November 27, 2014 | 976 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avalon Organics Botanicals - Vitamin C Revitalizing Eye Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Honeyrider1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Although I just received this yesterday I'm thinking I like it thus far. The product is a creamy white consistency and comes in a 1 oz glass pump container. It goes on smooth and I find it to be extremely hydrating; it's perfect for the delicate skin around the under eye area. Most eye creams I've used in the past seem hydrating enough but kind of just "sit" on the skin's surface. What sets this a part from other eye creams I've used is the fact it actually seems to penetrate/absorb into my skin, which makes it perfect to use at bed time or during the day under make up. FYI, I bought this on Ebay for $11 (shipping included). This may seem a bit pricey to some, but it's actually pretty reasonably priced compared to other creams on the market. Additionally you don't need a lot of this stuff; I foresee the product lasting me at least a good 5-6 months. Another good thing about this product is that it doesn't contain any fragrance so it should be well tolerated by most people under, and around the eye area.Since it's only been 24 hours I'll be sure to update this post within the next week or so but I'm giving it two thumbs up for now. More to come! UPDATE.... I'm still liking this cream. It keeps area under eyes hydrated throughout the day and wears well under concealer. At this point I'm not searching for anything new. It's not a "miracle" product, but I believe it's great for "prevenative maintence".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now. Before that, I had used a variety of Clinique eye creams, none of which did anything for me.

This Avalon Organics cream is not a miracle product, but I have noticed a definite improvement in my undereye area since I started using it. There is less puffiness and some brightening of the eye area as well. I still have some undereye discoloration but there has been a definite improvement.

I haven't noticed any real changes in my undereye wrinkles, though. Maybe with time, I'll see improvement (?). But that's o.k. I don't really expect wrinkle remover from an eye cream.

In general, though, because of the de-puffing and the lightening effects, my undereye area looks smoother, and because of that, I consider this to be an effective eye cream. I would purchase it again.

I'm impressed with the amount of product you get in this jar. It is a 1 oz/30 ml pump jar (pretty good size) and all it takes is a tiny dab to treat the whole eye area. I think this jar will last me a long time.

The product sinks in very quickly and my skin feels hydrated.

Oh, and I should add that I am prone to milia, but I have not had any problems with breakouts from this cream.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by shelleycap

Can it be? My HG eye cream from the shelf of a Rite Aid?? For the past 10 years I have been on a mission to find an eye cream that can tackle my fine lines and hereditary dark circles. I've tried everything under the sun, even pure almond oil, and NOTHING has worked. My concealer would always go on looking like I had been wearing it for 40 hours straight with no sleep. I tried Avalon because I heard Vitamin C was good for discoloration. I was pleased that it was on sale for $19, and is twice the size of most other eye creams. I put it on at night, and again in the morning under make up and I was AMAZED. My fine lines were sent packing! I figured it was too good to be true, and spent the rest of the afternoon running to the ladies room to glimpse at my reflection just waiting to see that the cream wore off and my concealer was up to it's old tricks. It never happened! 10 hours later I looked rested and refreshed! No lines! Where has this stuff been all my life? Better than the $90 cream at beauty shops, take my word (and 10 year journey) for it.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by mstracy

I use this with the Avalon Organics Vit. C Facial Vitality Serum. This eye cream is much thicker than the serum that I use on the rest of my face. Very moisturizing for the eye area. Soaks in quickly. I'm not as head over heels for this as I am for the serum, but I do like it quite a bit. And the price is right ($20). It's a full ounce, when most eye creams are 0.5 oz and cost about twice as much as this. I also like that I can easily find this at Target or Walgreens.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ambika74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Excellent product that delivers. In addition to vit. c, this cream is packed with antioxidants. It is very thick and emollient, sinks in skin and disappears in seconds. Hydrates and softens the eye area with no residue or shine. In 10 days I have noticed significant brightening/lightening. No milia or breakouts.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ragingpunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very nice eye cream. pretty thick and moisturizing and you only need a tiny dab at a time to cover the entire eye area. i cant really say how this is for serious lines and wrinkles because i dont have any. although, i was starting to develope very slight lines between my eyebrows (frown lines) although they were very very fine and minor, they are gone now! i use this along with the facial serum and i even rodered the rest of the vitamin c line! i love these products! :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No