July 25, 2014 | 1760 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by riree87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Sephora on holiday in France and I am in love. I have oily skin with occasional dry patches. I like my foundation full coverage and matte. I usually avoid satin finish as it tends to make me look more oily. This foundation doesn't. The coverage is medium but buildable to full and it makes my skin look really flawless when I buff it in with a brush. It doesn't make my skin look oily and it lasts ALL DAY. I can put it on first thing and by the evening it's still looking pretty solid. I just hope I can find this in the UK.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by daniak57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First its not that high coverage second it clings to dry patches like crazy so i think people with dry skin won't like this unless the moisturized and exfoliated their skin really well.
But I actually really like it with my skin being normal it stays on pretty well and the 127 matches me perfectly and it looks AMAZING with flash photography. But if you have alot of blemishes I'd say you should get a really good concealer or get another foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Caseyyy24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this foundation. It gives my skin a very natural glow and gives me the ability to build on it for different coverages. I either apply it using my fingers or my Make Up Forever 122 brush, but I actually think that using my fingers to apply and blend works better and also saves more of the product. The amount that comes in the bottle I guess is decent for the price. When the pump starts getting harder to dispense it I screw the top off by twisting the base part of the pump and then I kind of bang it on my hand to get the last little bit out, just a helpful tip!

Pros:
Flawless, really does look good in pictures
Has never made me break out (and I have very sensitive skin) or dried my skin.
Looks natural, not cakey.
Does not settle into fine lines.

Cons:
Is stupid expensive
Does not stay 100% perfect all day, sometimes have to reapply

Overall, this is a wonderful foundation and if you are able to shell out the money for it, go for it! Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by RenZen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't say that I love this foundation. I feel it is perfect for a night out because it does leave a more satin finish and can become quite oily in a short amount of time if you are not careful with touch ups. The Sephora clerk said that this foundation is perfect for pictures and flash so this is not the everyday foundation, at least for me. I also found that this foundation really brought out my flaws rather than covering them lol Going to continue using until product runs out but would not repurchase any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by luvtolaugh1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG foundation! I apply it with the MAC 187 brush (the stiffling one) and buff it in and it looks flawless and makes my skin look airbrushed. And it doesn't break me out! I only wish it wasn't so pricey

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Nusaiba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, it doesn't give you a full coverage which is perfect for everyday's use, my skin looks really flawless when I apply it with the '' too faced oil free primer " the only problem I face with this product is that it doesn't stay matte for a long time, and you'll start getting greasy especially in the summertime , I don't think I'll repurchase it again because it doesn't suit my oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by 30rockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation range, while pretty broad in a lot of ways, really needs to recognize that pale, neutral-undertoned girls exist. I've seen so many wonderful photos of this foundation being worn by various people, and I wanted to try it out, but sadly the lightest shades were either cotton candy pink or lemonade yellow.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by mick13105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Awful foundation for day time, I only use this for special occasions or going out. If you have oily skin, it will make you look very shiny in a short period of time. It accentuates imperfections and clogged pores if I leave this on all day. For night time, I don't mind it as much because I'll usually only wear it for a few hours and it's fine. I don't think it's worth the price and I will not repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by IreneIss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MUFE has a great range of colours. I usually have difficulty finding the right shade in other brands, such as Giorgio Armani, as they tend to be too pink. My skin tone is olive and I use 125 --the colour is almost perfect. The packaging is great as I can get out just the amount that I need. I don't like full coverage foundation as I feel as if I'm wearing a mask.This is a medium coverage product so it doesn't completely cover some of the darker spots on my cheeks, but it does a pretty decent job. I have just recently started adding a primer to my beauty routine and have noticed that the foundation coverage is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by emmapitcairn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite foundations for a beautiful natural satin finish. This foundation is definitely build-able and can be full coverage. I prefer a natural light coverage and use a damp beauty sponge. I don't usually set my makeup and this foundation can last a full school day for me and be intact. I use primer with it and it does not oxidize and stays true to color.

The finish reminds me off the CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA, which unfortunately does not have a wide enough shade range. The MUFE HD Foundation, has an amazing, diverse range of shades.

I only use a pump and it leaves my skin flawless covering my redness perfectly.

I wear shade N110 and although it seems very pink it does not show up pink on my skin, my friend tried it and it look noticeably pink on her. It works for me and i am NW10 in MAC.

Will definitely be purchasing a back up when i visit France this summer. So hard to find in the UK.