Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 12/30/2013 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely not the sort of scent I'm typically drawn to, as I have always exclusively loved naive, saccharine fragrances in pastel packaging. That's not to say Chloe isn't sweet, because it very much is, especially in the dry down phase, but it bears a quality of ripened femininity. Perhaps it is the perfect scent for those who want to graduate onto something "older" (early 20s), but I can equally see a woman in her 50s wearing it. That being said, my mother still found Chloe a bit overbearing. While it is slightly potent at first, it wears beautifully throughout the day, bringing to mind roses (which is a nostalgic aroma for many), luxurious hotel rooms, and honey. Chloe is lush and comforting, making you anticipate the last of it when you're trapped under covers at night.

on 12/28/2013 8:27:00 PM

I love everything about this perfume from the fragrance it self to the bottle design. The smell is fresh and floral and very youthful. One or two sprays stays on for hours!

on 12/28/2013 8:05:00 PM

It smells like a rose-scented laundry detergent and stays on for hours and hours. Chloe is very strong and it takes two showers to get off.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite perfumes. It smells very young and kinda floral in my opinion. I got the small 6ml since it takes me a couple months to use my perfumes... Anyway the smell lasts for around 6-8 hours because I wear this to school sometimes and when I get back, I can still smell it. But towards the end of the day, it smells very faint and light. It still lasts for like 8 hours so that's very good. You also don't need much of this perfume for you to be able to smell it very clearly so that's a bonus.

on 12/26/2013 7:24:00 PM

My whole life, most perfumes have caused me a headache. I always tended towards natural oils or expensive perfumes (i.e., Annick Goutal) to avoid chemicals for this reason. Starting several years ago, I could not wear any perfume, or even be around most people wearing perfume or scented deodorant (men or women). Not only would I get a serious migraine, but if the scent was heavy I would "black out" (as in, not pass out, but literally lose my vision for a few minutes). Going to the mall was a nightmare due to the assault on my senses. After a few years passed, I started noticing that I was becoming more tolerant to scents again. I had a small collection of "someday" samples that I would sometimes spray on a piece of paper or something when I wasn't doing anything that would require me to function for the rest of the day. This one didn't offend me, so I tried it out on my wrist. The others I had tried on my body had caused me to feel nauseous. This one also smelled great! I quickly used the whole sample and then the big bottle. I am so happy to be able to use perfume again!! I am surprised, because as far as I can tell, Chloe is owned by Coty, and probably not the most natural, but it doesn't bother me. My whole life most mass produced perfumes have made me insanely sick- go figure. At any rate, I know all people who are sensitive to scents will vary, but if you are, try this! Even every natural cleaning product I have ever come across makes me want to stay in bed for days. This doesn't, and it smells amazing!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't have any idea how this perfume smell like before buying it. I risked and trusted all the positive reviews I have read here. And when I got it in the mail, I was sooooo happy that all the reviews were right.. The scent is just perfect for me. Not to strong and I think it's great for any occasions. Lasting power is excellent! Definitely my new signiture scent.

on 12/25/2013 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This perfume was "love at first sight" for me!
I absolutely love this scent.
It's fresh, classy, floral, and a bit fruity.

The smell is strong and longlasting, without being overpowering at all.
I don't have anything bad to say. Packagain is also extremely cute.

on 12/22/2013 7:40:00 PM

My new signature scent! Smells very fresh and you only need a little spritz and it will last you the whole day. I have the rollerball and will purchese the bottle soon because i want to spray this scent on my hairbrush.

on 12/3/2013 11:35:00 PM

I am in love! I usually only go for fruity scents but for some reason i love this. My boyfriend bought this for me and ever since I've been wearing it always. I always get compliments when wearing it and everyone wants to know the name of the perfume so they can buy it! I hate how expensive it is though.

on 11/6/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am no perfume connoisseur so I won't attempt to analyze the various notes this contains, but this is a very pretty fragrance. Not too light, not too sweet, so it's not little-girlish, but an elegant, romantic floral. I don't see this as a seasonal or day/night fragrance, it would be appropriate at any time or place. I was looking for a sophisticated but not old-ladyish floral with no fruitiness, soapiness or powderiness, and hoping to stay away from anything overtly sweet, and this is exactly what I got.

My favorite part is the lasting power. I put this on my wrists yesterday afternoon and have since showered, and I can STILL smell this at 11 PM. I have the little rollerball version, and I'm definitely going to upgrade to the bottle when I run out.

Popular Fragrances