Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Energizing

4.2

on 8/28/2008 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a very pleasant smelling deodorant, and while I enjoy the scent a lot, I won't use it every day. I'll always use it when I use the body wash and the body spray, but on nights where I'm going out and want to wear perfume I always use a normal, non-scented deodorant. This is still a wonderful product and a great, effective deodorant.

on 8/18/2008 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this stuff! It smells so great! It works well (I play a lot of basketball), and doesn't leave white marks on clothes. The grapefruit smell is a fresh, citrusy smell that reminds me of summer. Yum.

on 8/11/2008 10:32:00 AM

This product is really good smelling. I use certain dri in the PM, and this in AM. doesn't work as a good wetness protection, i need something stronger, but i got it for the smell.!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This works well and while the smell is nice, I don't want my deodorant to have such a strong smell - this one is pretty potent! I would rather put it on and forget about it rather than smell it all day, even if it smells ok. I will stick with unscented Dry Idea.

on 8/8/2008 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Product worked really really well.. and the scent (if you like it) lingers floating around you all day.

The scent.. is distinct and strong. It appeared subtle in the container.. but after having it on for 8 hrs it's giving me a headache. Sitting at my desk.. thinking what is that smell nagging me. Only to realize that it's my deoderant.

**** I am very scent sensitive. Have a strong sense of smell that is easily overwhelmed. Can't wear purfume and most of my beauty products are fragrance free or very subtle scents.

UGGSLIPPERS... please note. I had the same problem getting the protective inner seal off the packaging.. The secret is to turn the bottom of container 3-4 times. This pushes the product up to the surface.. and dislodges the inner plastic lid.. making it easy to remove. :)

on 7/31/2008 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot express enough how much I love this deo!!!! The smell perfect!! It lasts all day without having to reapply!! Dove is the only brand of deo I like anyway.

on 7/15/2008 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this smell!!! very unique (personally)
goes in smooth and washes off smooth in the shower. i've used many deodorants that leave a gunky feeling thats hard to remove in the shower. this doesnt give me that problem.
actually goes in clear.. not sure if it actually stays on skin and off of clothing.. (it does after using it for over a year now)
i will continue to use this until i get sick of it, which i dont think will happen anytime soon!
the cap on this product is so hard to remove. its so smooth and has no friction with my hands. the cap always ends up taking off some of the product under the cap itself and usually gets on my hands as well.

on 6/24/2008 3:30:00 PM

I absolutely adore the smell of this deodorant, and it works even in hot, humid weather. Simply the best.

on 6/21/2008 2:38:00 AM

Like most dove deodorants, this doesn't leave marks on your clothes..unless you put way, way too much on. The scent is really nice and is great for the summer time, but it's a little much for me.

on 6/17/2008 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This works great on me. I like that it does what it's supposed to and doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. I didn't have much luck with the packaging, however. It's hard to pull off the cap without leaving the deodorant stick intact. I have to remember to take the cap off carefully and slowly so that the product doesn't get shaved off by the cap. It's kind of annoying...but I guess I can live with it!