Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 10/26/2013 1:44:00 PM

Hey older and younger....this kit is awesome....I have tried many more expensive brow kits and this one beats them all and the price is astounding. It has a highlighter and the darker and lighter colors double as eyeshadow and liner. Give this a try....I found mine at CVS. If you have missing wings of sparse brows....get this right away.

on 9/30/2013 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product years ago, and never used it. I'm so glad to say I finally came across it again, and decided to give it a try. AND AM SO GLAD I DID!!! This product works miracles in filling my eyebrows in. And making them look full, and beautiful! This is my HG for my eyebrows!!!!!!

on 9/26/2013 2:57:00 AM

Very happy with this impulse buy!! Went to Walgreens looking for a brow powder and this was the only one they had, and that's ok!! SO handy. Two shades, a highlight, decent tweezers, little sponge eye brush, and a stiff angled brush. All in one!!

on 9/23/2013 9:13:00 PM

Omgosh! For so long I have been trying to find the perfect brow powder/pencil and have always come up short but not here! This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love that they give you two shades to pick from and the highlight is nice although that's not what I use it for, instead I use it as a shadow. Anywho the power has fantastic pigmentation and you don't need a whole lot so you arnt going to blow through this stuff and have to buy s new one every month or so like you would with a pencil. The brush used to apply the eyeshadow works very well in my opinion and I will continue to use it until I find a full length one but would still keep it for on the go and touch ups. As far as the tweezers are concerned they are nice for on the go but they are hard to press together and after 10 min of fussing with them I gave up and used my regular ones but I would use them in a pinch. Other than the tweezers I have no other complaints and this is a wonderful product for price that you pay. :D I recommend this to every girlfriend I have!

on 8/31/2013 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used to think penciled in or filled it brows looked too harsh on my face, since I do have fuller brows but as I've gotten older and more into make up, I see the face framing benefits of a well filled in brow and this is a perfect starter kit for anyone who is unsure of what product to get. The two brow colors, when combined, are a perfect color for me personally. And I absolutely love the highlight shade. I have dirty blonde hair and tan skin and I use the 02 Medium pallette. I do use the angled brush it comes with, I don't really care for the tweezers much but I've still got them in case I need to reach for a pair in a hurry. I also use the shades for natural eye shadow looks. I absolutely love this product and I will probably never use anything else. I'm honestly shocked that more drug store make up companies haven't copied this idea.

on 8/22/2013 4:59:00 AM

I was in need of a good eyebrow kit & wanting to get this one 'coz I've read so manu good reviews about it..so far I'm loving it!!! <3 it gives a natural look to ur brows and it stays on for a good amount of time :) the only thing i wish this has is a wax to put the eyebrows in place.. But i still love it though! <3

on 8/12/2013 1:07:00 AM

Every body knows that Milani is one of those "high end" drug store brands due to the higher prices they have on products...BUT you get what you pay for! Best brow kit ever! I have bright red hair and I bought the Dark 03 one and use the brow 1 color and it is perfect for me. Its tough finding a color that is just right for red hair, but this definitely hit the mark.

on 8/6/2013 5:50:00 AM

Though the colors aren't perfect for me, my coloring is unusual, so that's ok. The pigment is very fine, and has great staying power. I rarely use the included brush, but have used it a few times in a pinch and it worked okay.

In addition, the highlighter is actually great for all over the face. I use it all over as highlighter and it's so flattering, and matches my skin tone very well.

I took one star off of packaging because the darkest color did crumble and break soon after purchase, without being dropped. You get so much product for the price, though, that it didn't make me run out.

on 8/5/2013 9:26:00 PM

Just got this product. I'm a noob when it comes to makeup and I hardly use any except to enhance my eyebrows and my eyelashes, and an occasional eyeliner.
Anyway, THIS IS THE BOMB DIG! My eyebrows looked SO NATURAL! even though I don't really know how to apply it and I made it look uneven (I went too wide and long on the other brow), they STILL looked like I had naturally uneven eyebrows.. But I went back and fixed it so it's okay now lol

on 7/28/2013 6:38:00 PM

LOVE THIS ! I'm an asian with eyebrows that stick out. It's so awkward and i always use to fill it with E.L.F's eyebrow kit, but it fades out during the day in places where i don't have much hair ! When i purchased this for $5.00 in Canada and tested it out, i'm in love. It's much more softer and gives a natural finish unlike E.L.F

Popular Brows Products