Revlon ColorStay Pressed powder

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon 12, Polymethylmethacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Perfluorononyl Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Polyethylene, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (silk soie), Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, Dimethiconol, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica (CI77019), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Bismuth Oxychloride

I love my Revlon Colorstay products so much! This powder mattes well with the foundation. It doesn't go on to thick for a powder or break me out and i have acne prone skin. It would be so cute if they did Pink and other colors for the containers :) Keep the Colorstay products coming Revlon!

on 11/2/2012 3:26:00 PM

I don't like the tiny mirror on the packaging. They should have left out the window to see the product and just put a full mirror in.

Also I have to reapply it at least 6 times a day at work because my face gets so shiny. I have fairly oily skin and this just does not last at all. I have used other pressed powders before this with the same foundation I used with the Revlon and only had to reapply once at work.

The only good thing I will say about it is the applicator is in a compartment underneath the powder. I like this because with other powders where the applicator just sits on top of the powder, I have a tendency to drop the applicator when opening it.

on 11/1/2012 5:10:00 PM

This is a good quality powder which I've purchased a few times. Finely milled, dosen't cake and controls the oillies as well as any. Good colour choice , I have it in light\medium. The only downside is that it dosen't have spf, but you should never use powder as your only source of spf anyway, so it's ok.Nice packaging too.It's also fragrance free.The sixteen hour claim is nonsense, but who even has make up on that long.

on 10/1/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i bought this foundation and loved it its the only one that didnt make me get pimples its not cakey whatsoever its actually one of the best products ive used

I bought this powder to help my Colorstay foundation set, in light, as I use Ivory on foundation. I thought being the same brand and line it would be good but it hasnt been. The powder seems too light for my skin and it gets cakey really fast. My T zone is shiny a couple of hours after I applied this. I gave it to my sister and she loved it. Guess its not for everyone.

on 8/20/2012 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product was terrible for me. it did not control oil at all and no matter how many layers of this i put on, it did not give me the slightest bit of coverage. I didn't expect a lot from this but it was even lower than my low expectation. I only used it twice. Once - to try it, and twice- to give it another chance. I will not ever repurchase this.

on 8/13/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

To put it simply, this product sucks. I got oily after an hour and it cakes up. It really does nothing for shine and no coverage either. Not wanting to waste, I used it til I hit pan and then gave up on it.

on 8/8/2012 7:38:00 PM

After using this for a while I noticed the finishing powder did nothing that any ordinary finishing powder did, it just matched my foundation type.
Its not worth the about $10 you spend on it when you could be buying cheaper ones that do the same maybe better!

Packaging is poor Ive dropped one and it completely shattered, the tops are very loose.

on 8/3/2012 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have some mad oily skin, ladies... I'm talking the BP Oil Spill over here. And on top of my greasy skin, I have moderate acne. My acne is hereditary, and nothing really breaks me out.

I used to use the Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation in addition to this setting powder, but I really DON'T like that foundation. Therefore, I used this powder with whatever other foundation I randomly found that could keep me oil free for 2 or 3 hours (yeah, my oil is that bad). I can't say that I know how this press powder would do on top of my new holy grail liquid foundation (Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Plus <3) but I will say that I think Revlon's Colorstay Presser Powder Foundation was one of the best drugstore powders I've ever used. It covered my acne very well and held up for a few hours before I started getting oily (which I think was from the liquid foundation rather than the powder itself).

I am now using Make Up For Ever's Duo Mat Powder Foundation (which is great for a high-end powder) instead of Revlon Colorstay's Powder foundaiton, but if I were to suggest a drug store press powder, Revlon Color's Powder Foundation would be it.

xx jas.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I tried this after Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation, was changed to Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup. The original powder worked so well for me! Then they changed it w/ coconut water, which didn't workout for me AT ALL. I was hoping to find another powder kind of like the original...

This pressed powder was ok. I felt it was a lot more pink undertoned than the first powder I liked. The mineral foundation was pink undertoned too, but blended very well! I'm yellow/olive undertoned, but it still worked! This powder kind of blended, but it didn't look as natural :( Kind of had that powdery look to it :P The coverage was ok...I couldn't really cover everything, b/c the color wouldn't really blend into my neck. It did even out my skin though. I felt this worked best in warmer weather, the color seemed to change in colder weather. In colder weather it seemed to get darker, like into this pinkish/almost rust color. I got this in Medium Deep btw. This didn't make me breakout and controlled my oily skin :) It's also quick to apply, the puff thing is somewhat useful. I would recommend a brush instead though. The price was kind of high for the quality imo.

I didn't hate this powder, but I'm not buying again.