July 23, 2014 | 1173 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by guajira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brow kit for a great price. I usually set my brows with the powder and this does the trick. It's very pigmented and lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I was lucky to hear about this on youtube from Lolly Dolly, so glad I did.
I have tried Anastasia powder, Revlon pen product, and Smashbox trio. I was using Smasbox (brunette) for about 5 years, and this product replaced it. Very natural, I usually use the darker one, even though you shouldn't, but I can't help it. It matches my brown hair perfectly, I have a tint of red in my hair also.

The Smashbox eyebrow brush is the best I have tried. It's not too dense, but not to soft either. I recommend this brush to apply this product. I do not use any of the tools in the kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG brow kit!! And I don't think I could survive without it. I can't say enough good things about this brow kit. It's a great little kit that comes with two brow shades (one deeper than the other) and a highlight shade for the brow bone. It also comes with a little piece that flips up, and it contains a cute, mini pair of tweezers, an angled brush, and a sponge applicator for the highlight shade. It also has a mirror, which has come in handy for me when my fiance is hogging the bathroom mirror and my brows need filled ASAP! ;)

About nine months ago, I went on a crazy plucking rampage and overplucked the heck out of my brows. I looked like a crazy person. So naturally, I then went on another rampage because I needed something to fix my brows - and fast! I bought pencil after pencil and ran home to fill my brows in, but they just didn't look natural. No matter what technique I used, the ending result was an overly obvious, filled in look - basically drawn on. I hated the way it looked. Luckily, I was browsing around my local CVS and I stumbled across the Milani Brow Fix kit. I immediately snatched the "light" kit, made my purchase, and sped home to try out my new product. As soon as the first swipe of powder touched my brow, it was like the heavens opened up and angels began to sing! I had finally found my miracle brow fix! They looked super natural, and you seriously couldn't even tell that they were filled in. Once you blend them with the lighter shade in the palette, the result is quite natural. Luckily, my brows have grown back and look fine now, but I still use this on a daily basis. My brows just look so much better and well groomed when they are filled in.

I'm a natural blonde but my brows are a dark blonde/nearly brown shade, so the darker shade of the "light" brow palette matches my brows perfectly. I am in LOVE with the little slanted brush that this kit comes with, it grabs the powder nicely and is great when it comes to precision. It fills my brows in flawlessly every time. I also like the lighter shade of the brow colors, and I use it to sort of blend my brows after I've filled them in with the darker color. It creates a softer, more natural finish. I also love the highlight shade that comes in this kit, and I even find myself reaching for it more often than my Venus shade from my Naked Basics Palette (which is also one of my go-to, daily use, HG items), so that's saying a lot! The highlight shade from the Milani kit gives my brows the perfect finish, as I apply a tiny bit directly below the arches of my brows and sometimes in the inner corners of my eyes. All of the powders are soft and velvety smooth, and glide on like butter. The only negative thing I can even think of about this kit, is the fact that it doesn't include a wax. If it did, it would be hands down, the best brow kit EVER (in my opinion). However, I just use the wax within my NYC Browser kit, and it works just fine. Ain't no thang.

Thanks for reading my review guys!!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For reference I'm an NC35 or Nars Sheer Glow in Stromboli, olive skintone with yellow undertones. I purchased this kit in Medium, my hair is brunette with reddish undertones.

This brow kit is the business, I've had it for months and still haven't hit pan. The pigmentation of the brow shadows are fantastic, taupe and brown both matte, there is also a highlighter shade included which is pretty darn good.

I have a special way of applying this. I take a small travel size spray bottlte and spray the back of my hand (1-2 spritz not to wet, not to dry). I dip my angeled liner brush into the water and once into the lighter shade, once into the darker shade, and once more into the lighter shade. I then Begin filing in my brows starting in the middle (do not start filling in at the beggining of the brow it will be far to dark). This give my brows such a natural look, I just use small strokes to sort of mimic brow hair. I then brush my brows lightly, and then set with clear mascara/gel. No one ever noticed my brows we're filled in, and thats why I like this product no fake tattooed looking brows here.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by inbetweendays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very convenient kit to have. I picked this up in "Light" on a whim at Target. It was less than $6.00. I was drawn to the highlight shade and I thought the darker brow color might work for me. I am really impressed with all three shades. The kit also has a very handy mirror, mini-tweezers, an eyeshadow sponge-tipped brush, and the angled brush for applying the brow powder. I use the included angled brush to apply a mixture of the two brow colors. I am NC30ish and taupe shades work in most brow products. These brow colors are very pigmented, do not pull reddish on me, and last all day. It applies very naturally and I am so pleased to retire my previous HG, Anasasia Brow Wiz. At $20 a pencil, the Brow Wiz is just not as economical as Milani's Brow Fix, especially when I am equally thrilled with the quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by NormaGee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this eyebrow kit! I love how it comes with tweezers,small angled brush, and the eye shadow sponge perfect! I purchased this in medium back when my hair used to be lighter now that it's back to my natural hair color I don't use it much because I feel my eyebrows look to light haha I think I might purchase the darker color after this medium :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This makes my eyebrows look beautiful! I love the way they look natural but polished and in photos they look perfect. I also like how this kit comes with tweezers a brow brush and a sponge applicator for the highlight. However the tweezers are hard to use their so stiff! Other than that I give this product 5 stars

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this kit. I prefer filling in my brows with powder for a softer look. I purchases mine in Dark 02 and the colors blend perfect into my brows. I love the highlight color as well and use it for many eye makeup looks. The tools in the kit are handy for emergencies not for daily usage and the mirror is handy as well. Overall I would definitely repurchase. Great job Milani lol!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Dody1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's is great and lasts a long time. I love that I can blend colors together. I use the high lighter in corner of eyes and cheekbones. I love the small brush because it is easy to get the product on the brow. I don't have many eyebrow hairs and this makes it look natural with the few I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by sframe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This kit is amazing! Right down to color, it's close to immaculate. I do things differently then the instructions on the back though. I use my MAC 208 brush to apply brow2 to fill my brows then fix any fallouts I had fillig in my eyebrows with my concealer then I use the applicator given to highlight the brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes. And if I'm in the mood I use the brow1 color as a eyeshadow. It's very complimenting to dark brown eyes like mine. Milani Brow Fix Kit is an essential part if my makeup routine. It would not be complete without it!