April 21, 2014 | 1064 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Defining/Angled Eye Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I have nothing but raves for this brush. I use it for EVERYTHING eyeshadow related: to apply my lid color, crease color, highlight, and outer V; to blend colors; to add a highlight to my inner corner...I think its small size works perfectly for all those things. However, I am aware that others like a fluffier brush and may find it too sparse to evenly blend colors out. It may depend on the shadows you use. Also, I did give the packaging a 3 because every once in a while you might end up with a poorly made one. This is only $1 so it's definitely worth trying.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush a few weeks ago along with a few other ELF brushes. First of all, I love almost every ELF product I have gotten, it's a great brand and the price is unbeatable! This brush, however, I'm not too fond of. It's really, really soft and is ok for the contour of your eye and I usually use it to apply the darker colors to the outer corner of my eye and into the crease. But you have to be really careful especially if you are using a softer eye shadow that is very loose because it will fall off of the brush and get everywhere. Like I said, I use it on the outer corner of my eye and usually brush inwards so I end up with eye shadow in the inner corners of my eye. At first I thought it was just the eye shadow I was using but every single time I've used it, it's done that so I'm thinking it's because it's so soft that it doesn't hold the shadow enough and throws it everywhere. I love all the other ELF brushes I have though!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this brush is too soft for my taste to use as eye shadow brush. However the angled brush made it a perfect brush for contouring the nose and it won't pick up too much contouring powder which is a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by wynterxhale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this brush, while it is a bit to soft to use in the crease it's still manageable. I can also use this all over my eye as it's small enough to get to the corners. It's very easy to clean too, and no hairs have come out from it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by 777designz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I found this brush to be too soft and fluffy for applying eyeshadow to the crease of my eyes. It seems to throw the eyeshadow all over and makes it hard to get enough color concentrated where I need it. They really need to make the bristles more dense.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by barebeauty11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just recently developed a love for really doing my make up. I still am not in a stage where I want to spend big bucks on products though. I was at the dollar store with my mom picking a few things up to take for my beach week house and I went down the make up isle and they had e.l.f make up brushes obviously for a dollar. I picked up about four or five of them and I love them. I went back a week later and they were all gone except for one and I picked that one up as well. I haven't had any problems with this brush ether. They haven't fallen apart yet and I use them a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by pimenta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush, its so inexpensive and I've been using it for more than a year without any problem, it doesn't shed, I never broke it and it's very soft. I find it applies make up great. I use it for the crease but it's a multi-tasker it can be used to highlight, apply lid color or smudging shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is soft, and the angle is great for crease work or contouring. As good as the ELF eyeshadow brush. I have no complaints with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really like this brush, but it isn't my go to brush. I prefer the overall fluffy brush, like a MAC 222, but this still is good. It makes the application of eyeshadow into the crease easy since it is angled & fluffy. I would recommend to everyone just to try out since it is a good brush & cheap, being $1. I might or might not repurchase, just because, like I said before, I prefer the over all fluffy brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ChynnaM09

I love this brush! Love this for getting color into the crease. It's such a great price as well for how well it works! I have two of these. :)