Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 9/10/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I started using Jane Iredale since we now carry in our salon...I started using the pressed mineral foundation and applied with the sponge that it comes with..and it looked terrible ..then applied with the handi-brush and night and day difference!! my skin looks flawless!! I finish up with the sunbeam bronzer ( also beautiful on eyes! ) I get so many compliments on my glowing skin! highly recommended!

on 9/6/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Just reiterrating what has already been said. Awesome brush!! I got this brush, along with several other Jane Iredale brushes about 10 years ago and I expect to have them 10 more!!!

on 8/6/2010 5:17:00 PM

The best brush - I use with my Mac studio fix powder - amazing! I will purchase again.

on 6/13/2010 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is amazing! very high quality in every way- the bristles are extremely soft, and pick up the perfect amount of powder from blush, mineral pressed powder. It applies very naturally, and blends superbly. I really do love this brush! i use it to apply my BB blush, bronzer, and blend, and MAC MSF highlight. It was my mom's and she gave it to me!

on 5/21/2010 12:52:00 AM

I've had this brush for five years now and it works as well as day one. Worth the investment.

on 5/7/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using the Handi Brush for about 7 years. I own 3 of them. They are perfect for powder or mineral foundations. I try to wash mine with a alcohol cleaner once a week. Do not dip in soap. The brush really lasts a long time if you take care of it.

AMAZING, very high quality brush. I use mine every single day and I hope it lasts forever. Mine might have shed a bit the first time I washed it, but it was minimal. Worth every penny.

on 3/23/2010 4:15:00 AM

I don't need to buy it again because I love it and it will last forever. I also have Tina Earnshaw's BUFF brush which is similar. Love both. When using it on clients (I used it 10-50 times a day) it held up wonderfully. Shed a few hairs here and there when cleaning. But is great quality. You get what you pay for.

on 1/24/2010 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I first got this brush I was not a fan, it shed and shed. So I gave it a through cleaning and really worked out all the extra 'hairs' and now I must say it is a very HANDI little brush to have indeed :-) I use it to blend out after I contour and sometimes I will also spray my hydrator/makeup setter on it for an even application. Great brush!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing, my favorite brush...

Top Rated Jane Iredale Products