Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

on 8/26/2012 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

according to their website this concealer is meant for dry skin, my cheeks and under eyes are dry. This concealer isn't moisturizing at all, don't be fooled when you first touch it. Blending this is almost impossible, on top of that, this product creases. I would say the it dries matte which also doesn't make sense if you have dry skin. I tried putting this over my acne, at first it looked ok once you finally got to blend it, but throughout the day it makes you look cakey, doesn't last long, and it leaves a dry circle around zits. I would definitely NOT recommend this product to anyone.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have extremely dark heavy under eye circles and this is the first product that worked well. Compared to the REVLON photo ready concealer THIS WORKED BETTER. It also cost less and you still are getting more in the stick than the photo ready one, the revlon one is still good just this one does a better job of covering dark under eyes. My skin varies from being more dry than oily or the other way around but either way this concealer is the best one for any skin day

on 8/14/2012 5:28:00 AM

I don't think this concealer. I don't agree with all the reviews that say it has a full/high coverage.

At most, this is medium.I've tried covering a minor blemish/red spot (not even one of those pimples with the bumps!) and you can still see redness and the blemish behind it. I've tried building this up and that doesn't work either, so I really have no idea where people are getting "high coverage" from. What have they been trying to conceal? The pigmentation appears good at first swipe, but once you blend it in, it's just all gone. I initially bought this because of the rave reviews, I think I'll be more careful next time :/ What a waste of money considering it's not as cheap as in the US over here...

on 8/3/2012 4:01:00 PM

You won't believe how amazing (and cheap) this product is. I love Bobbi Brown concealer and corrector, but it's very expensive for everyday wear. So, after searching and trying a lot of different drugstore concealers, I found this amazing concealer, it does an excellent job covering my dark circles. Just a tip: Don't rub it, just take a little bit and apply with soft touches until it gets into your skin ;-)

on 7/22/2012 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was not expecting much when I brought this, but I needed something then and there so I thought why not. I am normally a makeup snob, i usually prefer high end, but I LOVE this little beauty. It smooth, it's creamy and it's great to shove into your handbag. I find it blends the best with the beauty blender. I've even stopped using my Mac studio sculpt. I don't understand review that said it has shimmer, mine has no trace of shimmer anywhere. Will repurchase!!

on 7/8/2012 5:19:00 PM

This is the only concealer that actually works on my under eye circles. I use the Neutralizer "color" and it perfectly matches my skin tone. Every other brand is too dark or orangey and very obvious. To those who say it doesn't blend well, here's a trick I use that works: use a little makeup primer first under your eyes, let sit for a few minutes, then use the concealer. It should blend smoothly and evenly with no problems.

on 6/27/2012 9:44:00 AM

A good, creamy concealer that medium coverage. I got the shade medium which is quite salmony colored, which I guess is good for those with dark undereye circles. I personally don't have any issues with that, but I found this to be a good concealer nonetheless.

I do not recommend using as a spot concealer as it broke me out on my face and looked cakey.

I hate the packaging. It's tacky and looks/feels cheap. The product gets all over the cap and my bullet already broke off at the base.

on 6/23/2012 11:59:00 PM

This product has really practical packagingm I love that its in a little lipstick tube. It's so easy to place in a small bag with your gloss and rollerball and be set for a day out. The product itself is very smooth. Very easy to blend and build for more coverage. I do have to put a lot on to cover my circles when I am tired because I can get really dark circles. This still stays pretty naturally looking because its perhaps the best concealer I ever blended. It's.really a nice concealer. I wear it under covergirl powder foundation and it looks pretty nice.

on 6/18/2012 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying this is NOT my HG. This is the most adequate concealer I've used up to this point. This covers dark circles BUT NOT WELL. Everything is completely concealed. Great coverage. Feels awesome. Glides on smooth and blends very well. No white cast in photos. Just wish it covered dark circles better...but then again what even does...

Would repurchase. Wouldn't recommend to those with circles dark circles.

on 6/12/2012 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

ATTN PALE PEOPLE: you can use these!!!! Just get it in the shade "neutralizer".

I'm very fair with slight yellow tones and that shade is perfect for me. Having a little bit of a yellow cast, it covers my purple undereye circles perfectly.

The application is so smooth, the wear is LONG, and blending is super easy.

It looks so cheap and low quality, I always overlooked it. I was in a pinch and had to get a cheap concealer fast, so when I picked this up I had not idea that it's be my HG.

High end and low, I've never been happier with a concealer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials