Garnier 2-in-1 Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, CI 61565 / Green 6 (F.I.L. B26656/1)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is amazing and so affordable. I use foundation, mascara and waterproof eyeliner everyday and it removes it effortlessly.

Products I have tried in comparison:
-loved my Shiseido eye make up remover (went through three bottles) but at ~$60AUD a bottle it is waaaay to expensive for what it's worth compared to this $8 product.
-Clinque Take the Day Off works well but is a bit oily and I am not a fan of the packaging, I've spilt it many times
-Estee Lauder did not move my makeup and is highly scented so irritated my eyes
-Lancome Bi-facil is also great and Express Cleansing Water is very good (this one is a cleanser and eye makeup remover in one that does not require water) but again they're pricey
-Nivea did not budge my makeup AT ALL.

The Garnier one removes all waterproof makeup but is not too oily. Does not irritate my eyes which is a ++ because I have very sensitive eyes. Not highly scented. You also get so much product and you really don't need much to do the job. The packaging is practical, no spills so I don't end up wasting any products. Definitely will be re-purchasing many bottles!

I used to use l'oreal eye makeup remover all the time, i did tried other drugstore makeup remover bug none of them worked for me. I found this one a year ago it was on discount, very cheap for alot of product and the formula looks similar to the l'oreal one so I decided to give it a try, it worked out quite well for me. It smells better compare to l'oreal and very gentle while effective on remove even waterproof mascara without rubbing too hard. I've already repurchased couple of bottles, and until I find any better drugstore makeup remover, I will continue buy this one

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I could not afford to repurchase my Dior remover.

I got it on sale for $8 at priceline.

Pros:
- cheap, and lots of product
- one swipe, ALL GONE!
- nice recappable bottle

Cons
- OILY. Be careful of getting this into your eye as you will find that it goes a bit blurry. However there is no stinging or irritation.

Repurchase? Yes, probably, but I will try out other drugstore removers after I finish this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I just bought this at priceline today and have to say its pretty good,i used it to remove my eye makeup which can be pretty heavy at times and had no problems getting it off,it was also good enough to remove my foundation which was a pleasant surprise also it comes in a big sized bottle which makes good value for money,will repurchase again in the future.

i always come back to this product. Its a really great eye makeup remover and also for removing face makeup. I find that its not very oily as compared to Lancome Bi-Facil? and it does not dry my skin as other makeup remover does. I always recommend this makeup remover to all my friends and for 200mL its really cheap and good quality.

I love this eye make up remover! It gets off EVERYTHING. I've used Clinique Take The Day Off, Lancome Bi-Facil, NARS eye make up remover, Guerlain, e.t.c. and this blows them all out of the water... The performance is on par with Clinique and removes the most stubborn mascara (and I only use waterproof) but a fraction of the cost. I absolutely love this and will continue to repurchase it until it disappears off the shelf (seems like what drugstore brands like to do from time to time, hmph.) I also use this to remove the makeup off my face and it works really well - replacing my need for an oil cleanser. I do wish they would fix the packaging. It's one of the most wasteful design ever. Anyway, you've got to try this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Have gone through 3 bottles of these and am still happy with it. Removes grime and makeup well, even very tough waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Gentle enough to swipe over the entire face and never caused a sting. Because of its effectiveness in removing makeup this product seemed to have helped improve my skin. I follow with my usual cleanser after this and I don't need to wipe toner with cotton pad to know my face is thoroughly cleansed. Comparable to Lancome's bi-Facil if you ask me - and for a fraction of the price! Would definitely recommend this.

Only gripe is with the packaging, I always end up dispensing too much.

I LOVE this eye-makeup remover!! It dissolves layers of dry mascara and eyeliner quickly and without stinging. Plus it's so cheap - I feel like I can use plenty and not worry about wasting it. I just hold a soaked cotton-pad on my eyelid for a few seconds and the makeup starts dissolving.

I've used Dermalogica, Clinique and Lancome eye-makeup remover and felt that I had to rub at/around my eyes quite a lot to get the mascara off. I used my sister's bottle of this stuff one day and now all my old expensive bottles sit unused in a drawer. :P

My only gripe is that the bottle leaks like crazy. I've had two bottles of it and both were the same. Dunno how I'm gonna take it travelling. :(

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best eye make-up remover ever! I've tried many Clarins (good but expensive) Lancome (as per Clarins), L'oreal (good, but still not as good as garnier), Neutrogena (horrible-stung like crazy and didn't work properly!), and this is the best by far!! It works wonderfully at removing any waterproof makeup and is never irratating. It's really cheap and works better than lancome and clarins. I used to use L'oreal water-proof eye make-up remover, however this is cheaper, leaves no greasy residue and lasts longer as you don't need much. I'll never use another brand whilst this is available. I've converted all my family and friends and they LOVE it too!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I like this as a nighttime make up remover it does the job of getting rid of everyday make up. The oil in the mixture ensures that my eyes don't feel like sandpaper. I tend to just saturate a cotton wool pad and hold it over my eyes for a while before wiping the make up away, this ensures I use less pads.
However there are two main down sides to this product (hence two lippies off): 1) The poor packaging - the hole in the top is just wasteful, product ends up going everywhere. 2) The oil in the mixture means that there is no way you can put on makeup and expect it to stay after using this - which means it only gets used at the very end of the day when you know you aren't going to go out again.
It could be better but it retails at 2.50 in superdrug and does the job, so if you can't get a hold of your Lancome bi-facil then this is a decent eye make up remover when money is tight.