MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 12/27/2014 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

After seeing a friend and her perfect looking skin, I had to know her secret. When she told me about this product, I was a bit skeptical as I have never had good luck with American BB creams and wasn't too sure how well the Asian BB creams would work. I ordered this on Amazon, thinking I wouldn't care for it and it would end up in the trash. Boy, was I wrong! I absolutely LOVE this BB cream! It has such a different consistency and feel compared to the BB creams they market in the US. MISSHAs BB cream is very buildable and covers nicely, from my minor blemishes to my cheeks which are filled with decent sized pores. I don't even need to use concealer when I use this BB cream because it covers everything so nicely. I have been reaching for this more and more compared to using my liquid foundations.
I chose no #31 (golden beige) and this matches my medium/tan skin nicely. Another thing I like about this product, is that it lasts all day and while taking pictures with flash, it photographs very nicely. The smell isn't the best, but it fades a few minutes after I apply it. I do think they could improve on the packaging, but it's not a huge hassle. I would defintiely repurchase this again & again!

on 12/15/2014 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite BB Cream! I have tried many! Some are too gray, others have very light coverage and some are too expensive! Missha M offers a variety of shades so you should be able to find a shade that works great for you. I am half Caucasian and half Thai so I tend to have yellowish undertones in my medium skin tone and found the Honey Beige No.27 to be a good match for me. Definitely not gray, and really good coverage. I prefer to wear my BB Cream over my regular moisturizer and under my mineral foundation just to give my skin a little more "oomph", but since it is tinted and has sunscreen and moisturizers in it, you can wear it alone as well. I am definitely a fan of the Korean BB creams as opposed to the American BB creams.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like the coverage and the colour suits me fine but that smell is horrible. I'm not sensitive to fragrances and neither does my nose care but my eyes are watering right now. I can't have a perfect face if I can't stop leaking tears.

Edit: My eyes have managed to settle down and now I can use the cream without tearing up. I like the fact that there's zero oxidisation or oranginess. My face is neither one colour nor does it stay the same colour over the course of an hour so the bb cream keeps me even toned.

on 12/1/2014 5:10:00 PM

Shade - 27

Did it last all day - This product would last a good 4 hours until I would need to retouch on hot days. On cold days, it would last a good 6 hours.

How did your skin react to it - I have dry acne prone skin and if I don't wash off the product after using I would break-out, so make sure to deep cleanse off this stuff.

Coverage - I have many pimples and acne scars that were covered pretty well. I would say a 8/10 (10 being the highest). The product feels light on my face and it is as if my skin can breathe underneath.

on 12/1/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream gave my mom major rashes. She had to ask our dermatologist for medicines to ease the itchiness and the rashes that apoeared on her face. Major fail!

on 12/1/2014 7:58:00 AM

After a year or two using Clinique's tinted moisturiser, I decided for a change as I found the colour (Neutral 03) was a bit touch-and-go for me, and it ended up giving me a very oily nose very quickly!

After doing a lot of research online, I purchased the BB cream last week in #27 - for Sydney siders, I had heard a rumour that the Missha store in QVB had closed (sadness), but the Terry White Chemist in Strathfield Plaza stocks this BB cream. I was able to 'try' on the cream on my face after asking the nice shop attendant there about her opinion on colours.

Originally I had tried #23, after reading many reviews on it and thinking it was my colour, and even though it actually blended into my skin quite well, I tried on #27 on my other cheek and found that the yellow tones matched my skin quite well. I purchased this for around $32 - $34 AUD for 50ml (which is actually a bit of a better deal than the 30ml Clinique moisturiser I usually get).

The texture is thicker than my tinted moisturiser, and I find that one light pump from the pack is enough for my whole face. When I first took it home, I applied it using my fingers near a window to see the colour under natural light (as I find indoor lights are quite different!). I was a bit shocked when I first applied it as it was so yellow!! But then after about 10 seconds, I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see that the BB cream had oxidised to my face colour. The smell is a light florally scent which I don't mind as it disappears after application.

This BB cream feels light on my face, and gives my acne scars moderate coverage - I apply one extra layer to my red acne marks which gives me almost total coverage. One thing I really like about how this BB cream sits on my face is that it looks SO natural! It honestly probably looks less natural when I set it with a bit of bare minerals powder because I want to prevent T-zone from being oily. I find it does accentuate any flakes on my face though, so I would probably exfoliate the night beforehand just to get rid of these before applying.

I wear this to work, and find the staying power is fantastic (again this compared to my old tinted moisturiser), and I only have to blot once or twice during the day with an oil blotting sheet. I have not found wearing this BB cream to cause any more pimples than usual (yay!).

I would definitely repurchase after using this tube, perhaps online now that I know what colour I am as I think Missha often has sales online.

on 11/30/2014 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I do like this a lot.

I like that it has spf, is blendable, moisturizing, has good coverage

I think the lasting power is ok, I would say average.

I love that the shade almost has a greyish undertone, which works pretty well with my olive skin tone (NC20-25 for reference). Sometimes I mix in another tinted moisturizer that I own that is too dark to add a little warmth.

This is my second tube and I plan to get another when I am done.

on 11/14/2014 9:46:00 PM

I'm the color #27 which is still a bit light for my NC30-35 skin but with bronzer & powder I make it work. It has great medium build able coverage yet doesn't feel heavy or anything. I love the fact that it has a pump on it! So much less messy than all the rest of my BB creams. All in all I think this is a really great buy if you're looking for a BB cream that's more than just a "tinted moisturizer"

on 11/14/2014 3:00:00 PM

I've been using this bb cream for a couple years now and it is perfect for every day use. It's thick enough to be medium covered and a little goes a long way. I am on my third bottle/tube after 2 years, so I'd say it's worth the splurge. The perfume is pretty strong if you are sensitive, but I personally like it. The only thing that isn't so great is that it wears off usually midday. Overall, it's a really good and hydrating bb cream.

on 11/9/2014 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bb cream, it has the perfect coverage and it doesn't break me out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products