July 28, 2014 | 1987 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by lindseygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the most expensive concealer/ corrector I've ever purchased but it is so worth it! I have very dark circles under my eyes that are hereditary and have tried everything to make them disappear. Erase paste doesn't make them disappear but it does cover them pretty well! I use the medium shade which has an orange tone to counter act my blue circles. IT IS NOT MEANT TO MATCH YOUR SKIN TONE!! It's supposed to cancel out the darkness. I use a dab under each eye then follow up with Hard Candy glamoflouge. It works wonders!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

A SA at Sephora told me this was the best thing since sliced bread. I explained to her how I have wrinkles under my eyes and concealer tends to SHOW in them and that I was primarily looking to use this in that location. She continued on until I purchased it. (Of course I could have declined...) Guess what? It not only creased into my fine lines - it turned very orange on me. Usually under those circumstances I return the item in question but sadly in this case I did not. I never used it. Perhaps on a young person w/ different skin tone than mine (NC25) this would work but do yourself a favor and get a sample first. I just can't make BeneFit products work for me, generally.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

OMG. ONE OF THE BEST CONCEALERS I HAVE EVER TRIED IN MY LIFE.
GIRLS, IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS ALREADY GO OUT AND BUY IT. It is so creamy and rich and just amazing. Covers everything!!! i got #2 and #3, depends if im tanned or not!!! i have this its been at least 3 years, i know ur thinking "ew" but this things doesnt finish, it lasts so long!!! plus, im always switching in between concealers i try new things all the time, and this concealer never dried up! love it!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Kimmie0169

I love this stuff. I would suggest using a concealer brush and use sparingly it very thick pat lightly with finger or fluffy foundation brush to finish blending then set with a loose translucent powder. Really once I learned how to apply correctly I was able to fill fine lines around my eyes and mouth and they appear to be much less noticeable! It seems pricey but I have to say I am only half way through my pot and I have had it a year using it daily so I feel the price is not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG concealer. No questions asked. I love everything about it. The color, the consistency, the texture. It's a MIRACLE worker when it comes to covering dark circles. I don't use it for covering blemishes - I opt for Boi-ing instead. I have shade 2, the medium shade, which is a salmony, pink color - which works wonders when it comes to cancelling out blue tones (dark circles). I literally use 1/8 of a pea-sized amount for both eyes, and that is enough to conceal my dark circles and I even blend a little out onto my eyelids to hide any discoloration. Set it with a powder, and it lasts all day. Plus, it has super awesome brightening effects, and it just takes my eyes from "ick" to "WOW". Monday mornings come early, and I'm a full time nursing student. This stuff has been a lifesaver. Benefit better NEVER get rid of this stuff. It is like 14K gold paste.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one is thicker than my other concealers(Maybelline mineralise, YSL Touche Eclat, Bobby Brown concealer, Dior,Revlon) but the colors are limited (peachy salmon color) and they gave me Deep No 3 initially and it was so wrong and I got it changed for No 2 medium and still it is not the best match for my skin tone.It covers alright for dark circles bu it does not work for blemishes. It creases too although not as drying as Maybelline mineralise concealer. The best so far is still YSL Touch Eclat, maybe the compound in YSL is milled finer than the rest and hence, does not cake so much. Heard good things about Cleu De Peau and Guerlain, I should try them some day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I have been faithfully using this concealer for about 2-3 years now. I received it as a sample originally and have been hooked every since. It is quite literally a paste. The coverage, consistency, and texture are what I love about it. I use #2 (Medium) usually, occasionally #1 (Fair) if I'm slacking on my tan. If in doubt, always go a tad lighter. You don't want to go darker, especially when using under the eyes.

The product comes with little tips on how and where to apply and a little spatula to scoop out of the jar/pot it comes in. I noticed someone mentioned they always lose the spatula. This has happened to me, but I do like to use it and apply to the back of my hand if I have it handy. If I don't have it, I use the opposite side of an eyeshadow brush or a Q-Tip. As of late I have been using a concealer brush, and then setting with my fingers. No powder necessary! Be careful, use a very tiny amount. Anything more than that is wasteful. This concealer stays in place and lasts all day and all night with no reapplying. Ever.

I'm a full coverage kind of girl, so if you're a bare minimum type, this may feel a little too makeup-y and thick for you. If you enjoy a full face of makeup, need a reliable concealer to last all day and night, or suffer from heavy under eye circles/dark spots on your face in general, this is probably your dream concealer. If I don't feel like applying a lot of makeup that day or am in a rush, sometimes I even use this a foundation by applying a few more dots on my jawbone and blend.

Generally speaking I am faithful to very few products, as I love to experiment and try all kinds/shapes/prices/sizes/textures. Too much makeup in the world to try and not enough time! But this is the one product I absolutely swear by and will not give up until it gets discontinued!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by mauisnj

I have Erase Paste in No.1 Fair and absolutely love it - bought another one just so I can make sure I have it in my travel bag at all times.

I rarely have breakouts, but when I do it does a fantastic job of covering any unsightly spots. I more rely on it to cover my horrible dark under eye circles (seriously, when I have no sleep, it looks like I've been punched in the eyes) This does the trick, without looking thick and heavy.

The little spatula is pretty useless, as it does not attach to the little pot, so you end up losing it almost immediately. So I just use my (clean) finger to apply the amount I need and blend it with a concealer brush (it's too thick to use the brush inside the pot - you end up with too much product and a small amount goes a long way) and it stays all day without having to set with powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ImogensMakeupReviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Best concealer I've ever bought! I use to use Estée Lauders double wear concealer but my friend told me to try Erase Paste in the lightest shade and it matched perfectly! I have little Millia under my eyes and also have dry skin around my eyes, EP completely hydrated my skin and made it look blemish free. Always a big supporter of Benefit cosmetics. Keep up the good work!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Ask any girl with genetic dark circles. This stuff just nails it every time. No matter how little sleep I get this stuff will make me look refreshed. Of course it will crease so set it with a powder and shut up.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No