Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It

(Water), Kaolin, Solum diatomeae (Diatomaceous earth), Glycerin, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Montmorillonite, Stearic acid, Myristic acid, Palmitic acid, Lauric acid, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, Sodium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Salix nigra (Willow) bark extract, Xanthan gum, Methylparaben, Limonene, Ethylparaben, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Acer saccharum (Sugar maple) extract, Dipropylene glycol, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

on 5/29/2008 6:16:00 AM

I will admit i was attracted to Soap & Glorys products by their cheeky and witty packaging (i love retro/pin-up style things)....but i will keep buying them as the products from the line that i have tried have been great. I got a tube of this for about 8euros (Ireland). It smells minty & zingy (all of S&G's products smell different....but all equally yummy). It did feel a bit strange on my skin - a little tingly and scrubby but in no way too harsh.After i used it i was left with lovely even, soft skin - with patches of redness/ruddiness much reduced! Also my skin felt supple - even thought i have very dry skin! Hurrah! I love this product.

on 4/25/2008 10:56:00 AM

This product smells deliciously minty, is very zingy on the skin, and leaves skin smooth and feeling really clean. A little goes a long way, and I only tend to use it a couple of times a week, which means it will definately last me several months. I love most of the soap and glory range and their cute packaging and this is no exception.

Thank you, Soap & Glory, for yet another fine product... especially one that makes my skin look radiant, smooth, and flawless!

I was a bit skeptical about this product at first. It smells exactly like their foot soak and Slim Wear cream. Definitely has the scent of something that would potentially be too harsh for my face.

I found it interesting that the abrasive ingredient in the scrub is diatomaceous earth-- aka fossilized diatoms/algae. It also gives the scrub its consistency. I absolutely HATE facial scrubs that have large chunks thrown in the mix amongst smoother, more refined exfoliating bits. I feel this has the perfect amount of exfoliating power. Not too little, and not equivalent to what one would get if they placed their face next to a belt sander.

It's also loaded with green kaolin clay, and has a mild tingly quality to it. Here's the best part of this scrub-- it also doubles as a clay masque. I usually use this in the shower, give my face a good scrub-down, then leave it on for a few moments before rinsing it off.

The result? Blemish-free, glowing, even-looking skin.

Mild enough, I feel, for daily use.

S&G recommends that a pea-sized amount be used on the face. I use a bit more than that, and have been known to use this twice a day. Even with that amount of usage, I find that a tube lasts me a long while.

Definitely worth every cent, and easily the best facial scrub I've ever used. I wish MUA had a "HELL YES!" option on the 'Would you buy this product again' menu... if S&G goes under or this product gets discontinued, I think I'd go mad!