February 27, 2015 | 1286 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by jaimemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't think this concealer. I don't agree with all the reviews that say it has a full/high coverage.

At most, this is medium.I've tried covering a minor blemish/red spot (not even one of those pimples with the bumps!) and you can still see redness and the blemish behind it. I've tried building this up and that doesn't work either, so I really have no idea where people are getting "high coverage" from. What have they been trying to conceal? The pigmentation appears good at first swipe, but once you blend it in, it's just all gone. I initially bought this because of the rave reviews, I think I'll be more careful next time :/ What a waste of money considering it's not as cheap as in the US over here...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Pasita

You won't believe how amazing (and cheap) this product is. I love Bobbi Brown concealer and corrector, but it's very expensive for everyday wear. So, after searching and trying a lot of different drugstore concealers, I found this amazing concealer, it does an excellent job covering my dark circles. Just a tip: Don't rub it, just take a little bit and apply with soft touches until it gets into your skin ;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was not expecting much when I brought this, but I needed something then and there so I thought why not. I am normally a makeup snob, i usually prefer high end, but I LOVE this little beauty. It smooth, it's creamy and it's great to shove into your handbag. I find it blends the best with the beauty blender. I've even stopped using my Mac studio sculpt. I don't understand review that said it has shimmer, mine has no trace of shimmer anywhere. Will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only concealer that actually works on my under eye circles. I use the Neutralizer "color" and it perfectly matches my skin tone. Every other brand is too dark or orangey and very obvious. To those who say it doesn't blend well, here's a trick I use that works: use a little makeup primer first under your eyes, let sit for a few minutes, then use the concealer. It should blend smoothly and evenly with no problems.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

A good, creamy concealer that medium coverage. I got the shade medium which is quite salmony colored, which I guess is good for those with dark undereye circles. I personally don't have any issues with that, but I found this to be a good concealer nonetheless.

I do not recommend using as a spot concealer as it broke me out on my face and looked cakey.

I hate the packaging. It's tacky and looks/feels cheap. The product gets all over the cap and my bullet already broke off at the base.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

This product has really practical packagingm I love that its in a little lipstick tube. It's so easy to place in a small bag with your gloss and rollerball and be set for a day out. The product itself is very smooth. Very easy to blend and build for more coverage. I do have to put a lot on to cover my circles when I am tired because I can get really dark circles. This still stays pretty naturally looking because its perhaps the best concealer I ever blended. It's.really a nice concealer. I wear it under covergirl powder foundation and it looks pretty nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

Let me start off by saying this is NOT my HG. This is the most adequate concealer I've used up to this point. This covers dark circles BUT NOT WELL. Everything is completely concealed. Great coverage. Feels awesome. Glides on smooth and blends very well. No white cast in photos. Just wish it covered dark circles better...but then again what even does...

Would repurchase. Wouldn't recommend to those with circles dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

ATTN PALE PEOPLE: you can use these!!!! Just get it in the shade "neutralizer".

I'm very fair with slight yellow tones and that shade is perfect for me. Having a little bit of a yellow cast, it covers my purple undereye circles perfectly.

The application is so smooth, the wear is LONG, and blending is super easy.

It looks so cheap and low quality, I always overlooked it. I was in a pinch and had to get a cheap concealer fast, so when I picked this up I had not idea that it's be my HG.

High end and low, I've never been happier with a concealer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by snickles

I bought this on a whim, not reading reviews about it. It was creamy, but didn't glide on well to cover my under eye circles. My circles aren't bad either. It also had some shimmer in it. Perhaps it would be nice to highlight your brow bone, but not to conceal under circles. Why put shimmer in a product used to hide something, not draw attention to it? Time to get my 8 bucks back!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mayabarbie

I'm in love!!!!!!!! I have finally found what I've been looking for all these years! I've tried so so many concealers. High end and drugstore! I've never liked any of the ones I own until now! I love this concealer! It covers my extremely dark brown under eye circles! It goes on extremely smooth! It looks natural!!! I swear I have never used anything that looked as natural as this! You cant tell you're wearing any concealer. I bought the medium shade and was afraid to try it at first because it seemed too dark for my olive, tanish skin tone. I'm glad I gave it a shot!! The medium shade has a salmoni, pinkish undertone. I always thought yellow undertones worked best for my under eyes but this pinkish color works amazing!!!! I will repurchase and repurchase!! :D YAAAAAY!