Mary Kay Beauty Blotters Oil Absorbing Tissues

4.4

on 11/19/2004 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Big time waste of money. Don't suck up nearly as much as the Clean and Clear sheets. I had to use 2-3 of these for every 1 of the C&C sheets.
Not a good deal. If they were about 3 times thicker, maybe.... Don't waste your money, get the Clean and Clear.

on 9/7/2004 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am going to start saving all of my used MK blotters and within a week, I will be able to bring down oil prices. These things are awesome!

on 3/30/2004 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was really disappointed with these. Not only did they not remove any of the oil on my face, they left my face extremely red from blotting my head off. I now have the clean and clear ones and they work so much better and easier to buy.

on 10/23/2003 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always have these in my purse. I was introduced to these by my MK consultant, after telling her about my oily skin. They are awesome, just soak the oil off my skin, and leaves the makeup behind. I like to touch up with a bit of powder by afternoon, and it is so much more sanitary to have that oil taken off my skin first - to think, all these years I just rubbed the oil onto the powder sponge, and then back onto the powder itself, ew.

on 8/18/2003 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't much care for this type of oil blotting sheet. I like the larger size. However, the white linen sheets don't absorb as quickly or as much as the tea-colored softer blotting paper (like Proactiv). These are very similar to the Shiseido Beautech blotting papers (size is similar too). Just not absorbent enough for me.

on 6/23/2003 3:53:00 AM

I LOVE these! I have combo acne prone skin, and these are perfect for getting rid of shine in the afternoon, they don't upset makeup at all. AND they're absorbent linen sheets, with NO powder. Yes there are cheaper blotting papers, but most are coated in cheap, pore blocking talc. These are amazing, and give a much better result than dusting too many times with powder and looking chalky.

on 4/30/2003 12:28:00 PM

Best oil blotting sheets I have used! Does leave my face feeling dried out like the Clean and Clear blue sheets. They are big enough so I just need one to blot my nose, chin and forehead. Keeps my makeup looking fresh. Fairly inexpensive too, at $5 for 75 sheets. (Clean N Clear are about $5 for 50) Will continue to purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is a major staple for me- these are infinitely more discreet than the obvious clean and clear blue sheets which is the main thing! these sheets absorb ALL the oil on your face with a few simple pats and does exactly what it says on the package- highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I agree! These are by far the BEST. They are large and I can use one sheet twice (only my t-zone gets oily).

on 1/3/2003 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received these as an extra in a swap. It does just what it is supposed to. It soaks up oil and gets rid of shine.

Popular Other Products