April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been searching for MY scent since i was a little girl. Twenty years later, i found it via a sample from sephora. I. Completely. Fell. In. Love. and. Died. This is the smell i have been waiting for. It works with the pH of my body & stays on for almost 24 hours. It is floral, spicy, demure, sexy, sultry, girly, sophisticated, and tough. It is a fantastic perfume of which i will never tire. It is the one i reach for every day & it is the only one that has actually turned heads & made grown men blush. It is brilliant.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

This is my new signature scent, when I smell it, it just reminds me of.. well, me! I actually love it so much more when it's directly applied to my skin rather than sprayed on my clothing. I find that when the perfume mixes with my skin chemistry, the cleaner notes (? sorry, not very good at describing perfumes or smells) come out much more than the powdery or sweet notes. When sprayed on my clothes, the dry down smells like powder, but when sprayed on my skin, the dry down smells so much better! The lasting power is pretty amazing for the EDP too. During the day I would think that the smell has faded but later on I'd get a whiff of it or someone would tell me that I smell nice. This is definitely not a perfume for everyone, as it is very floral. Although it's a floral perfume, I find the smell is more complex and sophisticated. It is quite pricey -- $90 for 1.7oz of the EDP from Sephora. I also wouldn't trust purchasing from discount sites as I've heard that people have gotten fakes before. I love this perfume though, especially during the warmer months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

I LLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE this scent! It's my HG perfume for the warmer months. Beautiful, light floral yet modern and sexy. Crossing my fingers that this doesnt get discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this perfume because it's a very clean scent & can be appropriate for any occasion. It can come off really strong so 2 sprays are more then enough. I think it lasts about 3-4 hours on my skin. I'm still on the fence about this one.. I don't think its one of those head turning perfumes or anything .. just safe

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by fdl56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Elegant and long lasting, I never get tired of it. The only problem is that everyone else is wearing it....!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite scents. I get tons of compliments on this.
It stays on all day - it is fresh and floral without being too "old" (if that makes any sense).
I think it nice for both day and night.
My complaints: the silver top on the bottle tarnishes and sometimes the spray can be a bit intense - more of a shot rather than a mist.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by macquillagemoi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent staying power. Always get compliments on this one. A good, strong rose.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have never been much of a floral/rose girl but for this perfume I tried to make an exception! . The scent reminds me of a luxurious expensive strong smelling soap. Problem for me is there is something quite sharp in the fragrance that gives me a headache after a few hours of wearing this. That sharpness stays in the drydown too. I wish this fragrance had a softer drydown. (stella EDP is a softer rose scent) Good thing I got a sample because I just cannot wear this too strong for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Shaylat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a perfume collection of over 50 perfumes and this is my favorite perfume in it! I love this more than flower bomb, chanel, Marc Jacobs or Dior! The smell is amazing! It's flowery but sophisticated! I smelt it in a magazine and had to have it! I think the bottle is pretty too! Overall, this is great quality and smells great to me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sillage

Sorry, but this is like OFF to me -- or Raid -- or Aqua Net -- or nail polish remover. Scratchy, shrill, thin, harsh, alcohol-ish, abrasive scent. Light & sharp, with little tiny prickly needles.

And it doesn't smell like roses to me at all -- I don't really get a fragrance, per se -- mostly just an insecticide or a cleaning agent chemically alcohol-ish spray. **cough cough**

I'm astonished by all the raves for Chloe EDP, esp by very young women. Chloe EDP gives me a headache. I once asked for it at Belk dept store, and the SA said they d/c'd it because it wasn't selling (neither does D&G Pour Femme, the new pink one, she said). So I guess neither of these is popular in my area.

UPDATE, Mother's Day 2013: I went out to dinner -- smelled Chloe EDP on an Asian waitress, and it suited her youthfulness & waiflike figure. I'm bumping it up a notch -- it smelled nice from a distance. I got a whiff of light, thin, crispness. Dainty & airy.

UPDATE January 2014: Just bought Roses de Chloe, and I like this MUCH better than oriignal. Roses de Chloe is fresh & dainty and smells like actual roses -- with a little bit of a fruit and/or candy note to keep it from being headache-inducing. A very pretty scent, and so much better than original -- they're like night & day to me. .