BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Creamy salmon (N 1) concealer, amazing for my undereye purply black bags, very happy with this. Does work for blemishes but so does a less expensive concealer. Still will repurchase!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This concealer is amazing. I apply it to my skin with my middle finger, after my moisturizer and primer but before my foundation. You would never even know I had blemishes on my chin. You do have to make sure after you apply your foundation that you set it with either a pressed or loose powder. You don't have to use very much which is a plus, i could see this lasting me for some time, a plus since it is pretty expensive for a concealer.

on 1/8/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this in No.2 and I am NC25-30. One complaint would be that it's in a jar instead of a tube. It covers my dark circles and just disappears into my skin. Looks fantastic right after applying, but doesn't seem to last on me. It doesn't crease WHEN SET WITH POWDER, however it can look a bit cakey and disappear after a few hours. I do use a very light under-eye moisturizer that absorbs completely before applying this for a smooth finish. (This is nearly spot on to Bobbi Brown's corrector in Light to Medium Bisque. The difference is that BB's is a bit dryer which helps the staying power, but can emphasize lines and wrinkles if you use too much.) I think my skin is too oily for this as it is very greasy and I think it's better for drier skins. Overall however, the brightening, concealing effect of this product is very good.

on 1/8/2014 4:35:00 AM

I thought this product was mediocre. It didn't really erase any of my under eye dark circles and it accentuated all my non existent fine lines. It creased heavily and felt sticky, heavy and greasy simultaneously. I don't recommend this product for concealing at all.

on 1/6/2014 8:26:00 PM

This concealer has a great consistency; one you can't find in drugstore concealers. It cover my dark circles when nothing else will. I give it an A+

I have a lot of Benefit products and I love the brand but this is one that just does not make the cut for me. I heard that Erase paste was good for covering up spots and blemishes but this product did not suit at all. I have fair/medium combination skin and I found this product very hard to work with. It is quite orange in colour and very heavy. It is quite cakey and does not blend easily at all. The product itself is quite sticky and makes blemishes more obvious. I love Benefit but if you are looking for a good Benefit concealer I would recommend bo-ing as it blends a lot better.

on 1/3/2014 2:35:00 AM

I was really surprised at how small the jar was when I first got it. I purchased this concealer at Sephora for around $30 and for the amount of product I was going to get, I had expected this concealer to do wonders. This is really more of a hit and miss product as some people will be able to work with it while others not so much. Personally, I'm extremely fair skin and have dark pigmentation/discolouration on certain parts of my face such as my under eye and upper lip. I purchased the lightest shade and I realized there was a certain red undertone to it if you look really closely. For my discolouration problems, this red undertone really helped cancel out the dark areas on my face. Even though it is a bit pricey, I will gladly purchase another one because it really works for me. However, you should definitely try out this product before purchasing it to see if it satisfies your concealing needs.

on 12/18/2013 1:53:00 PM

I like it! The thick texture and dense pigmentation covered the circles and the peachy tone brightened. I mix with eye cream on the back of my hand and brush or tap on. I also use on face redness and it works too, as long as I use a light hand since it is quite thick. I think the packaging is cute and small and can toss the pot in my bag if needed. Very little creping and definitely better than lots of formulas out there. Not an HG but the pigmentation, coverage, and lack of creping is impressive and I've used it daily since I purchased. Glad to have it!

on 12/6/2013 10:49:00 PM

I found it very heavy and cakey and that it almost drew more attention to my under eye circles. I'm sure it may work for some people, but it certainly did not for me..

on 11/22/2013 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is the best under eye concealer I've ever used, hands down. I bought this in colour 2, it's absolutely PERFECT. I've tried tons of concealers out there: from MAC, to Tarte, drugstore brands, you name it. But I WS never truly satisfied, they would wear off and reveal my genetic dark circles, making it look like I haven't slept. Or even worse, cakey! Yuck. I never thought that I would get a better concealer than my Tarte one, but this proved me wrong and is way cheaper!

So after reading positive reviews about this product, I set out on an adventure to buy this. I went into my local Shoppers Drug Mart (I'm Canadian) and picked up this without even sampling it. Why? Because colour 1 (fair) was WAAAAY too light, so I took the risk and bought this. I don't recommend doing what I did AT ALL. The product packaging is cute, I love how its in a little jar and its just- ah, adorable. Anyways. You literally only need to tap very lightly with your finger to get product, it's so creamy and light and practically melts to the touch! My only problem with this is that it does settle into fine lines, so make sure to set it with a good powder. All in all, I found my HG concealer

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products