September 1, 2014 | 2044 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass in Date Night

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by chli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is only the prettiest lip gloss, ever! It is a pretty sheer plum color with glitter. You can wear it alone or with lipstick. I am bummed that this is currently sold out everywhere, including the MAC website because otherwise, I would definitely get another one as back-up. Yeah, $17 is a whole lot for a lip gloss, but the color more than makes up for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So pretty! Others have already described the color, so I will just add that I, too, like it very much. I wear it alone, or over MAC Plumful lipstick and it's gorgeous either way! I hope this shade is included in the permanent Dazzleglass line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

How gorgeous is this on? I'm not normally attracted to plum glosses, but this one takes the cake. It is a beautiful, shiny/shimmery plum berry gloss, not too sticky, my hair will cling to it still. Today I paired it with Dame Blush and Soft and Gentle MSF. It's a killer gloss that looks scary in the tube but goes on sheer. I highly recommend getting any Dazzleglass while you still can. I heard they're making Dazzleglasses permanent so YAY!
Update (11-26-08): Today I paired it with NARS Sin Blush with Albatross for highlight, and Shakedown, Gridlock in the crease, and Last Call on my lid, and Midnight Cowboy for inner eye from UD's Book of Shadows. It looks awesome! Sin and Date Night go well together.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by magginine

Released with the holiday 08 collection, this beautiful plum berry super-sparkley lip gloss is stunning on. I find it quite unique as I'm normally drawn to nudes, champagnes, peachy pinky tones but I totally fell in love with this. The reflects are pink, blue, violet and maybe even gold...I'm not sure. But alone or over a lipstick, this is sure to be worn a lot by me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 8:51:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I think this might be the standout Dazzleglass from the MAC Holiday collection. A very pretty sheer berry shade with light glitter that feels very comfortable when worn. Dazzleglasses are no longer limited edition after this year as they will be made permanent this coming spring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

This is my first dazzleglass. :) which I later exchanged for baby sparks. I don't think these are all they were hyped up to be.
I think Rimmel underground kiss off gloss does just about the same thing, only not sticky whatsoever! They are also not limited and there are more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by nullified

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is probably on of the prettiest glosses I have. The colour is fantastic and looks beautiful on as well as in the tube. The one down side is that after a bit they get really tacky...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by makeupismagic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss is gorgeous, a really pretty plum with super high shine and a gazillion multi color shimmers. This is just a shade or two darker than my natural lip color, love it. The brush applicator is more precise than the foam doe foot, a pleasure to apply. The longevity is fantastic with this formula, MAKE THIS PERMANENT MAC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by nmsilva

LOVE it. NC 40 for reference. Whether you wear it alone or under a lip stick its fabulous. Its a plum/wine/fuchsia wonderland w/ blueish sparkle. I also love the applicator, its a nice departure from the doe foot. The MA said this is now a part of their perm line, how exciting!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by goodlight

Why is this limited edition? I think M.A.C. should keep this permanent.