July 31, 2014 | 1921 users online

Makeup Brushes - Jane Iredale - Handi Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by cowboymommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just reiterrating what has already been said. Awesome brush!! I got this brush, along with several other Jane Iredale brushes about 10 years ago and I expect to have them 10 more!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best brush - I use with my Mac studio fix powder - amazing! I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is amazing! very high quality in every way- the bristles are extremely soft, and pick up the perfect amount of powder from blush, mineral pressed powder. It applies very naturally, and blends superbly. I really do love this brush! i use it to apply my BB blush, bronzer, and blend, and MAC MSF highlight. It was my mom's and she gave it to me!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jennafermarie

I've had this brush for five years now and it works as well as day one. Worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by angochoa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using the Handi Brush for about 7 years. I own 3 of them. They are perfect for powder or mineral foundations. I try to wash mine with a alcohol cleaner once a week. Do not dip in soap. The brush really lasts a long time if you take care of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING, very high quality brush. I use mine every single day and I hope it lasts forever. Mine might have shed a bit the first time I washed it, but it was minimal. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by cyjilu

I don't need to buy it again because I love it and it will last forever. I also have Tina Earnshaw's BUFF brush which is similar. Love both. When using it on clients (I used it 10-50 times a day) it held up wonderfully. Shed a few hairs here and there when cleaning. But is great quality. You get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this brush I was not a fan, it shed and shed. So I gave it a through cleaning and really worked out all the extra 'hairs' and now I must say it is a very HANDI little brush to have indeed :-) I use it to blend out after I contour and sometimes I will also spray my hydrator/makeup setter on it for an even application. Great brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing, my favorite brush...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the BEST brush out there. So soft. I keep losing them and I just bought another but believe me, they last forever. It's true, I have about 4 of these and I have never seen a hair fall from these brushes. They are the softest I have ever used. Great for sensitive skin. I use them almost daily. They wash well too and keep their shape. I can't say enough good things about this brush. They are pricey though.