MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay... I LOVE this product. I am VERY pale and it looks fine on me. The glitters are a little much... but they are fun, and that is what I bought the product for. I think that it can be wearable in public. I do. (: I am in love with this color... but the worst thing is that it is Limited Edition. ): Anyway... I bought a backup! (:

on 7/8/2009 5:42:00 PM

I love this dazzleglass. The color is a bright fuschia purple with some blue glitter. I find it makes my teeth whiter when I wear it, which is great. Mostly I wear this over lipsticks but on it's own its beautiful too. It's not extremely pigmented, but the glitters are noticeable. It's hard to explain, but look at the 2nd and 3rd pictures, you'll know what I mean. The gloss is thick and stickier then most MAC lipglasses, but it lasts a little longer. The thing I hae, they charge you $18, and you get less than half the product of a regular lipglass. Boo you MAC! But it's so pretty, I'd have to repurchase. Bottom Line: I would buy this again.

on 7/7/2009 10:44:00 AM

The color is GOREGOUS!! This is the reason that I bought it in the first place...but when I got home and took a closer look...the blue glitter is not happening with me!! I can't get down with the glitter...maybe, if i can find this exact color minus the glitter, then I would buy....but until then, I won't repurchase.

UPDATE! UPDATE: Ok, ok...I got over the blue glitter...this is a really pretty gloss that I think will suit many different skin tones...LOVE it now!!

on 6/17/2009 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite dazzleglass color!!!! It's sold out at my MAC counter and i'm waiting for them to get more in stock so I can get backups!! This is a pretty purple with blue sparkle. Now that might sound weird and scary but try it and you'll absolutely love it. It does look bright in the tube but on your lips its gorgeous!! I love dazzleglasses because they're sticky and they last a long time. The only thing I don't like is the amount of product you get. Yes the tube is longer than a regular lipglass BUT dazzleglasses have less product than the lipglass and they cost more. I still love them nonetheless!!!!

on 6/8/2009 1:18:00 AM

When I saw it the fist time, I just could not take my eyes of it and I could not not to get it! It's a very speacial color, very sex and bright. Perfect for parties!

on 5/30/2009 10:33:00 PM

I have pale skin, brown eyes & hair...all cooler tones.
I only ordered this because Norstroms had sold out locally, and I thought that it may suck on me, but I wanted to try it. It didn't suck at all.
The color and sparkle look awesome on me. I don't wear a lot of makeup, and my hair colorist comented on how much she love my lip gloss. It turned out that she had bought the same gloss to wear to an 80's party (over hot pink lipstick - of course). During my blow-out, she stopped and went back-of house to get her one, and it was the same wonderful product).
As this is a limited edition, I am buying at least one more.
My favorite gloss of all time was the Lip Fusion Velvet Bling...which was also a limited edition, and I never bought a second one. Poop!
This is a lovely gloss, but it looks too bright in the tube.
I love it.

on 5/28/2009 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I really like that this color looks very unique and bold on my lips. I don't really think it is worth the price considering it has less than half the amount of product as a regular lipglass... Mac, you're wrong for that one.

on 5/28/2009 11:26:00 AM

This is a beautiful lip gloss. Applied by itself, on me it comes on as a sheer, cool-toned pink. Layered over other colors, it lends a purplish tinge. The blue microglitter is not at all chunky--the individual glitter particles are not perceptible. For reference, I am South Asian, with very olive skin. One lippie off because it is quite sticky and goopy, and comes off on my teeth. Also, as others have noted, it's definitely pricey for the small amount of lip gloss that comes in the package. EDIT: I have reduced this rating to just two lippies because I have realized that this gloss is too sheer and goopy to be of much use to me. I rarely reach for it. It's so pretty in the tube, but needs more opacity and pigment.

on 5/27/2009 3:45:00 AM

LOVE this dazzleglass! i got it as a B2M which is AWESOME! i totally didn't think i would be able to but they were out of the lipstick i wanted, and i got this instead! this color really is fun and fabulous in one! i love to wear it alone/over clear gloss because it gives my lips a unique look without being over the top but i also love it over lighter lipsticks (like lollipop loving) and sometimes bright pink too! it really is an amazing color. and i'm trying to finish up 6 mac items so i can B2M for another one before i run out of this one!!! :)

on 5/21/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This dazzleglass is one of my favorites!
It looks great over bubble gum pink lipsticks like Pink Nouveau or St. Germain but my favorite way to wear it is on top of Cyber lipstick! The combo is such an amazing, dark, sparkly purple and I love it for a bold look :D

Too bad the dazzleglasses are so expensive for the amount of product you get :/

Recommended for Medium Skin