length as well.
These don't clump at all, however when you first buy them, the formula is very wet (too wet for my liking) so I just uncap it for a few hours and the consistency is up to my standard.
I also find that it does flake and smudge a little throughout the day, but nothing a tissue can't fix!

Highly recommend this mascara for beginners or anyone who wants an amazing drugstore volumising mascara !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkbby27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has to be my favorite mascara. I've never tried high end mascaras so I can only compare them to drugstore mascaras.It doesn't clump and I can build up to full eyelashes apearence.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Mooo00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favourite high street mascara. Simple and affective. I've been using this for 3 years now before moving onto benefits It's real. I've tried Cat eyes from this range and thinks that's very good as well but this one seems to be more natural looking. Cheap and you can get excellent deals at boots. very dramatic black and full volume effect, just don't brush too many brushes before it clogs. I usually use it one tube for one month and it will start drying so it's quite a good amount. Would keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

gives A LOT of volume, cheap, this is one of my favorite mascaras. I was using covergirl lashblast and this one is sooo much better, this gives a lot more volume and makes my eyelashes huge. The only downside is that this smells weird...but who cares. This is a great mascara. I aslo like how this brush doesn't deposit that much mascara at a time, so it's a very buildable mascara.I will buy it over and over again. Also, this removes easily! I always buy the washable formula. maybelline mascaras work best!