LUSH Rub rub rub showergel

3.6

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Water (Aqua), Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Jasmine Flower Infusion (Jasminum officinale), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Mimosa Absolute (Mimosa tenuiflora), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Lactic Acid, Lauryl Betaine, *Limonene, Perfume, FD&C Blue No. 1, D&C Red 28 . *Naturally occurs in essential oils

I am usually a lush fan, but I did not enjoy this product. When testing it on my dry skin in the store, I thought it would be an amazing scrub. But once my skin was damp the exfoliating particles dissolved into a foam in seconds. If you want a really REALLY gentle scrub, or just a body wash this might be worth a look, but there are better products out there for that. I was disappointed.

on 8/7/2013 7:59:00 PM

Can't live without this. I use it before shaving and it makes my skin so smooth! It can double as a shampoo, but I haven't tried that yet

on 5/22/2013 8:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love the smell of this! it has a thin consistency which isn't such a bad thing, for me it didn't last very long. It's nice though

This is a very gentle scrub. Way to weak for me I guess. The smell is good and crisp tho. It's a little drying but not to bad. Works good as a clarifying shampoo to.

on 3/29/2013 10:51:00 PM

This is a wonderful scrub that is gentle yet effective on the skin. It is a bit expensive, but almost everything at Lush is. Definitely would recommend.

on 3/10/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a very gentle body scrub that you can also use as shampoo.

For me, I like to mix a bit of rub rub rub and it's raining men shower gel and they work well together.

on 1/30/2013 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This body scrub is very thin in consitancy. It smells like Tide laundry detergent too. I do love the smell of Tide so that didn't bother me. It comes in a tub and when you go to scoop it out, it kind of slides through your fingers which can create a lot of product waste. This crap is too expensive to waste. I bought this because it was cheaper than my ocean salt scrub but ocean salt is far superior to this and I would rather just spend the extra money to get a better product.

on 1/27/2013 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

PROS
love the scent
very refreshing
great to use as a face wash
pre/post shave

CONS
i love the black pots but it's too liquidy for a pot
very expensive

on 1/24/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It's a nice scrub and does leave your skin soft, but it's not quite scrubby enough for me. In the tub it looks pretty rough but on my body it's just not tough enough! Wouldn't repurchase as I don't like it enough to warrant £8 a pot.

on 12/30/2012 5:48:00 PM

Me encanta este scrub, es suave, se disuelve la sal en el agua, tiene rico aroma y funciona exfoliando respetuosamente.
Tengo que decir que amo todos los productos de Lush, asģ que mi opinión no es objetiva.
El precio es un poco alto (sobre todo para mķ que vivo en Argentina donde esta marca no estą instalada), pero la diferencia en calidad es notoria, ademąs todos los productos son muy seguros.
En particular este scrub es un multiuso, sirve como scrub para el cuero cabelludo tambģen y en una ducha rįpida puede funcionar como jabņn y shampoo. Todo a la vez. Es muy genial!

Video Reviews & Tutorials