Revlon ColorStay Pressed powder

3.2

Talc, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, LEcithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica (Silk), Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Lactobacillus, Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Alumina, dimethiconol, dimethicone, Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PHenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, May Contain , -: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

i bought this powder foundation cause i am on a cheap bit due to money. and i must say that this product does its job. i bought in medium because i am on the fair side since ive been out of the sun but this product still matches my skin very well. doesnt break me out nor does clog my pores. it does what it says it does and then some! i think i am becoming a Revlon kinda girl hehe. this with the color stay liq foundation for combo/oily skin is a match made in heaven for me! will be more than happy to purchase again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't know if I just bought a shade too light or whatever but this powder does not work on my face. I usually just use it to touch up throughout the day but then I notice that it is very cakey on the areas I've touched up. Does not blend well at all, accentuates dry patches, and is way too chalky. It was like $14 too, so it was a big waste of money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

For someone with oily skin, I was not feeling this product...
I've been using this for more than a week and let me say that it did not do the job when it came to oil control or even setting...
I would reapply (and even blot with sheets!) every hour and in the end, I was left with the shiniest face and cakey patches... YUCK.
I'm better off without any makeup on than with this :(

I love my Revlon Colorstay products so much! This powder mattes well with the foundation. It doesn't go on to thick for a powder or break me out and i have acne prone skin. It would be so cute if they did Pink and other colors for the containers :) Keep the Colorstay products coming Revlon!

I don't like the tiny mirror on the packaging. They should have left out the window to see the product and just put a full mirror in.

Also I have to reapply it at least 6 times a day at work because my face gets so shiny. I have fairly oily skin and this just does not last at all. I have used other pressed powders before this with the same foundation I used with the Revlon and only had to reapply once at work.

The only good thing I will say about it is the applicator is in a compartment underneath the powder. I like this because with other powders where the applicator just sits on top of the powder, I have a tendency to drop the applicator when opening it.

This is a good quality powder which I've purchased a few times. Finely milled, dosen't cake and controls the oillies as well as any. Good colour choice , I have it in light\medium. The only downside is that it dosen't have spf, but you should never use powder as your only source of spf anyway, so it's ok.Nice packaging too.It's also fragrance free.The sixteen hour claim is nonsense, but who even has make up on that long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i bought this foundation and loved it its the only one that didnt make me get pimples its not cakey whatsoever its actually one of the best products ive used

I bought this powder to help my Colorstay foundation set, in light, as I use Ivory on foundation. I thought being the same brand and line it would be good but it hasnt been. The powder seems too light for my skin and it gets cakey really fast. My T zone is shiny a couple of hours after I applied this. I gave it to my sister and she loved it. Guess its not for everyone.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product was terrible for me. it did not control oil at all and no matter how many layers of this i put on, it did not give me the slightest bit of coverage. I didn't expect a lot from this but it was even lower than my low expectation. I only used it twice. Once - to try it, and twice- to give it another chance. I will not ever repurchase this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

To put it simply, this product sucks. I got oily after an hour and it cakes up. It really does nothing for shine and no coverage either. Not wanting to waste, I used it til I hit pan and then gave up on it.