July 24, 2014 | 1772 users online

Fragrances - GAP Beauty - Grass

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 11:11:00 AM More reviews by kristenb

I have an old, half-filled bottle of this in my closet at home. I won't use this anymore because it makes me nautious. Why did I ever want to smell like grass anyway, I ask myself when I see it sitting there. Any takers?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 6:48:00 PM More reviews by KarynJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why did they discontinue this? I love the realistic but light grass scent. This can be worn all over without being overpowering. The grass smell fades nicely to a soft powdery scent. This is great for everyday.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2003 11:38:00 PM More reviews by thalia

This was such a nice scent, really like fresh-cut sweet grass.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 5:13:00 PM More reviews by KNL837

Wah, why did they discontinue this?? Does anyone know if there are any outlets with it in Eastern PA or NY? This stuff smells SO amazing, very outdoorsy and fresh!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by jennylynn

To me, this does smell just like fresh-cut grass--but just slightly sweeter (as mentioned below), minus the mulchy element. I've loved it ever since I first smelled it on several folks and begged them to tell tell me what they were wearing! Intensely green, fresh, natural (but not a la "eau de health food store"), and just slightly musky on some. Wouldn't you know it's been discontinued...though I've seen a supposed "smell-alike" on oilhut.com that might make a decent substitute. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2003 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mle35794

Who would want to smell like grass? The scent is nice...as an air freshener, not an EDT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ahhh, Grass!!! Sometimes I think my love of GAPscents stems more from the memories they evoke than the scents themselves. I had such fun in my late teens! I really liked Grass because at the time it was quite unique. There was no Demeter or Smell This and I have always adored the scent of freshly mowed lawns and newly trimmed hedges and such. From what I remember this did a nice job of capturing this wonderful olfactory herald of summer. Although it has officially been discontinued, it is still available at the GAP Outlet stores and I see bottles available on eBay quite often. And, lawsuit be damned; brand my chest with a tremendous "P" for Plagarist, but it makes me burst out in song....
Laying on the grass, my heart it flares like fire

The was you slap my face
just fills me with desire

You play hard to get
'Cause your Teacher's Pet

But when the boats have gone

We'll take a tumble excuse for a fumble...
shocked me too,
the things we used to do

On grass
If you fancy we can have an ice cream cone
Your mate has gone, she didn't want to be alone
I will pounce on you
Just us and the cuckoos
You are helpless now
Over and over, we flatten the clover...
Shocked me too
the things we used to do
On grass
It would shock you too
The things we used to do
On Grass....
Things...we...did..on...grass...

Apologies to XTC:)

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2003 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Haleyj

I like this in theory, but it's just not something I wear everyday. I prefer Day, but they discontinued them anyway. I do wear this once in a while in very casual situations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Why did GAP discontinue this..How stupid of them..Good thing I found an outlet with a large stock..I've got 5 bottles(knock on wood they don't turn before I use them)This is the ultimate fresh clean scent..Smells of clover..I prefer it over Davies Gate White Clover which to me smells nothing like clover..Search the GAP outlets find anything but if you can't,A great substitute is B&BW Green Clover&Aloe(but I think B&BW is discontinuing this)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 6:54:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scent! I usually don't like the smell of fresh cut grass but this makes it sweet! Almost enough to make me grab the lawn mower--well, not really!