Maybelline Define A Lash Waterproof

3.5

Isoleucine , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Water - Aqua , Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer , Rice Bran Wax - Oryza Sativa Cera , Paraffin , Alcohol Denat , Polyvinyl Laurate , VP/Eicosene Copolymer , Propylene Carbonate , Talc , Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolyme , PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - May Contain

on 8/9/2011 3:40:00 AM

The perfect mascara that separates and lengthens my lashes! But after a swim all the volume is gone.. - DISAPPOINTED!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I went on vacation and forgot to bring my mascara, so had to buy some when I got there. They didn't have my normal brand CoverGirl LashBlast, and i was at the beach, so I needed something waterproof. So, I grabbed Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof mascara. When using, no doubt it was waterproof, but I like my mascara to seperate my lashes evenly, lash by lash, while this brand of mascara seperated my lashes into 3 big clumps holding together my lashes. I am back using my regular kind, and when I am in the water I wear the Define A Lash, but It's not as good as it should be considering the price.

on 7/30/2011 3:07:00 PM

Although it is water-proof, it smudges and create dark circles under my eyes. Disappointed!!

on 6/15/2011 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The formula is pretty good-it's pigmented which I appreciate. However, the brush is a total fail. It was too flimsy and did not separate my lashes whatsoever because it would just bend. My lashes ended up clumpy and it did not lengthen or voluminize at all. I use the formula with another brush.

on 6/12/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow this is a great mascara, i brought it because it was half price and couldn't really go wrong. Turns out its excellent! very waterproof, I went swimming with it on, rubbed my eyes ALOT and it didn't budge. It also made my lashes extremely long however more than 2 to 3 layers could result in some clumping and I do find this mascara flakes a bit, but still it holds a curl well and is a great mascara, i'd even repurchase at full price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This mascara is definitely waterproof. It stays on if your in the pool or going to a waterpark you don't have to worry about it running. It's my go to mascara for summer. Goes on easliy looks natural doesn't clump. The only thing I dislike about it is it seems to dry up/ run out faster then other mascaras, but all in all it's a product that I love.

EDIT ---- changed the rating past 3 tubes I have gotten have been horrible. I don't know what the problem is. It's been super clumpy, drying up fast and just terrible! I've gotten it at walmart and target I don't know if they are old packages or just if maybelline has changed the formula. Very disapointed! It used to be amazing.

on 5/16/2011 6:54:00 AM

This is ok. The brush does a good job individually covering each lash & not clumping. Mascara does not build volume. Less smudgy than most mascaras.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I actually really like this product mainly because I opt for a natural look when putting on makeup. The thing that I love most about this mascara is that it doesn't clump. I've tried dozens of mascaras that claim that they are no-clump, but this is the only one that holds true. It really lengthens my lashes. It doesn't volumize that much, but then again Maybelline makes other mascaras that do that. As far as being waterproof, that holds true as well. The only time I can get this product off is with eye makeup remover. Anyway, I really like this product and it's great if you're going for a natural look that still lengthens and separates your lashes. Definitely recommended :)

on 4/20/2011 11:21:00 AM

This mascara really lengthens!!! I tried mascaras from the high end brands such as Clinqiue, Dior, & Lancome and this really outdid them!! It does not volumize lashes but it makes lashes super long and sexy. I would reccomend using an eye lash curler beforehand to create a nice curl- otherwise lashes are just long without defination.

on 4/19/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This does separate your lashes and adds a little length, but it doesn't hold a curl and it doesn't add any thickness or volume and it doesn't layer well. I guess it's good for a super natural look if you don't wear a lot of mascara or make up.

Popular Mascaras