Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Bamboo

on 6/22/2012 9:49:00 PM

My favourite and most used brush!

I use this for my brows and for eyeliner and it's fabulous. I got this for under $4CDN at Walmart and for that price, it is a steal.

Will definitely re-buy when the time comes.

on 6/13/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't usually like such angled liner brush because it takes a lot of effort to master the right angle to get the thinner lines. This brush is good for drawing out cat eye liners or defining your brows.

At first, I didn't really like it as a liner brush for my eyes because I couldn't get the lines right. Then I used it for my brows, and loved it. Slowly, I practiced using this brush for eyeliner again, and was rather fond of the thicker liner looks.

It is a rather skinny brush for a liner brush, but I think it's for creating thinner liners.Anyway, definitely repurchasing one for my brows!

on 4/22/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great little brush! mine always has a couple of hairs sticking out a bit, but it doesn't interfere with eyeliner application at all. it's easy to control and easy to clean; I just use a little oil to get the creme eyeliner off, then wash with soap and water. I don't see the need for more expensive eyeliner brushes when this one works just fine.

on 4/22/2012 11:40:00 PM

EcoTools is my fave brush brand. Affordable yet durable.
Price: ~$4 CAD
Shape: super-thin w/steep angle
Texture: soft and firm
I love this cuz it's wonderful for drawing super thin lines. A great tip: use the top tip just for the outermost edge to get the thinnest line possible. And for the base of the wing, point the top toward your brow and push the liner along the lashline.
Doesn't shed or feel rough on my sensitive skin
Def will repurchase.

on 4/10/2012 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Great for eyeliner, filling in brows, and packing color to outer corners. Doesn't shed, is firmly packed but soft on the skin. Amazing quality and shape.

on 3/23/2012 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I love this brand and everything they stand for. This is one of THE most precise eyeliner brushes I have come across and it work's well with everything. I've used it with both powder liners and wet/creme liners. No tugging or shedding... amazing quality for the price! (I think I bought it for approx $4CAD at Walmart).

on 2/20/2012 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The brush is kinda thick ad wide, so for me, it's much better to use for filling in my brows, which are quite full. I can't even imagine eyeliner looking good on me if I tried to use this for application. It's a handy brush for filling in the brows fast, but for lining the eyes, I much more prefer the MAC 263 eyeliner brush, which is angled too, but much smaller and narrower, because I like a nice cat eye look.

on 2/20/2012 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Need practice to be able to use this brush well. The edge is a bit wide for my eyes compared to its MAC equivalents - definitely could be narrower. However, it's much more precise in terms of the width of its line.
Great with gel liners, as long as you have a steady hand.
Other than that, it's a great brush. As with all other Ecotools brushes, you can't complain too much about their very few imperfections. You can always find better brushes, but they offer a great price, and philosophy. If you want to complain about their brushes, write to them so they can improve their products!! Come on... it's for the earth. ;)

on 2/11/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great brush! It was inexpensive, good quality, and enviromentally friendly. I use this on a daily basis for my gel liner and it gets the job done.
It is firm but very soft and has not shed while washing. Great eye liner brush and I bought a backup!

on 2/9/2012 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love with product. It's so soft and I use it on my eyebrows when I'm filling it in and when I'm drawing the angle and also it's perfect for drawing the "wing" on my eyes with eyeshadow. This brush is versatile and is very good quality. It's perfect.

Popular Makeup Brushes