April 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

Other - Mary Kay - Beauty Blotters Oil Absorbing Tissues

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Julesbait

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am going to start saving all of my used MK blotters and within a week, I will be able to bring down oil prices. These things are awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2004 12:02:00 AM More reviews by evilxelf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was really disappointed with these. Not only did they not remove any of the oil on my face, they left my face extremely red from blotting my head off. I now have the clean and clear ones and they work so much better and easier to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 12:34:00 AM More reviews by kindergirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always have these in my purse. I was introduced to these by my MK consultant, after telling her about my oily skin. They are awesome, just soak the oil off my skin, and leaves the makeup behind. I like to touch up with a bit of powder by afternoon, and it is so much more sanitary to have that oil taken off my skin first - to think, all these years I just rubbed the oil onto the powder sponge, and then back onto the powder itself, ew.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2003 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Mudlark

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't much care for this type of oil blotting sheet. I like the larger size. However, the white linen sheets don't absorb as quickly or as much as the tea-colored softer blotting paper (like Proactiv). These are very similar to the Shiseido Beautech blotting papers (size is similar too). Just not absorbent enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by naturallexi

I LOVE these! I have combo acne prone skin, and these are perfect for getting rid of shine in the afternoon, they don't upset makeup at all. AND they're absorbent linen sheets, with NO powder. Yes there are cheaper blotting papers, but most are coated in cheap, pore blocking talc. These are amazing, and give a much better result than dusting too many times with powder and looking chalky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2003 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Eliz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best oil blotting sheets I have used! Does leave my face feeling dried out like the Clean and Clear blue sheets. They are big enough so I just need one to blot my nose, chin and forehead. Keeps my makeup looking fresh. Fairly inexpensive too, at $5 for 75 sheets. (Clean N Clear are about $5 for 50) Will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 12:01:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is a major staple for me- these are infinitely more discreet than the obvious clean and clear blue sheets which is the main thing! these sheets absorb ALL the oil on your face with a few simple pats and does exactly what it says on the package- highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2003 8:32:00 PM More reviews by I_Lightuparoom

I agree! These are by far the BEST. They are large and I can use one sheet twice (only my t-zone gets oily).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received these as an extra in a swap. It does just what it is supposed to. It soaks up oil and gets rid of shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2003 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

My favorite oil absorbing blotting papers! I hate adding more powder or oil to my face. These are 100% linen, white, and large (I just need 1 to do my whoel face). They come in a pack of 75 for $5.00. The packaging is a slim, clear wrap, that mostly works well - at times when I get toward the end of the package it can get flimsy. I carry these everywhere. They sop up all the extra oil on my face and take it away in a flash! I would not be without these!