MAC strobe liquid

3.6

WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] RETINYL PALMITATE [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PULLULAN [] ALGAE EXTRACT [] POLYSORBATE 20 [] PANTHENOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] CARBOMER [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [ /- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) [] BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) [] CARMINE (CI 75470) [] CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) [] CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) [] FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) [] MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) [] ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)]

on 2/3/2010 2:21:00 PM

Being a mac addict i decided to try the strobe liquid to give my skin a glowy look. i wanted to look luminous! However this product done absolutly nothing different to my skin. i put it on with my foundation... didnt make a difference. i put it on after my foundation... didnt work just ruined my foundation. i really wanted this to work but it jus didnt

on 1/16/2010 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm slightly obsessed with this stuff right now. I bought it based on the reviews here and it hasn't disappointed me. I use it a couple different ways - either all over after moisturizing and before foundation which gives me an all-over glow, or on my cheekbones, nose and chin as a highlighter after I've set my foundation with powder. I haven't had much luck mixing it with my foundation as it masks the glow. It is pricy, but as everyone has mentioned you need less than a pea-sized amount so one bottle will last you forever. I have really oily skin and have noticed that if I use it all over, I need to blot a lot more frequently, but it's worth it to get the lovely, dewy finish. If I use too much it does give me a little more shine than I'd like, but this never looks glittery. The applicator is absolutely fantastic - it distributes just the right amount and locks for travel.

on 1/15/2010 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I wanted to like this product,I really did,but I don't. I mixed it in my my foundation,and applied all over,it didn't blend very well,and honestly I can't tell that i have anything on other than foundation. I have read a few reviews stating it made their skin very sparkly,I can't even see a shimmer. i gave the price a 5,because it's $30,and completely not worth it. i do like the bottle it came in,and that is the only good thing I have to say about it.

on 1/14/2010 12:18:00 PM

This worked really well when mixed with foundation. I place foundation where I need it..minus the cheekbones, then I take a little foundation mixed with the Strobe Lotion and apply it to my cheekbones because I don't want an all over glowy effect. For the price its not bad because this lasts for ages since you just need a small amount.

Edit: Used alone I didn't like the texture until it was mixed with something else (foundation/moisturizer). I'm wondering if the Strobe Cream is any better.

on 11/26/2009 7:55:00 AM

I will use it on my body only, it itched my eye like crazy. Literally it made me cry!!!!

on 10/23/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this, I use it with my Colorstay foundation to add a bit of light to an otherwise very matte finish. I like it doesn't alters Colorstay's staying power. I also apply it after primer and before powder foundation, but not too much or the powder found. will be all around my face in no time.

Wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin. It is affordable, not too pricey. Great packaging. I'd buy this again but I have had the same bottle for more than a year...

on 10/8/2009 4:03:00 PM

Love this product!! This helped my face with my definition,no more flatless-life to my face.It gave a beautiful glow for my cheeks,without overpower with shininess~

on 9/23/2009 11:57:00 AM

It looks like you have sparkles on your skin. This does not provide a natural glow/dewy look at all. It looks completely artificial and fake.

on 8/7/2009 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find absolutely no difference between this and Strobe Cream, besides the consistency. Essentially, they're the exact same product. I've been using both of them for highlighting, but they're a bit too subtle for that. In addition, these streak and smear my other make-up beneath (I use exclusively powder products on my face, with the exception of this). Wouldn't repurchase.

I bought this product to give my skin a "glow". I was told I could mix it with my foundation, or put it on before or after my foundation. However, I only found it to make my foundation streaky.

Top Rated MAC Products