October 23, 2014 | 947 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by jessIF

I have been using this perfume for over a year, I first smell this at Nordstrom and I fell in love with this perfume! It's very floral,sexy, feminine and elegant. I always get many compliments from both men and women! This lasts all day and it's just beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample from Nordstrom so I was excited to try it out since I have good things about it. However, one of its notes is rose and I have no tolerance for rose. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was at the department store buying my signature Christian Dior Forever and Ever (which I love...More florally/powdery than this which is slightly spicy) and was paying for it at the counter when I sprayed this one on my wrist...I loved it on and throughout the day kept getting wafts of it. I'd never smelt anything like it before. It smelt like nostalgia to me, I have no idea why because apparently this is a relatively new perfume.
I visualise a young french girl spraying this on, on a cold autumn morning and walking the streets of Paris, visiting boulangeries and sipping hot chocolate and eating croissants in the late 1960's early 1970's, she plays piano in a grand apartment before meeting her fiance. This is definately a classic perfume. It is strong and soft at the same time. Sillage is moderate, with one spray I'd say that you'd have to be within one meter to smell it, which I prefer. Its longevity is amazing, I spray it on at 7AM and can still smell it at 7PM.
The fragrance itself changes throughout the day. After just spraying it smells a little spicy with a hint of tobbacco. However after dry down you can smell the rose, however it is not too florally. It is balanced more by a powdery/soapy scent which is lovely.

The scent does have a vintage feel to it yet seems to transcend time to fit in to modernity. I have never smelt anything similar to it. I think this one may not wear well in the summer heat but it is definately fine for spring, winter and autumn. Its elegant yet innocent and fresh all at the same time. My mother loves it as well.
Warning! Make sure you don't get the eau de toilette...It smells nothing like the edp. It smells curry like.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

CHLOE, CHLOE, CHLOE! I have mixed feelings towards this fragrance. Chloe smells Fantastic, Fresh, Clean and Crispy on my friend Katelyn My one special friend i had gifted a box of Chloe perfume to.
(she owns this scent)! Chloe smells similar to a Soapy laundry detergent. at the same time it smells as though a 1,000 bouquet of ripened red roses were drenched clean into the chloe bottler! Smells Refreshing, Cool, and good. There was one time i decided to give it 4sprays only to find myself nauseated, I learned with Chloe i must spritz only 2 times at max. I do adore the Fresh lingering scent this perfume offers. I was considering to include this scent in my signature fragrance list but won't be since there are staggering amounts of signature claims to this perfume. Last 2 words i would use to describe this fragrance is Icy Rose.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by jackz7510

Okay, I don't use this perfume but my mum does so I'm writing this review from an observer's perspective..

I actually really like this perfume! Originally, I thought I was into more mature, heavier musky smells because light, floral or fruity smells tend to all smell the same and generic to me. But this one is different. I love it! Whenever I smell it, I feel like my mum is around hahaha. It seems to last for hours on her too (the same might not go for me as I realise that our body chemistry may vary). Only thing I don't like about it is she wore it a lot when we were on holidays overseas a few years ago and the smell reminds me of that holiday! If I was a guy, I'd buy this perfume for my girlfriend hahaha. It's definitely a floral scent but it doesn't smell generic like many other floral-based perfumes out there. It's floral, very light, sweet yet has a unique scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I FUDGING LOVE THIS PERFUME SOOOOO MUCH!!!
Omg. Sorry. Had to get that out.
Up until now, I had thought that Flora EDP by Gucci was THE perfume for me (I still love Flora but no where near as much as Chloe!!)
On my skin, Chloe smells like roses along with a hint of something very sweet; I can't pin point exactly what it is but even if I could, it wouldn't do it justice!
Like even as I'm writing this review, i can't stop sniffing my wrist even though I've worn this perfume for about a month now. I fall in love with it more and more everyday.
Chloe lasts a decent amount of time on my skin, but on my clothes it stays for days and days, until I do laundry. I always get compliments when I'm wearing Chloe, especially when I'm in close contact with people or if I take it out of my purse to respritz myself throughout my day People ask me oh my, that smells so good what is it?!
Haha. I'm so in love. I bought the set that has the perfumed body lotion, biggest size perfume and a lil mini size of Chloe as well. The lotion smells almost exactly like the actual perfume, maybe just a bit sweeter but its beautiful nonetheless.

Please give this one a try if you like fun floral scents!

Notes:
Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lilly of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by mizlyn02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best smelling perfume ever IMO

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by vatel7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

3rd bottle and still like it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been searching for MY scent since i was a little girl. Twenty years later, i found it via a sample from sephora. I. Completely. Fell. In. Love. and. Died. This is the smell i have been waiting for. It works with the pH of my body & stays on for almost 24 hours. It is floral, spicy, demure, sexy, sultry, girly, sophisticated, and tough. It is a fantastic perfume of which i will never tire. It is the one i reach for every day & it is the only one that has actually turned heads & made grown men blush. It is brilliant.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

This is my new signature scent, when I smell it, it just reminds me of.. well, me! I actually love it so much more when it's directly applied to my skin rather than sprayed on my clothing. I find that when the perfume mixes with my skin chemistry, the cleaner notes (? sorry, not very good at describing perfumes or smells) come out much more than the powdery or sweet notes. When sprayed on my clothes, the dry down smells like powder, but when sprayed on my skin, the dry down smells so much better! The lasting power is pretty amazing for the EDP too. During the day I would think that the smell has faded but later on I'd get a whiff of it or someone would tell me that I smell nice. This is definitely not a perfume for everyone, as it is very floral. Although it's a floral perfume, I find the smell is more complex and sophisticated. It is quite pricey -- $90 for 1.7oz of the EDP from Sephora. I also wouldn't trust purchasing from discount sites as I've heard that people have gotten fakes before. I love this perfume though, especially during the warmer months!