August 1, 2014 | 1765 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Violets4Me

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product. The smell, the feel of my hair after using it, the multiple uses (frizz control, shine, quick drying, heat protection, etc). WELL worth the money. I have fine, frizzy, wavy hair and use two pumps before blowdrying and another after flat ironing and my hair has never looked more healthy, smooth and shiny. And it smells like heaven. BEST. PRODUCT. EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I used to use other products before I discovered the wonder that is Moroccanoil. I had a very thick, coarse hair that I blowout every couple of days. Moroccanoil keeps the frizz at bay, and makes the styling process a whole lot easier. After drying my hair, I apply about 2 to 3 pumps to my hair, which is just past my shoulders. I thoroughly rub it between my hands and run my fingers through my hair. After I'm finished blowing out my hair, I rub one pump between my hands and run it through my hair again for added shine and frizz protection. It's also a great idea to use a little bit more if you plan on using a flat iron after blowing out your hair. It helps to create a sleeker, more polished look. It smells great, and my boyfriend always compliments the scent of my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great light oil. I find it gives the best results if you apply it before heat styling. It gives your hair shine and body. I have damaged, twice-chemically-straightened hair that used to be curly, bouncy and thick. Now its straight but very dry. I would recommend this product in a small quantity. I find it can make dry/damaged hair appear greasy the following day. Experiment and see what works for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by julfin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This makes my hair so soft, smells so nice, and makes blow drying faster. I use two pumps (I love the pump!) and it tames frizz and adds such incredible softness, I just love the feel of it. It's light, so I don't have to worry about over doing it and ending up with greasy looking hair. It is a bit expensive, and because it's light, I go through it quicker than other serums I've tried, but this is a wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

My hair was fine before i started dying it few months ago....it's so dry and frizzy while i damage it further more with daily use of hair straightener........i've tried a few drug store deep conditioners and sprays to find no real result.........so i finally got feed up and decide to spend more on one thing that will workkkk.........after using it for few days my hair is back to normal or even better....and maybe once or twice a week i use 3 to 4 pumps and spread them all over my head specially the ends and then tie them up....i leave it on until i go wash up at night......................and walaaaa.......!!! soft silky hair.......i no some people saying it's all silicone blah blah blah.....but it does get the job done and i will recommend this to all my fds...........

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fine hair but lots of it. Always have issues with frizz & dry poofy ends, but an oily scalp. I own both the light version and regular version. The regular version (this version) is way better, imo, even though I have fine hair. It actually does help my frizz, unlike the light version. I still think it's an overhyped product, and there are better out there, but this is pretty good.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jillmoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not impressed by this product at all. My hair is not damaged cause I don't usually use curling iron or flat iron. I do blow-dry my hair occasionally. I have tried the product with both air-dry and blow-dry.

It is light-weight. The smell is okay. It doesn't bother me or impress me.

For the moisturizing effect, I see no difference in my hair. Maybe it is because my hair is not damaged?

For shining effect, it gives my hair a little shine. Just a little shinier than my non-moroccan oil treatment hair. Not to the extent that people would notice.

Negative effect for me is my second-day hair looks dirtier when I use this product. I always see white flakes on my second-day hair every time I use this. I don't like washing my hair everyday. I wash every other 2 days. So, this is a major bummer for me.

With this kind of expensive price, I expected this product works better than it does to my hair. Maybe this works better if you have damaged hair. I don't know. For me, it's not worth it and I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjlc

If I don't use this product, I definitely notice what a difference in makes! I love how it adds shine before I flat iron my hair and it smells great! It's a little on the expensive side, but a little goes a long way, so a big bottle will last a while. It also nourishes my dry ends after all the heat styling I put my hair through. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by jvan219

I have been using this on damp hair and letting my hair air dry. I also use it on styled hair to add incredible shine. I skipped a use with it and ther is when I really noticed how amazing this product is! Without it, my hair is so dry and frizzy! When using this, it leaves my long, thick, slightly wavy hair feeling healthy, bouncy and hydrated! When I use it after styling my hair, it leaves my hair hydrated, healthy, super shiny and frizz free! I have recommended this to several people, and I will continue to be a faithful user. I guess one can say this is one of my HG products!! It is not cheap, but totally worth the price tag. And a bonus of this amazing product....it smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

My only complaint is the price. This serum is in a class by itself. I get my hair professionally "done" about 4 times a year ( once a season) and this is the only product my stylist uses on my damp hair before blowdrying and it makes my hair look sleek, sexy, and healthy. It took me a long time to part with $40.oo on a regular basis, instead I spent close to double that cheaping out on crappy drugstore serums and other argan oils that did nothing except weigh down my hair and make it look greasy! I find it hard to believe that anyone who tries this can have any complaint at all, it is just that good. Also I am a dark blonde and use the regular formula although they make a Moroccanoil light product. This is a product well worth the splurge.